NY NY - Brooklyn, UncMale, 20-30, UP126225, Puerto Rican Flag, scar on abdomen, earring in left ear, Oct'78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

heartanium

Reaction score
Don't think he has a thread?

NAMUS UP126225 (1978)
Unidentified Male
Location Found:
Brooklyn, Kings County, New York
Date Found: October 24, 1978

Race: Uncertain
PMI: Unknown
Estimated year of Death: Unknown
Estimated Age: 20-30 Years
Height: 5' 10"(70 inches) , Measured
Weight: 175-185 lbs, Estimated
Hair: Dark colored hair
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars/Marks: 3" scar on the right lower abdomen
Accessories: Yellow metal loop in left earlobe.
Clothing: White Socks, blue jeans (x2), red short sleeved pullover with Puerto Rican Flag Shoulder, Blue Underpants, Blue tennis shoes
Circumstances: Found unresponsive near Coney Island Creek near Bayview Avenue.

Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction
Inventory of Remains: Unknown

Agency Info:
ME/C Case Number:
K78-05587

Office of Chief Medical Examiner New York City - (212) 447-2030
Case Number: K78-05587

0 Exclusions

I have a very strong potential match who isn't in NAMUS (as in, I was in conversation with a relative and tried to enter his case in NAMUS on their behalf and it got rejected). He was reported missing at the time he disappeared. Is there a good way to submit a match like this? View attachment 520241
I'm not super familiar with New York but I would say to submit to the coroner for this UID and maybe the New York state missing persons clearinghouse? If you are also comfortable with getting the family members involved with submitting that would also give the case some weight.

I have a very strong potential match who isn't in NAMUS (as in, I was in conversation with a relative and tried to enter his case in NAMUS on their behalf and it got rejected). He was reported missing at the time he disappeared. Is there a good way to submit a match like this? View attachment 520241
I agree with heartanium. The quickest and most detailed responses I have received were from the Coroner’s Offices.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back