Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His grandfather sounded a mean SOB. Yelling at unseen things. yikes! No wonder Bundy is a psychopath.
I really wish they could test his DNA for his paternity and end that mystery for once for all. I hope they kept DNA samples from him.
Again I wish he had an FBI agent profile BG.

Not sure about DNA samples from him, but he has a biological child, so DNA paternity can be determined, potentially. As I have read, the child grew into a wonderful person, totally opposite to the father, go guess.

Yes, it is horrible to say, but I wish they kept Bundy alive and used to help FBI profilers. He could have done a lot of good behind bars. Unlike GRK, he had the guts.

some snarky comments about the girls being out there.
wow.
kids....teenagers need to experience the world ,their environment.
everything libby and gabby were doing was perfect and normal.
enjoying the sunshine, nature and each other.
a country county should have been the safest place on earth for them to roam their neighbourhood. PARENT FREE
the wrong thing going on here are unfair judgemental posts ( is it positive suffocating kids from life experience?)

abby and libby did nothing wrong and weren't even in the wrong place at the wrong time.

a bad man was/ is still on the loose. that is the only factual wrong thing in the equation.

moo

Not sure about DNA samples from him, but he has a biological child, so DNA paternity can be determined, potentially. As I have read, the child grew into a wonderful person, totally opposite to the father, go guess.

Yes, it is horrible to say, but I wish they kept Bundy alive and used to help FBI profilers. He could have done a lot of good behind bars. Unlike GRK, he had the guts.
I gotta say, I am so conflicted about Bundy. He is the only murderer I would ever say that maybe he should have been kept alive. And only because he was helping the FBI. How many lives could have been saved? But then I think What about his victims?? So conflicted about it. MOO

ITA LE is hoping someone that knows BG sees it & calls it in. Being that LE considers BG a local or someone who once lived/worked there, somebody knows exactly who he is.
I think LE are correct in saying the person that knows BG is afraid to come forward.
I do not think LE expected people to analyze the video stills as much as they have. They’ve had a huge influx of tips in that sense that have not helped. But as you say, it is human nature for people to do that. I think it’s because that’s part of what little info we, the public, have been privy to.
MOO

I&BBM

Agree 110%.

So, May is soon to end, and a new month will take its place. June. First workday (for most people) of the new month will be Monday, June 3rd.

June is typically a month for many changes and new beginnings. Warm weather, sunshine, more people out and about. College graduates taking new jobs, maybe in another town, or a new town or state. Other college kids perhaps moving back home for the Summer and a Summer job. People moving to new apartments, buying a house, weddings, vacations. June starts the Summer ball rolling.

I personally feel June will also bring some new activity with this case. Could BG be among those relishing the Summer months in Delphi? If so, would his chances of being recoganized go up because more folks are also out enjoying the Summer months? Something nags at me that June could be a new beginning for LE and BG.

MOO, JMO, and all that jazz.

Last edited:
Ah, true enough!

An article popped up on my Google news one day about people that are born intersexed. The model they were interviewing was born with a female body, but she had internal testicles so her dna says she is male. She didn’t have surgery to look female she was born looking female. Got me thinking for a millisecond about the “twist” comment and possible DNA issues in this case. This is a rabbit hole that doesn’t need to be traveled.

I think BG is male.

so who is on the fringe of investigation? they are either LE or not....unless you mean family/friends/teachers....or more along the lines of local reporters/locals

Interesting question, @Rosegold68 -- MOO -- am thinking that the suspect is either a "people-type" worker (think: EMT, clergy, local community volunteer/volunteer leader, etc.), OR is directly related to someone who is.

Thus, the suspect received "insider" information very early on (i. e., info. that everyday Delphi residents would not know, short of knowing/being related to an "insider" who leaked that information).

Just "me", here, but am wondering, If I were DC, would I be feeling frustrated -- and betrayed -- to have shared "insider" information with a "people helper"-type person who was part of the Feb. 13 & 14, 2017 searches and community efforts, all to come to realize that the "insider" is someone who is either a friend/spouse/parent(s) of the suspect? And -- that the "insider" has unwittingly passed along that private information?

You bet.

I admit I was wrong too.

So if the sketches are different people, but BG is going to possibly look a bit like both (or something in between), could the sketches be of a father and son? Maybe orignally it was assumed that the father was the suspect, but now LE has changed direction to look at a younger member of his family? I more confused now.
Makes no sense.

How can sketch #1 and sketch #2 be different people and then the real BG may be a combo of both?
Say what?! Guess I missed that, re. maybe BG combo of both! Eghads! I really think LE could have made things a lot clearer since the 'switch', and possibly release more of the vi
An article popped up on my Google news one day about people that are born intersexed. The model they were interviewing was born with a female body, but she had internal testicles so her dna says she is male. She didn’t have surgery to look female she was born looking female. Got me thinking for a millisecond about the “twist” comment and possible DNA issues in this case. This is a rabbit hole that doesn’t need to be traveled.

I think BG is male.
Me too. But interesting scenario! Wouldn't that be a twist no-one expected!

I think BG is male.

Going down that DNA rabbit hole would only give a defense attorney ideas on how to get the to walk free . Something we definitely DON'T want.

OMG OMG OMG Bolded comments by me.

LIBERTY GERMAN | Federal Bureau of Investigation

View attachment 186865

See the ellipsis on the FBI page with BG video. FASCINATING.

Definition of ellipsis
1a : the omission of one or more words that are obviously understood but that must be supplied to make a construction grammatically complete
b : a sudden leap from one topic to another
2 : marks or a mark (such as … ) indicating an omission (as of words) or a pause

Definition of ELLIPSIS

So are you saying there were words in between " guys" and "down the hill" that were omitted?

So, May is soon to end, and a new month will take its place. June. First workday (for most people) of the new month will be Monday, June 3rd.

June is typically a month for many changes and new beginnings. Warm weather, sunshine, more people out and about. College graduates taking new jobs, maybe in another town, or a new town or state. Other college kids perhaps moving back home for the Summer and a Summer job. People moving to new apartments, buying a house, weddings, vacations. June starts the Summer ball rolling.

I personally feel June will also bring some new activity with this case. Could BG be among those relishing the Summer months in Delphi? If so, would his chances of being recoganized go up because more folks are also out enjoying the Summer months? Something nags at me that June could be a new beginning for LE and BG.

MOO, JMO, and all that jazz.

OT it's also my birthday month, and I would totally accept this guy being caught as my only present.

Going down that DNA rabbit hole would only give a defense attorney ideas on how to get the to walk free . Something we definitely DON'T want.

DNA is DNA. Couple that with additional evidence and the defense has just as much opportunity to get an intersexed person off as they would any other person. The prosecution has just as much of a chance of conviction.

Going down that rabbit hole does increase the potential suspect pool exponentially and, IMO, unnecessarily. It also adds confusion to an already confusing case. That’s why I say DON’T GO THERE. It’s not worth it.

To me, a DNA match in this case means an arrest.
If they have DNA.
They would make it their business to get the DNA of a specific suspect.

There has not been an arrest. So,either they have no DNA to match, which would be very bad news, or no suspect.
Am thinking the latter, as they seem to have been ruling people out somehow for two years.

Jmo

Am very glad I do not have children. No way would I let a 16-yr old drive these days...too many distractions, temptations and just way too much traffic. It scares me just thinking about it.

You make a good point. It would be hard to imagine there isn’t DNA. And yes, many don’t have access to cars, but there may be a friend(s) who do.

I go back to no school that day and what the kids mights have been doing to spend time that day. I can’t finger why that might be important. It’s sketchy at best, but I think that is could be a good lead, and I am sure it’s being examined by those with the proper credentials.

If it wasn’t a transient drifting through, and the new press conference thinks BG is local, the locals on the trail off school day might be good witnesses as the very least. We know teens were there because one of them interviewed with the media told about a man in black. It is linked back in these threads somewhere.

We need a guidance counselor- just kidding of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member