Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Edition just posted this on Youtube:
Accused Child Predator’s Brother Says He’s Capable of Killing

Family members of accused child predator James Chadwell are speaking out about the evil they think the man suspected of imprisoning a 9-year-old in his basement is capable of. “He’s a monster,” his brother said, “he’s an absolutely evil person.” Chadwell’s stepfather also fears the 42-year-old ex-con may be the mysterious figure caught on Libby German’s cell phone approaching them before she was murdered in Delphi, Indiana. Chadwell’s brother says James tried to drown him when he was 4 years old.

Thanks for the video. It's very revealing.

I think its wild how this is all going down..and the way he's been virtually dissected through his social media account..it's really one for the digital age when you think about it..
stunning how much he reveals in his own words..

"ever since the carwash and the trestle"

these are the words that took no time at all to parse out their meaning, at least for me...
this is close to confession.
Sorry O/T but that gave me a chuckle. CVS receipts go on for days. It was a great comparison.
you know he just got the house, the job...he was feeling pretty good ...the dogs were back..

took him no time at all to continue in his activities...he had a new base camp...

I think he will be good for many other crimes that have happened since he was released
from prison..or while he was out..who knows because he has a rap sheet as long as a CVS
receipt..

mOO

Oh darn, sorry mods! I posted screenshots. Facepalm

so I’m just going to quickly sum up my deleted post.

LE announced 4/19/19 that they would be having a presser on 4/22/2019 to release new info... invited the public!

That same day JCB posted on FB an image of a forest, the caption starts off with
Mind: I’m worried...

On 4/22/2019 - LE, at the presser asks “did you see someone walking with a duffel bag...”

that same day JCB posts in FB
A black and white image: of a man walking away from the viewer, carrying a satchel/bag in one hand/ umbrella in the other. Caption reads : (paraphrasing) being alone is powerful.

okay, I’m reaching. But what a weird coincidence...

(again sorry for breaking the rule.)

Ok so LE did ask about someone walking with a duffel. I must have read it in a recount article of that April 2019 presser. I knew I'd read it that it was a person walking with the duffel, not just did you see a duffel laying somewhere. That said...

OMG!! this is getting very intense now...I so want this to be the end of the search for the families.

Last edited:

Family members of accused child predator James Chadwell are speaking out about the evil they think the man suspected of imprisoning a 9-year-old in his basement is capable of. “He’s a monster,” his brother said, “he’s an absolutely evil person.” Chadwell’s stepfather also fears the 42-year-old ex-con may be the mysterious figure caught on Libby German’s cell phone approaching them before she was murdered in Delphi, Indiana. Chadwell’s brother says James tried to drown him when he was 4 years old.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thank you for posting, @mekeritrig . So, according to his family, he's been a dangerous guy most of his life. No surprise there, given what he allegedly did to the 9 yr old, and possibly to Libby and Abby. I'll bet there's more victims out there.

The brother seems relieved that he can make this statement without fear of retribution.

Last edited:
I think its wild how this is all going down..and the way he's been virtually dissected through his social media account..it's really one for the digital age when you think about it..
stunning how much he reveals in his own words..

"ever since the carwash and the trestle"

these are the words that took no time at all to parse out their meaning, at least for me...
this is close to confession.

you know he just got the house, the job...he was feeling pretty good ...the dogs were back..

took him no time at all to continue in his activities...he had a new base camp...

I think he will be good for many other crimes that have happened since he was released
from prison..or while he was out..who knows because he has a rap sheet as long as a CVS
receipt..

mOO

forgive me for not knowing but is there anything in the Evansdale murders that references a car wash? I thought I had seen that somewhere but can’t seem to find it now so curious if anyone here knows. Ty!

That being said, I find it odd that he's being allowed to esckrt himself freely. When is that ever done..?? If I didn't know any better I'd say they let him go purposely to show his gait.

I think this has more to do with COVID than anything else. Looking into it, I've found PDFs from both correctional facilities and courts that outline updated procedures which include limiting direct physical "hands-on" contact with inmates whenever possible. Searching for random arraignments on Youtube, it's hit or miss whether a court officer guides them or walks closely behind them or beside them.

It will be almost a week since Chadwell's arrest. If this is the killer, to date no one - from media and LE - has been revealed as having heard Chadwell confess or brag the murders. I wonder if Chadwell's name is in any of the previously submitted tips.
My hunch is that JBC was not a name submitted in a tip or on LE's list of possibilities.

But what do I know. That's just a guess. It will very interesting to find out!

jmo

I think this has more to do with COVID than anything else. Looking into it, I've found PDFs from both correctional facilities and courts that outline updated procedures which include limiting direct physical "hands-on" contact with inmates whenever possible. Searching for random arraignments on Youtube, it's hit or miss whether a court officer guides them or walks closely behind them or beside them.
True, but no restraints whatsoever..? Seems very odd to me.

His brother isnt sure that tattoo is an old one...hummm
Yes the brother said that but I thought someone already showed he had the tat in 2016 and that it is probably of "Harley Quinn" a super hero (eta I was informed she is no hero by @Ursamajr ) I should prob just delete this whole post but people have commented on it. I will look for the link it could be in the other thread jmo
Eta IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member