Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, Peppery! LE could have simply left no sound between "guys and "down the hill." No one would have been the wiser. Instead we hear that sound between those words (me of shattering glass.. a different sound to others) that makes us wonder what LE was trying to hide.

JMO
The recording of BG's voice has a lot of white noise behind it which can't be removed. I know from experience that if you insert a gap of total silence between "guys" and "down the hill", the sudden break in the white noise would sound unnatural and distracting, and draw attention to the fact that the two phrases are cut from different moments in the recording. People would focus even more on "what they were trying to hide". Leaving a second or two of background noise between the phrases makes the audio sound smoother.

The noise is probably just the sound of wind or Libby's pocket brushing against the phone's microphone and they didn't expect people would overanalyse it. I mean, obviously LE can tell it's not the girls' voices because they can hear their voices on other parts of the recording, they know what they sound like. Unfortunately some people hear everything from screams to whispers to shattering glass in the noise...pattern recognition is a powerful thing! But it doesn't matter too much as long as we mostly focus on BG's voice.

he is not the ONE..I still firmly believe that bg is not necessarily a peado .. and that age played a different role in the murder
Most trail killers aren't that particular about age or even gender. Some of them just stake out a particular location and take what they can get, just like a spider will feast on whatever insect flies into its web.

The recording of BG's voice has a lot of white noise behind it which can't be removed. I know from experience that if you insert a gap of total silence between "guys" and "down the hill", the sudden break in the white noise would sound unnatural and distracting, and draw attention to the fact that the two phrases are cut from different moments in the recording. People would focus even more on "what they were trying to hide". Leaving a second or two of background noise between the phrases makes the audio sound smoother.

The noise is probably just the sound of wind or Libby's pocket brushing against the phone's microphone and they didn't expect people would overanalyse it. I mean, obviously LE can tell it's not the girls' voices because they can hear their voices on other parts of the recording, they know what they sound like. Unfortunately some people hear everything from screams to whispers to shattering glass in the noise...pattern recognition is a powerful thing! But it doesn't matter too much as long as we mostly focus on BG's voice.
Did Libby actually have a pocket though? She had sweats on which usually do not feature pockets. Perhaps she tucked the phone in the waist band of the sweats and it fell out, which may be how she became separated from it.
Every night I pray this monster is caught!
MOO

my hunch is that the young age of the victims wasn't so obvious at first and that it might have played a role in how the murder happened ..and how the scene was set...a reaction that I cant define was there ..it might have been extra rage or /with other things..
just a hunch
I could see where Libby may have looked older than she was, but Abby looked like a 13/14 year old girl.

Did Libby actually have a pocket though? She had sweats on which usually do not feature pockets. Perhaps she tucked the phone in the waist band of the sweats and it fell out, which may be how she became separated from it.
Every night I pray this monster is caught!
MOO
I have sweats with pockets, but no yoga pants with pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slayerwarlover