Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please review the 2 videos of Sheriff Tobe Leazenby posted by the Delphi United Methodist Church on their website. Do you think he is speaking to a member of that congregation that he thinks is BG? Unable to post link but it is most recent devotional posted in May. Do you think there is significance in the Dec. 28 date?

No, I don't think he's addressing anything to do with the Delphi murders at all. I think the topic of his devotional deals with getting through the hard times engendered by the pandemic. That was the context under which the pastor asked him to do the devotional, to come up with some words of hope for their congregation given the current circumstances. Now, being that he is religious, his words would apply to any difficult scenario one might find themselves in. But is he giving a coded message to BG? No IMO. Keep in mind too a lot of his words were actually him reading out loud what was written in the book that he felt compelled to share. The significance of the December 28 date deals with what he believes God laid on his heart to tell people about the nature of faith and tough times in general.

Unless the video was taken on an unseasonably warm day that the kids were off school, then it doesn't offer a valid comparison with the day of the murders.

I do not think there will ever be a completely valid comparison to the day of the murders.

My opinion is that at that particular time of day at that particular time there probably was no one around Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The fact that Liberty German took video of a man on that bridge suspected of the crimes makes me think she noticed him lurking around them in a suspicious manner.

People are kidnapped from mall parking lots, the sides of highways, even local trail areas. It seems like the only thing that really mattered the day this crime happened was whether or not it was desolate enough to him.

Please review the 2 videos of Sheriff Tobe Leazenby posted by the Delphi United Methodist Church on their website. Do you think he is speaking to a member of that congregation that he thinks is BG? Unable to post link but it is most recent devotional posted in May.

If police have their eyes on a certain suspect but don’t have enough evidence to arrest, making broad innuendoes at a gathering is rather pointless IMO. LE have never announced they‘re confident they have a #1 suspect or they’re close to making an arrest. So looking for clues at this point in time, well, there’s always something to be found I suppose but nothing that proves anyone right or wrong.

What LE continues to do is ask for tips to help them identify the killer. Even if LE has a list of possible suspects, as in any unsolved murder case, the message to the killer at this time is they’re not 100% confident because there’s not enough evidence to lay charges. If the best shot LE has is dropping clues, IMO that’s also an indication of lack of progress.

Which is why they require a good tip from somebody who knows the killer to help them solve this case. JMO

I do not think there will ever be a completely valid comparison to the day of the murders.

My opinion is that at that particular time of day at that particular time there probably was no one around Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The fact that Liberty German took video of a man on that bridge suspected of the crimes makes me think she noticed him lurking around them in a suspicious manner.

People are kidnapped from mall parking lots, the sides of highways, even local trail areas. It seems like the only thing that really mattered the day this crime happened was whether or not it was desolate enough to him.

I’d also presume most of the walkers on the Delphi trail system are more or less regulars. At the time the girls were reported missing all that was known was they weren’t at the place they were supposed to be picked up at. Maybe they went somewhere else with friends, maybe they kept walking and got lost, all sorts of possibilities would’ve passed through people’s minds and without a doubt the least was they were murdered by someone on the bridge and trail system.

So a day later, upon the horrible discovery of their bodies, these regular walkers would be called upon to remember precisely who and what they observed the day before, but not two days before or a week before. I could compare that to a regular shopping trip to the same store and unless I observe somebody that really stands out for a specific reason it’s quite common for recent observations to blur together. Not all of us have extraordinary instant recall of prior events that aren’t significant at the time, in fact I’d guess very few of us do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme