FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow!

Just watching that now

7th payment too! I really need to see this villa

DA is in trial countdown mode. (She's literally counting the days to CA's trial)
Also, a question.Why does it take over a month to read Wendi's silly book? Is that why DA keeps referencing the book? Or is it something else which is worrying her about WA's book? Charlie had claimed that he'd never read the book.

ETA
Just realised that if those payments were monthly then the 7th payment she's adding to her Dec 27th calendar entry would track back to May 2022.
CA was arrested in........ April 2022.
Right about timing of the villa. Also means that Scott Radius may not have been truthful and never expected that phone call from Donna that he may have to account for later. Could be she was in communication with him a lot.
Apparently, he was fired from the police force early 2000’s.

I happen to think the book mention is a code.
It could be that Donna is helping Wendi write another book…it can’t be in my opinion that she’s reading the book.

Seems from some accounts that Wendi took that writing class in Miami 2015 because she planned on writing another book.
I was even thinking that maybe Donna was the ghostwriter for Wendi’s first book. After all, she didn’t remember what she named the University!

Most of this incl minor items but am adding them for completeness because they have been tagged by LE0. ( I have bolded a few which I found interesting, are new to me or raise further questions. )

Anything in quotes is verbatim.
Sometimes ML gives the time stamps, but not always.

ML = Mentour Lawyer
LEO - Law Enforcement Officer

0 - 40 mins at the link attached

ML: 'I got my hands on two cellebrite reports for DA's phone.' First one was prepared March 11, 2024 has 5 tagged items. The reports incl call logs, whatsapp & ' instant messages', stored cookies, web history searches, images, data files, redacted photos and tagged items
( Tagged items in both reports - items tagged by LEO for evidentiary value- are the focus of ML's video)
So...jmo, there'll be more to come.

Report 1 Compiled march 11, 2024

#1 DA to WA message. 11/6... 5.31pm ' Bury me in the dress' message (as already discussed)
#2 CA whatsapp message.CA Nov 30 2016 ' when I was in Vietnam in the coochie tunnels, I saw a bat...' ( ML unsure to whom)
#3 DA- WA message. November 6 2023 at 8:15 p.m. ' We know you never ask anything about your brother.... everyone looks to protect you' (as already discussed on WS earlier)
( Items #4 & #5 are repeats says ML)

Report 2 Compiled march 13 2024 ( 85 tagged items)

#1 call log. whatsapp Phone call DA -visa China Sun Travel. November 7, 427 p.m, application to get a visa .
#2 whatsapp chat & 16 attachments with photos. ( This is about the visa, unclear )
#3, #4 & #5 Are repeats from report 1

( ML starts numbering again, maybe it's just how it appears on his page?)
#1 web history search Nov 7. Wikipedia using Safari. ' List of US nations without extradition treaties'
#2 web history event. Invoice system OnePay. Nov 7. ( ML speculates this was paying for their visas)
#3 web history event. PayGate. November 7 2023 at 5:21 p.m ( no more info given by ML, probably as above.)
#4 web history event. searching 'how to get to Ho Chi Min City from five nearby airports.'
#5 web history search Wikipedia ( same as #1)
#6 same as 5
#7 Cookies from My Vietnam visa. com.
#8 Cookies from ivisa.com
#9 ' Instant message' 13 Nov. 6 am. Note from DA to self. ' Give Julio extra Lexus key' ( ML speculates this was so J could pick up car from airport but doesn't know)
#10 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self. ( DA's notes about trial. At 29 mins at link, video attached)
#12 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self.( 'FSU bookstore employee'. ...'Wendi's book trashed Tallahassee' )
#13 'text message' from Janis M to DA. November 10 2023. ' Phew! Am still so emotional about everything .yes come Saturday morning at 10. and if there's anything I can do for you guys during this time please let me know I can't imagine what you guys are going through. I just didn't want to reach out too soon and just glad to hear from you guys'
#13 ( Yes, ML also says this is item 13, just an oversight) DA note to self. ' Instant message' 'stop Amazon deliveries'
#14 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self. Nov 8 10.16pm ' Code words. She insulted you people. Changed the last name.'
#15. 'Instant message' DA to Annie Cunningham. ' Ron may have some work to do here'
#16. 'Instant message' DA to WA. 7 Nov 2023. 11.01 AM ' BTW: you said you have to focus on the boys have you told them?'
#17 'Instant message' Note from DA to Yelena Squires. 11:12 2023 . ' Hi Yelena, We unfortunately are going to have to leave town again for a family emergency this time I don't know know how long we will be gone we're very upset but I had to let you know as soon as we found out we will let you know when we return please take care of yourself and your family and tell the same to Maria
#18 'Instant message' DA to self. 11:11 2023. ' swim goggles and contact lenses and don't forget PDF'
#19 'Instant message' DA to self. November 13 2023. ' move money for ...' ( redacted ) ' water shoes Donna HJ. ' 'call and text Adam eviction issue'
#20 'Instant message' from DA to Yelena Squires. ( repeat of #17 )
#21 'Instant message' from DA to Marty Ellis. November 9 2023 ' yes I did. it was supposed to be a reminder text for myself. I'm just not together. Wendy will call you ( or or you can call her) after Sunday or Monday I can't talk right now love you Marty'

I'll post the next batch, item 22 onwards, later ( ML's video summary is 1 hr 40)

again, thanks to ML & those who supported him in paying for the discovery

Thats a lot of work you put into this. I have listened to his newest video 3 times now, but I didn’t take notes. This is great. I’d tell you to post it as a comment but maybe less will actually view the video.
EDIT: no this is not the last video he did! But still thanks

“Donna Adelsons meticulous planner/calendar” is the last one.

Most of this incl minor items but am adding them for completeness because they have been tagged by LE0. ( I have bolded a few which I found interesting, are new to me or raise further questions. )

ML = Mentour Lawyer

ML: 'I got my hands on two cellebrite reports for DA's phone.' First one was prepared March 11, 2024 has 5 tagged items. The reports incl call logs, whatsapp & ' instant messages', stored cookies, web history searches, images, data files, redacted photos and tagged items
( Tagged items in both reports - items tagged by LEO for evidentiary value- are the focus of ML's video)

#1 DA to WA message. 11/6... 5.31pm ' Bury me in the dress' message (as already discussed)
#2 CA whatsapp message.CA Nov 30 2016 ' when I was in Vietnam in the coochie tunnels, I saw a bat...' ( ML unsure to whom)
#3 DA- WA message. November 6 2023 at 8:15 p.m. ' We know you never ask anything about your brother.... everyone looks to protect you' (as already discussed on WS earlier)

#1 call log. whatsapp Phone call DA -visa China Sun Travel. November 7, 427 p.m, application to get a visa .
#2 whatsapp chat & 16 attachments with photos. ( This is about the visa, unclear )

#1 web history search Nov 7. Wikipedia using Safari. ' List of US nations without extradition treaties'
#2 web history event. Invoice system OnePay. Nov 7. ( ML speculates this was paying for their visas)
#3 web history event. PayGate. November 7 2023 at 5:21 p.m ( no more info given by ML, probably as above.)
#4 web history event. searching 'how to get to Ho Chi Min City from five nearby airports.'
#6 same as 5
#9 ' Instant message' 13 Nov. 6 am. Note from DA to self. ' Give Julio extra Lexus key' ( ML speculates this was so J could pick up car from airport but doesn't know)
#10 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self. ( DA's notes about trial. At 29 mins at link, video attached)
#12 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self.( 'FSU bookstore employee'. ...'Wendi's book trashed Tallahassee' )
#13 'text message' from Janis M to DA. November 10 2023. ' Phew! Am still so emotional about everything .yes come Saturday morning at 10. and if there's anything I can do for you guys during this time please let me know I can't imagine what you guys are going through. I just didn't want to reach out too soon and just glad to hear from you guys'
#13 ( Yes, ML also says this is item 13, just an oversight) DA note to self. ' Instant message' 'stop Amazon deliveries'
#14 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self. Nov 8 10.16pm ' Code words. She insulted you people. Changed the last name.'
#15. 'Instant message' DA to Annie Cunningham. ' Ron may have some work to do here'
#16. 'Instant message' DA to WA. 7 Nov 2023. 11.01 AM ' BTW: you said you have to focus on the boys have you told them?'
#17 'Instant message' Note from DA to Yelena Squires. 11:12 2023 . ' Hi Yelena, We unfortunately are going to have to leave town again for a family emergency this time I don't know know how long we will be gone we're very upset but I had to let you know as soon as we found out we will let you know when we return please take care of yourself and your family and tell the same to Maria
#18 'Instant message' DA to self. 11:11 2023. ' swim goggles and contact lenses and don't forget PDF'
#19 'Instant message' DA to self. November 13 2023. ' move money for ...' ( redacted ) ' water shoes Donna HJ. ' 'call and text Adam eviction issue'
#21 'Instant message' from DA to Marty Ellis. November 9 2023 ' yes I did. it was supposed to be a reminder text for myself. I'm just not together. Wendy will call you ( or or you can call her) after Sunday or Monday I can't talk right now love you Marty'

I'll post the next batch, item 22 onwards, later ( ML's video summary is 1 hr 40)

@cottonweaver .. a big thank you for this work. I want to come back and read again with more time to ask you some questions

Again, thanks
well maybe wahoo

Thats a lot of work you put into this. I have listened to his newest video 3 times now, but I didn’t take notes. This is great. I’d tell you to post it as a comment but maybe less will actually view the video.
EDIT: no this is not the last video he did! But still thanks

“Donna Adelsons meticulous planner/calendar” is the last one.
I'll do the next batch later. ( part 2, which continues on from tagged item #22. ) It's really boring.... BUT...it's still better to have it in list form so others can skim read it.

On the latest ML video - ' Donna Adelsons meticulous planner/calendar' I've linked to it on the previous page. His video covers a planner with entries 26 Dec 2022 to March 1st 2023.
As Mentour Lawyer said in that vid, she has to have had annual planners going back years. Can really see why she prided herself as ' Domestic Co-ordinator.' She's totally in control of details.
Where are the other planners 2013 + ?

Did you notice the entry where she's selling her own jewellery and ' dishes ' ? ( It has to be hers cause she also mentions getting some jewellery cleaner.) Initially I thought she was just selling CA's old stuff at his request but seems broader than that. We can all surmise as to why she's going to such lengths - these people were not short of money.

Also in that same video, she's raising all of the rents & buying stocks in the boys' names

I've just heard about those now. Juicy!
And finally, it's good to see some new evidence in this case.

The Vietnam visa dates! will put that in another post so post isn't ridiculously long

I took a long break from the case just because there was no new info. Anyway, now I can't recall all the key dates but let me see if I got this straight.
The barmitzvah for L had already been scheduled for autumn 2023. DA always expected to attend, she assumed CA would be found not guilty & certainly didn't anticipate her own arrest.

tryin to piece these new messages together

6 Nov - CA guilty verdict.
6 Nov 5:31:22pm (UTC -5) DA- WA text: ' your brother protected you for years.Now you are not guilty. Your lawyer took good care or you.... bury me in dress I bought....' etc
6 Nov 8:15 pm (UTC -5) DA- WA text: ' We know you never ask anything about your brother.. everyone looks to protect you.. bet you have a lot to think about ' ( The text DA read out, caught on the hot mic)
7 Nov 10:10 am (UTC -5) WA- DA. Wendi finally replies. ( DA replies to WA 9 mins later)

( It appears that B was being taken to the airport soon after verdict ( see 10 Nov message in link)

11 nov - DA arrested at airport

I don't understand why there's a 13 Nov text where DA is still rambling on about barmitzvah invitations
Anyway, this all looks bad for Wendi! Great

Mentour Lawyer is ok as a link on WS so am posting it here in case anyone else wants to see it. ( Mentour Lawyer has somebody reading the messages on his behalf) messages 6 nov - 11 nov

I took a break, too and it is juicy to see all the new discovery. Thank you for your synopsis. I am waiting for the actual documents to be available as I have a hard time listening to ML. I do appreciate he paid for those documents and requested them.

It sure sounds like Donna was exasperated with Wendi- like we did this all for you, and now you're ghosting us. They should've realized that Wendi built the biggest wall of all to give herself plausible deniability when it hit the fan.

And Donna's newly downright chipper personality at the hearing the other day, along with her gray hair in a pony

ML = Mentour Lawyer

#6 same as 5

This is amazing. Thank you so much listening and then posting this info. I very much, of course, appreciate that he obtained the discovery, but I find it impossible to get through listening and watching his. I am so glad to be able to see the texts, etc.

Folks, it is exiting that the Donna Adelson trial setup is really in motion. Similar to Luis Rivera, the Sheriff of Leon County is ordered today 7/23 by the court to receive Charles Adelson from the Department of Correction of the State of South Dakota over the period 9/17-10/04/24 as a witness.

Given that the other intriguing witness Scott Radius is resident of Boracay, Philippines, I wonder if he would avail himself to testify in person at this trial, or perhaps he would testify via Zoom. Besides the alleged information surrounding the events of 11/13/23, I wonder if Scott Radius would have other testimony relevant to the case during the many years prior 2016 when he and Charles Adelson were close buddies. There is a FBI recorded call circa 2016 where Charles Adelson tells June Umchinda that "Scott" (assumed to be Radius) and "my sister" (of course Wendi Adelson) were 2 of the 5 or 6 persons he communicates with daily.

View attachment 520094
Wow. I had no idea that he lived in the Philippines. It is, to me, obvious that Charlie had connections that would let him be set up in one of these countries. Also, don't forget, I'm sure he discussed and I think could well have made contact with Katie's connections since that is where she is from. So he probably had at least a framework of a safe house, etc with all his cash to be in the Philippines maybe and or wherever else that he loved to travel and also to try to flee.

When he lamented how he didn't listen to his gut, it sure sounds like he had plans to flee and didn't. He must've had things set up for him to be somewhere, and maybe it was Vietnam. Did we ever see his passport from when Sigfredo got arrested forward to see how many trips he made and where he went? Curious on that.

Wow. I had no idea that he lived in the Philippines. It is, to me, obvious that Charlie had connections that would let him be set up in one of these countries. Also, don't forget, I'm sure he discussed and I think could well have made contact with Katie's connections since that is where she is from. So he probably had at least a framework of a safe house, etc with all his cash to be in the Philippines maybe and or wherever else that he loved to travel and also to try to flee.

When he lamented how he didn't listen to his gut, it sure sounds like he had plans to flee and didn't. He must've had things set up for him to be somewhere, and maybe it was Vietnam. Did we ever see his passport from when Sigfredo got arrested forward to see how many trips he made and where he went? Curious on that.
No idea about the passport but he did have a girlfriend in the Philippines according to June.

Here's the old June interview with Sandford & the TPD officer.
I found it on one - and the notes - in of our old WS threads.

at 27 mins

CA had clothes by bed in case of arrest.. Yes he did say, he would’ve left country if they had evidence. he'd say that they are watching me.
He goes to Cartagena. He went to Colorado, he sometimes goes to Texas , he has family there. We went to Mexico only but never Phillipines cause ' there's other girls there. ' Alyssa there - lots of fights about her. He was also cheating on BP but BP probably doesn’t know. CA’s friends have dropped off, CA complains of having no friends.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper