Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that the new sketch is of the man seen driving the vehicle that was parked by the abandoned buildings. At this point, I think that LE might be thinking that BG from the video could have been wearing some sort of disguise, and both men could be one in the same.

This is the part in Sgt Holeman's August '17 interview where he is asked about the girls getting from the bridge to where they were found. His answer is taken to mean the girls crossed the creek. See what you think.

A: When you walked down and I walked through, that was private property right where the bodies were found. Looking at it logistically from where they were on the bridge and to where their bodies were found, I know we talked about the terrain in the past. I know it's not an easy thing to navigate. Usually you might have to be familiar with the area. I mean, would it have been difficult for the girls to from where they were on the bridge to where they were found?

H: [10:49] Yeah. Absolutely. I think it would be difficult, obviously. They have to go through some pretty steep terrain in a wooded area, sticker bushes and things like that, so it's uh ... and then to cross the creek. The creek, and obviously it's February, it's probably not the warmest . The weather was a warm day that day, but still the water temperature is probably cooler than the air temperature. So yeah, it would have been difficult for .... I mean, I don't think anybody, say on a walk, would walk that way.

I think this is the only place it is mentioned and he is saying it would be difficult. I'm not sure he is saying they did it. I'm 50/50 on it.
I didn't know about the sticker bushes. I guess since it was winter, I didn't see leaves or berries that I would recognize in the pics. I do know that if I am in the woods, like today, I went through sticker bushes, even with my clothes on, I got red welts from those thorns through my clothes. The itching was so bad, it was driving me out of my mind, needed Benadryl STAT. There must be some kinda toxin in those thorns maybe. Wonder if they checked thorns for DNA? Did the girls have welts or scratches from going through thorns?....

Oh, it gets worse. Some states years ago received funding to process untested kits. But some jurisdictions didn't process all of them. For those states that had a statute of limitations on rape - 10 years for some - they threw out the kits over the statute of limitations. I guess no one stopped to think about the possibility of a serial rapist being in there and the the more recent ones.
Just reading this makes me feel rage.

It's like the victims get violated a second time by throwing out those kits!

JMO

After listening again, to clarify, she had turned her sister down "during the week, for her to do other things". No mention of wanting to go to the bridge earlier. moo
Am I mistaking but I thought in an interview that KG had mentioned she and LG had gone to the bridge on Sunday for other reasons?

Just my interpretation, but I attended the live and Kelsi was basically saying that she'd refused driving Libby/Abby around to other places earlier in the week, and so she relented when they asked her to drive them to the bridge trail that day.

This to me, was new information. The girls asked during the week to go to the bridge. This makes me feel that they may have wanted to meet up with someone
I took what Kelsi said this way. She'd said no to giving Libby a ride somewhere a few times during the previous week. I don't think she was saying that every time Libby asked her for a ride it was to go to the Monon Bridge trails.

This to me, was new information. The girls asked during the week to go to the bridge. This makes me feel that they may have wanted to meet up with someone
I understood from a previous interview with Kelsi that she agreed to take them to the bridge that day because she felt guilty about refusing to take her places that she had asked to go to before. I didn't think that she specifically meant MHB but just other places as Libby wasn't a driver. From this recent interview I thought she meant she had been asking to go to MHB for a while. Had they arranged to meet someone there but had to wait until they got a lift? Could they have contacted the person to say they were on their way? Maybe this is how BG was said to get about quickly, if they had messaged someone and LE were able to trace it to a person who was not in the area and had provided an alibi. AMOO and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle