Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding COD, I read interviews with Becky and Carrie (separate interviews) and each said that the COD had not been released to the family.

Has any anyone else seen this? I can’t recall where I saw those particular interviews since I have read and seen so many,
Can LE legally withold the COD from family? Aren't the immediate family, the parents of a child, entitled by law to know the COD of a minor child? Not the specifics of the crime but what caused death. It's their lawful right to know, is it not?

Can LE legally withold the COD from family? Aren't the immediate family, the parents of a child, entitled by law to know the COD of a minor child? Not the specifics of the crime but what caused death. It's their lawful right to know, is it not?

Not necessarily entitled by law (maybe depends on that state tho), this involved minors which makes it even more delicate of a case, and the COD, for prosecution and court purposes they sometimes don’t even release that info to the family until the case goes to discovery in court.

I felt that way forever, but now I just don’t know. What if it was someone they did know in passing (janitor, softball coach from a different school district, something along those lines) but they did not know his name? The other possibility (someone mentioned BG could have had nylon stalking over his face) is that BG was disguised well enough the girls would not recognize him.
I believe that Libby’s cell phone stopped recording (it was also mentioned that DG had tried calling Libby & that may have forced the recording to stop), before they realized who BG was. Therefore, no name would be on that recording.
MOO

I think we all have different opinions about how we view the evidence. I even think it was not the bridge guy himself that Liberty German found strange, but his movements on the Monon High Bridge. I think this because of the distance where she started filming him(at least according to what has been released of the video).

And that makes me think the killer was already on the southeast side of the bridge and therefore did not approach from the where the girls were dropped off or from walking from the Freedom Bridge. He came up straight south on that road that leads to the meat factory. And he probably left the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal