AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:( That is what prompted my rant this morning. She saw what condition her baby was in, yet she did NOTHING. Blindfolded and bruised is beyond my comprehension. :mad:
IIRC when the deleted pic was first revealed by LE they also noted texts between the two that they didn’t want Elijah to see his mother, presumably prompting the blindfolding.

And if that wasn’t awful enough the purpose of Baur’s visit was to have sex with Vang. I can’t imagine such a scenario. Sick, disgusting people.

IIRC when the deleted pic was first revealed by LE they also noted texts between the two that they didn’t want Elijah to see his mother, presumably prompting the blindfolding.

And if that wasn’t awful enough the purpose of Baur’s visit was to have sex with Vang. I can’t imagine such a scenario. Sick, disgusting people.
That's what I remember as well. I just can't quickly find where Vang said that he didn't want Elijah to see his mom wo that'll have to be MOO. And let's not forget that poor Elijah was also bruised in that deleted picture.

the picture, which was deleted about an hour after it was taken, showed Vue laying on a bed, blindfolded. It also appeared he had bruising on his jaw line, the left side of his neck and on the upper part of his left arm.

blindfold and texts are covered in paragraph 10 of the amended complaint and read as follows:

10. Katrina Baur and Jesse Vang’s cell phones were reviewed by law enforcement including text and Facebook messaging. On February 13, 2024 at approximately at 9:30 PM Katrina Baur and Jesse Vang begin discussing Katrina coming to Jesse’s apartment for sex. Jesse says that Katrina cannot see VICTIM-CHILD 1 when she gets to the apartment and that VICTIM-CHILD 1can be placed in the bathroom while they have sex. At approximately 10:12 PM Katrina sends a message to Jesse and VICTIM-CHILD 2 can sleep in the car. Then at approximately 11:45 PM he says VICTIM-CHILD 1 will be put in the living room and that Katrina needs to be quiet walking through. At 12:39 AM on February 14, 2024 Jesse asks Katrina to send her location so he knows when to put VICTIM-CHILD 1 to sleep. They also discuss her stopping at Kwik Trip in Manitowoc while on the way. On February 14, 2024 Katrina Baur’s cell phone arrives in Two Rivers at approximately 2:27 AM. There were Facebook messaging between Katrina Baur and Jesse Vang. At 2:35 AM Katrina asks Jesse “Is there a way to shut off your headlights completely”. Jesse responds “No can not sit off completely” Katrina messages” I can’t find VICTIM-CHILD 2’s (DOB 5/2017) cell phone but a cop just passed by so I want to make sure she’s good.” VICTIM-CHILD 2 is a child for which Katrina Baur is a parent of and Katrina Baur indicated VICTIM-CHILD 2 is autistic to Law Enforcement. Katrina messaged “Let me find her phone quick cause I need to have some type of sound for her.” Jesse messaged “Probably think some one is warming up.” Katrina responded “Not worth the risk. I’ll leave it off for a bit then turn it on again.” Jesse said “ok”. She messaged she found the phone but it was dead. She messaged she would leave her phone in the car. She questions whether to leave her phone on but mute it around 2:40 AM. She also messaged “It should stay warm for a bit right” He responded “yea it will”. At approximately 3:13 AM a photograph was taken and the GPS indicates she was at 3918 Mishicot Drive, Two Rivers. The photograph shows VICTIM-CHILD 1laying down on a bed. VICTIM-CHILD 1 had a blindfold over his eyes, appears to have bruising on his jaw line and neck on the left side, as well as bruising on his upper left arm. Katrina Baur confirmed that she took the picture and later deleted it around 4:12 AM. Katrina Baur’s phone leaves Two Rivers at approximately 4:30 AM on February 14, 2024. According to the National Weather Service records the low temperature for Two Rivers on February 14, 2024 was 27degrees Fahrenheit and the high temperature was 36 degrees.

complaint is linked here: New docs show text messages between missing Elijah Vue's mother, man caring for the boy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back