Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread back, or farther, someone was wondering about someone saying BG may have been exasperated when saying, "Down the hill." I don't feel he sounded that way but an officer interviewed in this video did. He also does not discount someone else being involved but emphasized that BG definitely participated in the murders. Interesting to review. This was broadcast around the two year anniversary of the murders. CRIME WATCH:

I have to agree with you, and I don't believe you're being harsh.

I've read ahead as well so I am aware of other posts responding to your post and others generated from those :) As @rosesfromangels pointed out, there CAN be some things fleshed out by an attorney regarding timeline. We always need to remember, there are things we are not allowed to do that an attorney can.

Kelsi does have every right to do and say as she pleases, but that does not mean it is in her or the family's best interest. Debunking rumours that very few believed to begin with, that CP and MP were involved in the murders has now provided the nasty trolls an avenue to debunk some of what she has said. As in any case, there is a "back story" and there are those out there that are aware of certain facts and sadly it makes Kelsi look less than forthcoming with certain facts. I'm not criticizing her for expressing herself, but I question those that encouraged her to do it. It would have been best left undone.

All IMHO.

Bbm - 100% agree

I notice another weird mannerism when playing it frame by frame that I've attributed to the uneven bridge ties, but when BG puts his left foot down and lifts his right leg, his whole neck and head and upper torso leans forward and over to the the left and kind of sways back to center when his right foot is fully lifted. Could be that he was off balance and/or turning to the left, but it's odd.

ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation

When I zoom in on his right hand on the video, while in motion, I see him extending his pointer finger down and then bringing in back up. Like he was nervously or unconsciously moving it, being fidgety. I think I can possibly see movement of his left hand a bit also. I'm not sure if that's just the trees behind him though.

Honestly, I can't see with a great deal of detail I would feel comfortable identifying with much confidence -- other than that the individual is bipedal, human, and male. I pretty much discount any judgment regarding his gait and stride, given both the physical challenge of navigating the bridge ties as well as the quality of the video images, and I wouldn't even begin to try guessing at specific items of clothing or facial features.

I do think it's highly likely that he's wearing more than one layer of clothing and that he's probably secreted some things under that jacket. Those are the only discernible details I feel any personal confidence observing, at least with these images.

I can't say forsure if I'm truly seeing a object in his mouth but, if there actually is.. Possible voice changing box? My older brothers had one when they were teens. (38 years ago!)

Just MOO, but I believe LE DOES have the perp's DNA. I keep going back to the comment at the presser when the perp was being addressed directly: " One day, you will know what we know."

I believe so too. At least enough to know the cluster of families he comes from. I think the LE know, but between knowing and proving there is a difference.

She doesn't understand that her videos could jeopardize a trial, a conviction. A good defense attorney will study her videos, look for inconsistencies and holes, and pull her apart on the stand...planting reasonable doubt in the minds of the jurors. Stay off social media Kelsi! We love you, but this is a bad, bad idea.

Amateur opinion and speculation

She has two ways. One, to get educated on criminal justice and become a young professional with a hopeful future and with a family history that will turn hearts towards her.

Another one, use her now-known name today, leaving nothing for tomorrow.

What possible scenarios would LE want the public NOT to know they have dna? I guess I don’t understand what advantage it would be to keep this secret or at least keep it questionable in the public eye. If it was A SA then the perp already knows he left a ‘sample’ behind. How does the official acknowledgment of dna hinder this case?

he picks up his knees too much when he walks. even on an uneven surface - he lifts them too high with too much intention. the higher you lift your knee the less balance you have which is counter productive on a bridge like that. you would be more cautious about how you're putting your foot down, not up. it's got to be neurological damage for which he received PT to relearn how to walk, but he still lifts his knees too much - unnaturally, maybe to compensate for a drop foot or knee weakness or something. I know we're back to the beginning here with neuro issues, but that's what the weird mannerism is.

that confirms my suspect and it's not PE.

he picks up his knees too much when he walks. even on an uneven surface - he lifts them too high with too much intention. the higher you lift your knee the less balance you have which is counter productive on a bridge like that. you would be more cautious about how you're putting your foot down, not up. it's got to be neurological damage for which he received PT to relearn how to walk, but he still lifts his knees too much - unnaturally, maybe to compensate for a drop foot or knee weakness or something. I know we're back to the beginning here with neuro issues, but that's what the weird mannerism is.

that confirms my suspect and it's not PE.
I agree here. I have always felt like he lifts up the right leg much more than necessary for the average person. Even with the uneven ties, his entire right foot is way higher up than what is necessary to clear those ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine