Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may all be another false alarm. Who knows? But it’s an amazing and powerful moment to watch everyone who has followed this case, be it for almost five years, or just five days, flock together to discuss. It’s rather moving.

I hope the family is reading here. Libby and Abby are not forgotten. They made an impact on our collective soul.

Keeping the faith. One day it will happen.
#TodayIsTheDay

Hear, Hear!

Clearly he was traveling with someone per the redaction. What does that have to do with another bag? X was in one bag but Y was in another, or we packed separate bags, etc.. There is something to this that isn't clear in that document.
I read this part of the PCA over and over. I'm assuming LE wanted his current phone, the iPhone 5c, and he is telling them he left it in another bag. So they confiscate his older phones. He goes for a polygraph. Two days later, he contacts LE, stating he located his iPhone 5c. By now, he's deleted data.
So if the phone was "located" by the suspect, and it wasn't in another bag in Vegas, how did LE not find it during the execution of the search warrant? It turns up 2 days later, apparently with data deleted. Where was the iPhone 5c? Who had it?
And if LE searched the house thoroughly, and the dad and son didn't have, where was the step sister, who also used the phones? MOO

Last edited:
This is what concerns me most.

On February 25, 2017 at approximately 7:30 PM, Kegan’s polygraph was concluded and he was transported back to his residence. The Digital Forensics Examination Report shows at approximately 9: 19 PM, the user of the iPhone 5c started to uninstall and delete apps from the phone. At approximately 9: 19 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Snapchat. At approximately 10: 14 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Instagram from the phone.

The evidence contained in these applications were destroyed when the user deleted them from the device before turning it into law enforcement.

….
Why? He just handed over multiple devices with enough damning information. To delete Snapchat less than 2 hours after returning from his poly, I think he knew where the phone was during the search. Why hold this phone back and delete these two apps?

Source: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

The only thing that pops into my head is that he quickly handed over all of the stuff that he wasn't really attached to. If that remaining device had something akin to his "trophies" in it he might have been hesitant to delete them before he knew he was really and truly going down.

Rewatching the LE video again in light of them already knowing about KAK is interesting.

They seem to definitively say that the anthony_shots account tried to meet the girls it was talking to; not that LE believe it did, but that it did.

Personally, I don't think it's a big ring behind this, but I would guess that the person who shared the Dropbox with Kegan is the killer and was a buddy of his, and maybe they shared the anthony_shots account. It's unrealistic for more than two to be logging into one character though, in my opinion.

Maybe whoever used the Anthony_Shots account had images of A&L before during or after their murders and LE had uncovered something that wasn’t available in 2017 when they first began processing evidence, data recovery technology is getting better by the year and they did move the base of investigation, maybe they needed more room to thoroughly go thru what they have and more computers and computer techs helping so need more space. All imo jmo moo. All we know so far is that this Anthony_Shots account is in connection, LE needs to verify something and I’m betting it’s a witness description. Or like a typical catfish they set something up the fake identity obviously don’t show but the real person is usually lurking around and watching. LG took that video for a reason, I think she might have started putting things together once the dude never showed and this creep was lurking about -speculation- oh and trust me weight can fluctuate like crazy, even men it’s not just women who deal with that. KAK don’t seem to look like he was always that big looking at pics that are prior to the murders and his music crap. Moo

I noticed something on Pg 32 of the AA. “Emily” discusses having sex with Kegan and his father at the same time. First, eeewww. Second, it’s disturbing, given we have wondered how both girls could have been overpowered. And that we have an OBG and NBG. Was this a way to groom the teen into not being surprised to eventually meet up with an older man, not a cute teen boy?
Wait, what? I missed something somewhere!! What the wat? And who is "Emily"???

Excerpt:
At this point, the focus is looking for individuals, especially girls, who at some point had contact with a person using the pictures shared under the name ‘anthony_shots,’” Kelsi told Oxygen.com. “Whether they met this person, attempted to meet this person, or simply had communication with this person. It’s important that those individuals contact police and let them know.”

My hope is that this will be the one tip we need to get an arrest and close this chapter,” Kelsi told Oxygen.com. “I hope that this release will lead to justice being served."

Investigators In Delphi Murders Seek New Info On Catfish Suspect Posing As Male Model | Oxygen Official Site

If I’m not mistaken, didn’t LE claim there was no connection with the girls cell phone communications?
From the start, it seemed to me that Abby was meeting someone she had communications with via Snap Chat or any other social platforms out there and so Libby went along with her that day. That was the reason for the photograph on the bridge, IMO. But it was posted that LE said that wasn’t the case, as if they never found any records on her phone. Now this comes up four plus years later???
Did Abby have Snapchat?

Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Samsung Galaxy S4

This phone was named SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 and was last utilized on approximately June 25, 2015. The forensic analysis showed the device was powered 0n multiple days after this date but not utilized on those days. Kegan would’ve been 21 years old at this time. This device was secured by a swipe pattern and a PIN code. There were numerous usernames and email addresses located 0n the phone including;

—There were many chat conversations recovered from this device. Several conversations appeared to be With a female teen approximately 12 or 13 years 01d.
The user also used two profiles Kegan Kline and Emily Anne (Kegan’s step sister) to communicate with female teens. Conversations were found on this device where “Emily” discussed how she had sex with Kegan and his father at the same time.

There were multiple CSAM and erotica media files found saved to this device. The way the files were named indicate the images were captured by screenshot and /or received from Snapchat or Skype. Many of the CSAM file depicted female children approximately 12 to 17 years 01d, posing nude and/or partially nude; and/or performing a sex act on themselves. More still images depicting possible drugs and drug paraphernalia were found 0n this device.

The only thing that pops into my head is that he quickly handed over all of the stuff that he wasn't really attached to. If that remaining device had something akin to his "trophies" in it he might have been hesitant to delete them before he knew he was really and truly going down.
I bet he reinstalled to tell someone to delete their end and acct and forget they ever talked with him! I also bet that is why LE are asking for people who interacted with the profile to come forward now. They want those convos / images / etc.

So yesterday a photo was shared from the fake Anthony_Shots account of money, some of which appears to be 100's and is folded and rubber banded. Kline's Facebook is currently still online and he has two photos of cash, one includes 100 dollar bills folded in half and rubber banded. I'm going to say they got the guy.

61af8feae65a5.image.jpg

Here is from his FB:
32954252_10156410660864458_4686373601329283072_n.jpg

36478172_10156514395074458_4570850409974857728_n.jpg

Read the probable cause document (it's in the wishtv article that has been linked here). One of his usernames on Snapchat was "emilyanne45" which is also the name of his step sister. But he used this name to catfish young girls. While chatting with children, he made up obscene scenarios supposedly involving "emilyanne45."

So yesterday a photo was shared from the fake Anthony_Shots account of money, some of which appears to be 100's and is folded and rubber banded. Kline's Facebook is currently still online and he has two photos of cash, one includes 100 dollar bills folded in half and rubber banded. I'm going to say they got the guy.

61af8feae65a5.image.jpg

Here is from his FB:
32954252_10156410660864458_4686373601329283072_n.jpg

36478172_10156514395074458_4570850409974857728_n.jpg

Yes, he’s already been charged with 30 counts. But if he is connected to the Delphi murders in any way, that’s still unknown. But that’s the reason why LE is asking for tips specifically connected to Anthony_Shots rather than outrightly naming him IMO.

Man behind anthony_shots account identified in Delphi killings investigation charged in separate child exploitation case
“……..WPTA affiliate 13News has learned Kegan Anthony Kline was charged Aug. 29, 2020, with 30 counts, including child exploitation, possession of child *advertiser censored* and obstruction of justice…..”

I am not sure if I would lean towards “bought”, but I do think there are/were other accounts associated with the profile. The Insta profile header states “new account, follow me…….”

I have noticed on Instagram when people write "new account" they are usually trying to explain why they don't have a lot of friends or followers (like a normal, legitimate account would have). In some cases it might really be a new account that someone had to make for a real reason but most of the time these are scammers or people who are using Instagram for nefarious purposes (such as directing users to OnlyFans or other *advertiser censored* sites, or for scamming people out of money, for example). In this case, it was to try to make the account look like real person in order to catfish young girls.

Read the probable cause document (it's in the wishtv article that has been linked here). One of his usernames on Snapchat was "emilyanne45" which is also the name of his step sister. But he used this name to catfish young girls. While chatting with children, he made up obscene scenarios supposedly involving "emilyanne45."

Thanks! I just did. I had missed that part earlier! Oye.

This is another stand alone statement from page 33 of the affidavit. Why’s this statement randomly included, who is she, what does she have to say about Feb/17 events and where did she live? ….all this I wonder.

BBM

Law enforcement officers observed Kegan staying at his girlfriend, <redacted> apartment 0n August 14 and 15, 2020 located at <redacted>.

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

I am wondering
This is what concerns me most.

On February 25, 2017 at approximately 7:30 PM, Kegan’s polygraph was concluded and he was transported back to his residence. The Digital Forensics Examination Report shows at approximately 9: 19 PM, the user of the iPhone 5c started to uninstall and delete apps from the phone. At approximately 9: 19 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Snapchat. At approximately 10: 14 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Instagram from the phone.

The evidence contained in these applications were destroyed when the user deleted them from the device before turning it into law enforcement.

….
Why? He just handed over multiple devices with enough damning information. To delete Snapchat less than 2 hours after returning from his poly, I think he knew where the phone was during the search. Why hold this phone back and delete these two apps?

Source: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

"On February 26, 2017 at approximately 1:12 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted MeetMe from the phone. The user put Snapchat back 0n the device and 0n February 27, 2017 at approximately 1:28 PM, the user again uninstalled and deleted it from the phone."

So he deleted it, reinstalled it, and deleted it again. So shady.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member