Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two cell phones (long story why but can explain), my kid always laughs at me “walking with two cellphones, as a dealer”.

So I understand (and you can even see it in some Indiana cases) that for a dealer, it would be normal? That no one might ask why? And there were many dealers around.

Or else, it could be a stolen cellphone.

That's a great theory. If the phone left behind were stolen, or lost by someone else, wouldn't that be a great reason to leave it behind? It would mislead authorities as to the identity of the killer. It wasn't his. A red herring.

I also believe he's perfectly tech savvy. He left the phone at the CS, instead of taking it with him. Taking it with him would have meant he could destroy it, and the video would have been lost forever.

But he didn't take it, he was scared of taking it with him, or planned that in advance. Don't take anything from the victims, or don't take anything which can be easily and quickly traceable. Which would take some planning, and maybe some quick decision-making at the scene. A killer might be tempted to take trophies or what have you, but some I'm sure resist the temptation

We don't know what condition the phone itself was in when it was found, all we know is what LE have mentioned about it being found at the CS.

JMO
ISP 1st Sgt Holeman stated in one interview, that in his opinion, the killer did not know he was being recorded on Libby's phone. Why he believes that is not know because he does not elaborate. But if that is true it could also explain why the killer did not take the phone or destroy it.

I have a question, don’t know if we discussed it. Everyone says, an avid hunter, an outdoorsman. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of a hunter is a dog. Tell me if I am wrong.
So where is the dog in that story? Was the god/dogs left at home? Perhaps, if it was planned. But still, no animal hair on the girls?

P.S. There were some dogs in the story, allegedly, but only in some YouTubes, with a woman.

Doglessness doesn’t fit an avid hunter
I hunted for years without a dog. There were times in a hunt club where there were dogs but I didn't own any. I've hunted deer mostly with dogs and a couple of hunts with dogs for rabbits and squirrels. Once for quail. I'd say 95-98% of my hunting was without dogs. I never used a dog when duck hunting because I hunted along shallow creeks or flooded woods where a dog was not necessary. You certainly don't use dogs when bow hunting. It also depends on the laws. Where I live you can't use dogs for deer hunting.

Last edited:
No, a hunter wouldn't use a dog for deer. I have heard of hunters down south using dogs to "tree" raccoons, but I think that died out around the time FDR was elected. There might be one hillbilly holler lost to time somewhere in the Ozarks where it still goes on.
It depends on the state laws. While I never owned a hunting dog, I hunted deer for years with dogs that someone else brought to the hunt. In LA, we usually had a 3 way split deer season. The first one was 'still' hunt only, no dogs. The 2nd and 3rd allowed dogs. And no, down in LA, MS, AR and TN they still hunt raccoons with dogs. I've been on a few of those night hunts as well. In fact, one of my last raccoon hunts with dogs was here in VA.

I have a question, don’t know if we discussed it. Everyone says, an avid hunter, an outdoorsman. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of a hunter is a dog. Tell me if I am wrong.
So where is the dog in that story? Was the god/dogs left at home? Perhaps, if it was planned. But still, no animal hair on the girls?

P.S. There were some dogs in the story, allegedly, but only in some YouTubes, with a woman.

Doglessness doesn’t fit an avid hunter
Don't you live in the UK? I've only been to England or Ireland as a stopover on a flight, but I've spent a lot of time in Scotland. Dogs - how they are treated and how they are trained - are much different in the UK than in the US. When I see folks walking their dogs here I've rarely seen them walk them without a leash. The one exception is at a dog park. When I was in Scotland I was surprised at the number of folks who walked their dogs and didn't use a leash. The dogs were that well trained. And I was in a pub a many time when someone came in with their dog. I've never seen anyone here do that in a bar.

Don't you live in the UK? I've only been to England or Ireland as a stopover on a flight, but I've spent a lot of time in Scotland. Dogs - how they are treated and how they are trained - are much different in the UK than in the US. When I see folks walking their dogs here I've rarely seen them walk them without a leash. The one exception is at a dog park. When I was in Scotland I was surprised at the number of folks who walked their dogs and didn't use a leash. The dogs were that well trained. And I was in a pub a many time when someone came in with their dog. I've never seen anyone here do that in a bar.

I have nothing British in me, except for admiration of Sir Winston Churchill, lol!

But in my part of the US, dogs and cats are cared for. We might well be the most animal-friendly state. )))

Maybe you've already discussed this. But have any of you seen the masks that are so realistic, it looks like the person's real face, when they really don't look anything like the mask? I think I've heard of three cases.
The first hit that I got when I did a search was for a man arrested in the North Huntingdon area of Pennsylvania, and it was from KXAN.com in Austin, Texas. If you check out the photo, the mask is nothing short of major creepy. The guy's name is listed as Luke Dell.
Another case goes back as far as September, 2014, and I believe it's in Pennsylvania, as well. Lansdale/Chalfont in the Philadelphia area. That guy was wearing a mask and a wig.
The other one, the one I was most familiar with, they showed video or a photo of a guy robbing a bank, someone identified the guy and though it looks just like him, it wasn't that man. The robber was wearing a mask. I can't find info on that one right now.
Or, maybe the killer disguised himself in some other way
before he met up with the girls.
Does this help in any way?

I brought this up a couple of years ago. Not that many seemed to think it was feasible. I absolutely think it is possible.

A young Asian man flew to Canada with a mask with the face of an old man. No one noticed until he was getting off the plane and his hands were young hands. That is what have him away.

BG could have come in as young and left as old or the other way around.

I brought this up a couple of years ago. Not that many seemed to think it was feasible. I absolutely think it is possible.

A young Asian man flew to Canada with a mask with the face of an old man. No one noticed until he was getting off the plane and his hands were young hands. That is what have him away.

BG could have come in as young and left as old or the other way around.
Woah - you weren't kidding. From MSM:

I would have never considered this.

Amateur opinion and speculation

It isn’t anything you did. You will see lots of DBM because it happened to them too.

It seems to be related to system load. When things are busy, the forum software seems to post right away, and then for some reason forget it posted and post again a second time.

I find that if there's a delay in posting, if I go away from the page, it will often break the deadlock and post properly. But once in a while I lose a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme