Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's such a good question. Especially since he's probably reading these.

I think this is a game to him, one where his freedom and life is at stake. He watches and reads about the crime like he watches sports, but he can't compartmentalize the murder of two girls the same way.

He drinks to make the anxiety go away. He has friends who he feels safe around, and they drink and get high. They don't ask about the case, or mention it around him.

When he wakes up in the morning and realizes that it hasn't gone away, the anxiety comes back. He thinks he can keep it together. He's confident he can get on with his life and be a productive member of society. It was a mistake to act on his urges back then, he knows that now.

He reads about new scientific techniques for acquiring DNA evidence from a single strand of hair. He watches his friends' social media accounts. He has anonymous accounts, and actually takes part in discussion about the case. His comments on Reddit always point away from himself, but they are close, and the anxiety is bad.

But he can handle it. They can't touch him.

Do you think he's killed before or since? If he's eaten up with anxiety, I'm guessing that he hasn't.

What are your thoughts on motive for A&L?

Agree- some days I think he feels proud that he was able to get away with it, so far anyway and wants to share it with someone...if he hasn't already.. HIS DAY IS COMING tic toc
Other days, I think he feels alone and worries about being caught but he has NO remorse..only thinking of HIMSELF and fear of being caught.

See, Id find it odd if HE DIDN'T tell someone at this point. Especially having gotten away with it for so long.

Question...do killers typically kill 2 unknowns and then never do it again?

Do you think he's killed before or since? If he's eaten up with anxiety, I'm guessing that he hasn't.

What r ur thoughts on motive? Idk if i have one lol.

I didnt see ur post when i posted above, asking pretty much the same thing u did. My bad.

Hey you and @tresir2012 were confused/got mixed up. No biggie.
My post you replied to was #942. It was answering and quoting Sunsetbeach post about Indiana Landmark trust. You thought I was talking about BG when you answered which is why you are getting mixed up. But you are right about one thing only, no biggie. But now you say another poster as well as me were confused. We weren't.

We have all seen the video. It is approx 1 step. Where does the "axe handle" go you ask. The baggy pants only reveal it when his leg is forward. When his leg is back, it is hidden by the looseness and overlarge pants. HTH.

He might even blame the girls for making him do it.

He may have a handy justification for the crime. There has to be a reason that agrees with his priority of self-preservation. We can imagine how shallow its reasoning must be.

Another scary possibility is he doesn't feel anything about the crime. There's just nothing there.

See, Id find it odd if HE DIDN'T tell someone at this point. Especially having gotten away with it for so long.

Question...do killers typically kill 2 unknowns and then never do it again?

What r ur thoughts on motive? Idk if i have one lol.

I didnt see ur post when i posted above, asking pretty much the same thing u did. My bad.

No problem. Never hurts to have more than one person asking the same question. :)

I don't know if a killer would kill 2 unknowns and then never do it again. I can't think of a case where that's happened, killing 2 kids, and never hurting or killing again, except in cases where it was a family member. (Not saying it is, just saying those are the only cases I can come up with.) I guess it would maybe depend on motive??

I'm not sure that's hair. It could be, but I'm not absolutely convinced. If it is hair, it's not styled at all consistent with current trends for young people. moo
I could almost think he has a camouflage knit type jacket under the blue jacket. Behind his neck looks like it could be a light colored stuff that may be a pike lining around the back of the blue jacket. The blue jacket may not be hooded, so he's wearing the second layer knit jacket with its hood up.

He may have a handy justification for the crime. There has to be a reason that agrees with his priority of self-preservation. We can imagine how shallow its reasoning must be.

Another scary possibility is he doesn't feel anything about the crime. There's just nothing there.

When you write, "has to be a reason that agrees with his priority of self-preservation," can you share a little more on that? TIA I think I know what you mean, just wanting to make sure I'm understanding.

That's such a good question. Especially since he's probably reading these.

I think this is a game to him, one where his freedom and life is at stake. He watches and reads about the crime like he watches sports, but he can't compartmentalize the murder of two girls the same way.

He drinks to make the anxiety go away. He has friends who he feels safe around, and they drink and get high. They don't ask about the case, or mention it around him.

When he wakes up in the morning and realizes that it hasn't gone away, the anxiety comes back. He thinks he can keep it together. He's confident he can get on with his life and be a productive member of society. It was a mistake to act on his urges back then, he knows that now.

He reads about new scientific techniques for acquiring DNA evidence from a single strand of hair. He watches his friends' social media accounts. He has anonymous accounts, and actually takes part in discussion about the case. His comments on Reddit always point away from himself, but they are close, and the anxiety is bad.

But he can handle it. They can't touch him.

Good thoughts. I think he is living a miserable life, rarely leaving the house for fear of being recognised or having his DNA taken by trickery. Always wearing gloves, disposing carefully of his trash, has maybe moved several times now to somewhere they have never heard about the murders. If he has a partner, she may find him moody, withdrawn and secretive. She may be the breadwinner and he is on the computer videogames most days, hiding out in reality. Maybe visits the gym because he thinks his looks have changed just enough to be unnoticeable and he can keep his hoodie up in the gym. It's like being a prisoner really. He probably reads all the sleuthing sites and wonders how much else they have got on the recording. That makes him sweat with fear and worry thinking about how much evidence LE have got.

Today is the day.

I could almost think he has a camouflage knit type jacket under the blue jacket. Behind his neck looks like it could be a light colored stuff that may be a pike lining around the back of the blue jacket. The blue jacket may not be hooded, so he's wearing the second layer knit jacket with its hood up.

Very well could be. The picture is too grainy for me to make heads or tails of it.

My post you replied to was #942. It was answering and quoting Sunsetbeach post about Indiana Landmark trust. You thought I was talking about BG when you answered which is why you are getting mixed up. But you are right about one thing only, no biggie. But now you say another poster as well as me were confused. We weren't.

We have all seen the video. It is approx 1 step. Where does the "axe handle" go you ask. The baggy pants only reveal it when his leg is forward. When his leg is back, it is hidden by the looseness and overlarge pants. HTH.

Yes, you were. You said u qouted the person u were replying to...that it wasnt in reference to me. Another user also said u did....but u didnt. So yea, mistaken/confused/wrong...whatever u want to call it.

No problem. Never hurts to have more than one person asking the same question. :)

I don't know if a killer would kill 2 unknowns and then never do it again. I can't think of a case where that's happened, killing 2 kids, and never hurting or killing again, except in cases where it was a family member. (Not saying it is, just saying those are the only cases I can come up with.) I guess it would maybe depend on motive??

See thats what i think as well. If this was a one time thing....it had to have been personal, right?

Or an unstable angry at constant female rejection...so takes out his anger on two girls? Idk. Just spitballing

We dont know he is used to the bridge. If he is, surely a fellow hiker would have seen him there before.
I was answering with my opinion but fact is LE have said he is familiar with Delphi. You said "IDK how he is walking like he is etc" so I was just responding. Someone posted the other day about a couple being at the bridge for four hours and not seeing anyone else so it is possible he has not been seen before, when he has visited, or he is disguised.

I don't think he'd ever done it before, and the act was a fantasy realization of some kind. Pure speculation, but he could be a dark kind of person in that ha-ha kind of way to his friends when in reality he projects a false front to cover real issues. By issues I mean some kind of psychiatric disorder like borderline personality.

The urge to do this must have been strong for him to have gone through with the murders. He's a dangerous person.

We can only speculate amateurishly about motive (to the chagrin of the mods and long-time users), but here goes: he developed an obsession with Libby through social media. She avoided and rebuffed him. She may have threatened him in a manner that revealed a potentially life-changing possibility that left him powerless and exposed. Perhaps Libby had discovered his identity, and could implicate him in embarrassing circumstances.

I was answering with my opinion but fact is LE have said he is familiar with Delphi. You said "IDK how he is walking like he is etc" so I was just responding. Someone posted the other day about a couple being at the bridge for four hours and not seeing anyone else so it is possible he has not been seen before, when he has visited, or he is disguised.

I know they said they BELIEVE he is....not for certain that he is. Unless there is another mention of this i am unaware of?

"We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here."

So its a fact they said they believe BG is from the area. To my knowledge, it isnt a fact that he is.

Yes, you were. You said u qouted the person u were replying to...that it wasnt in reference to me. Another user also said u did....but u didnt. So yea, mistaken/confused/wrong...whatever u want to call it.
Ok what post number are you referring to where I messed/mixed up my response to you so I can see the exact problem? If I am wrong I will apologise.
That other poster was joking BTW.

I know they said they BELIEVE he is....not for certain that he is. Unless there is another mention of this i am unaware of?

"We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here."

So its a fact they said they believe BG is from the area. To my knowledge, it isnt a fact that he is.
If LE say they believe he is that's fact as they don't actually know who he is. They believe he has red brown hair, he is a certain height and weight. The way he crosses the bridge shows he is familiar too. That's partly why they think he is familiar with Delphi.

The urge to do this must have been strong for him to have gone through with the murders. He's a dangerous person.

I agree. At whatever point he decided to do harm, I believe that decision was made before he stepped foot on the bridge. If so, that means he had, at least, the entire walk across to change his mind, but he didn't. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member