FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
continued from above, same Mentour Lawyer link as provided on the previous WS page.

Tagged items 31 - 39

#31 'Instant message' Janis M to DA. Nov 10. ' good morning Aloha is coming today between 2 and 4. sure I will contact them and check for the cushions if they're ready so I can pick them up. Saturday morning works better for me. do we need to pack things up right away could we wait a bit to process it all if anything I can pack things up'

#32 ' Instant message' DA to WA. November 13 2023 12.09pm. ' too much going on and I don't mean to bother you with this but again again I have no idea who you invited' ( this refers to L's bar mitzvah)

#33 ' Instant message' DA to Annie Cunningham. November 7, 2023 ' I am copying you on different emails and things that you may not understand but just check with me later and I will explain everything please check if there is any chance you could get down here by possibly Thursday but don't book a final ticket please. there's so much we have to go over with you'

#32 ' Instant message' WA to DA. November 7, 10.07 am. 'Dear Mom, I know you're upset by the verdict but the anger directed at me is not justified. I am not responsible in any way for Charlie's situation. I am "not guilty" because I did not do anything wrong and I was not involved in any way with Danny's death. When I was interviewed by the police and testified in court I told the truth as I was required to do. I cannot control how the prosecutor used my statements at Charlie's trial, also as you know my lawyer had advised me not to talk to my family or anyone else about this case. I followed his advice despite your disagreement with this guidance. please do not text me about this case anymore. if you have anything further to say about the case please go through our lawyers. right now I have to be singularly focused on taking care of the boys during this difficult time now '

#35 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self. November 8, (my cousin Vinnie note) 'crazy coincidence ask Charlie about it one tire spinning and one on the ground D two guys fitting the same description what are the chances identical cars Witnesses identify them '

#36 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self.November 8, 10.29pm ( ' a few mins after the My Cousin Vinnie note) ' 'if she is involved then C is involved. home phone number rarely called ' ( ML speculates this is re State's assertions during CA's trial but impossible to be sure on what DA is thinking or who 'she' is. Georgia may have used that phrase I've bolded or Charlie)

#37 'Instant message' from DA to Marty Ellis. 9 Nov ' Ask W to call Marty. I text Luella that we are travelling'

#38 'Instant message' from DA to Janis M 10 Nov 10am. We understand how you feel and what you were saying I just took my first shower since Monday we are just a mess but when we speak to Charlie we have to be strong it is extremely difficult. we will definitely see you at 10 on Saturday and then we can talk totally understand about you not reaching out we have other friends that are not able to at this time '

#39 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self.November 8, 10.35pm. ' slim pickings of jurors and the state picked them off character assassination. you said maybe the prosecutor would dismiss the case if it was a normal case. you had overwhelming evidence. no credible evidence.' ( I am assuming the ' you ' that DA is referring to is Dan Rashbaum)

Last edited:
continued from above, same Mentour Lawyer link as provided on the previous WS page. ( anything in italics is just me adding an explanation or a note)

Tagged items 40 - 52 ( I haven't done the rest yet - items 53-85 - it's not an exciting task!)

#40 'Instant message' from Jorge E to DA. 7 Nov. 3.28pm ' hey Donna I apologize but will not be able to come over I just got pulled into a meeting with my West Coast team'

#42 'Instant message' Whatsapp. from Bree P to DA 11 Nov 7.53 am ' thinking of you today I know it will be hard going to the house love you'

#43 'Instant message' Note from DA to self. 8 Nov 9.55am ' autopsy photos traumatize the jury two times.' (Lots of DA complaints about CA's trial. (Am not bothering to paste it. It can be found at 1hr 05 at the link)

#44 ' Instant message' DA to Annie Cunningham. November 7, 2023. 10.40am ' Can't say exactly why but we may need you guys to come over here both of you. Wendy is not responding to us and we have an issue that we cannot discuss over the phone I know this all sounds crazy but I assure you it is not I wish I could tell you more don't make plans until I contact you in a bit hanks Annie stand by don't call me yet'

#44 ' Instant message' DA to B Adelson. ' hi Ben just want to say I love you. heard about your weekend trip to New York sounds wonderful. I know you have homework and packing to do tonight and you're leaving in the morning so maybe we'll talk while you're in the car on the way to the airport tomorrow. we're having dinner together on Sunday after you come home' ( date & time not given)

#46 'Instant message' Note from DA to self. ' Frank Biden connection' ( no other info given, no idea why LEO tagged it)

#47 'Instant message' from DA to Marty Ellis. 7 Nov, 10.24 am ' Just got off with Charlie. too many things to take care of have no time to talk please understand besides my daughter just texted me not to talk to her about the case. how about not calling us to see how we are after my son getting a death sentence. how about not coming here to see us. did she not want to see her father banging on the floor and crying?'

#48 'Instant message' Note from DA to self. ( notes about the trial again yadder yadder yadder)

#48 'Instant message' ( Sender not supplied, guess sender is the bank re travel payments) ' did you authorize check number blah blah blah for 22, 189 on account *advertiser censored*, reply yes or no by 5pm tomorrow'

#50 'Instant message' Note from DA to self. 9 Nov, 5.14am 'Give Wendy a call list. ask any to call Sharon B' ( 'any' isn't a typo, it's what ML said & how I heard it. Could be Eddie or a misspeak but unclear)

#51 'Instant message' Note from DA to self. ( more ranty notes about the CA trial)

#52 'Instant message' Note from DA to self. 'call Gary for names of appellate lawyers '

(ETA. Re item 44 & ' Sunday dinner'
In Mentour Lawyer's read -out work on Donna's Nov 2022 - March 2023 calendar planner it was noteworthy that these Sunday family dinners continue throughout. Also quite a bit of baby-sitting whenever WA is away, either on business or with GE. I can't recall how old the eldest would be but the continuation of the WA - DA cordial? relations just interested me)

Last edited:
yes I think it was Noshers which he'd invested in.
It's a very old police report, quite long & detailed. Report mentions that Charlie likes to settle old scores. Who does that sound like? Mommie Dearest!

BTW this Donna note, attached below, was in her 2022 planner. Just highlighting that she's drawn a heart around her note about his birthday. ( I have no idea what the word is at the top. Illegible) Obviously he was in jail for his B'day. ( Source Mentour Lawyer, same link as the last planner note)

The OTT love heart might also be interpreted as her guilt? Or is the heart drawn with a lipstick? !

@Iamnotsherlock - Yes some wire taps would be fab right now. Wendi & Harvey please View attachment 520480
Interesting^…. Does the word just above the heart say ‘Bisram’ corrected possibly from ‘Basram’? (Or the reverse?) And is that a $ (dollar sign with two vertical hashes through it) - vs a stricken B? (I am not a handwriting analyst….. so FWIW? But looks like the correction of the i to a (or vice versa) is done with a single strike? Unlike the symbol to the left of the unknown word with two vertical strikes?

Maybe the investigators have something somewhere that clarifies or decodes that? MOO

ETA…. Sorry as I see Knitpicker has also theorized about that unknown word in post # 99.

Donna uses "Whatsapp" as per Visa purchase. So, "Whatsapp" info can now be retrieved! (uh oh!) Hmmm, I'd pack up and go to Texas for sure.(Better double check the shipping containers.) I remembered an IRS case and one of the perps fled to Mexico just across the Texas border so his family could visit him often. Even though he did not receive a long sentence, he claimed at his age it would be the rest of his life. (He was an aid for at least 2 senators.)
"Aug 24, 1998 · Winburn fled to Mexico during the trial. The four are accused of concealing nearly $2 million from the IRS in offshore accounts, and selling packages of "bogus" trusts to their clients,..."

Last edited:
Interesting^…. Does the word just above the heart say ‘Bisram’ corrected possibly from ‘Basram’? (Or the reverse?) And is that a $ (dollar sign with two vertical hashes through it) - vs a stricken B? (I am not a handwriting analyst….. so FWIW? But looks like the correction of the i to a (or vice versa) is done with a single strike? Unlike the symbol to the left of the unknown word with two vertical strikes?

Maybe the investigators have something somewhere that clarifies or decodes that? MOO

ETA…. Sorry as I see Knitpicker has also theorized about that unknown word in post # 99.
Mortgage broker in Ft. Lauderdale? (are we allowed to post link to Linkedin?)
This is gonna be a long, long night...so much to read...

do you mean that she's anticipating an arrest and therefore she's planning to flee? That the Texas move is just a ruse, covering her becoming a fugitive?
I don’t believe she’s planning to flee. I believe she is anticipating being arrested and is trying to put her affairs in order, I.e. rent out her apartment, get the boys somewhere, etc., before it happens. The “move to Texas,” I believe, is being used for an excuse for this type of “getting ready” behavior.

I don’t believe she’s planning to flee. I believe she is anticipating being arrested and is trying to put her affairs in order, I.e. rent out her apartment, get the boys somewhere, etc., before it happens. The “move to Texas,” I believe, is being used for an excuse for this type of “getting ready” behavior.
I can't imagine leaving my children with relatives who weren't involved in their daily lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back