Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a deer kit been suggested? It can be worn on the waist and likely would not have been out of place.
The Gear You Need to Gut a Deer
Yeah, I wondered too. At the end, it looks like he's reaching for something at his waist (weapon?), so they probably can't show anything after that. As for the beginning, it's possible she didn't start recording until just before he did that.

LE supposedly lets the direction of the investigation follow the evidence. I believe some piece of evidence or maybe a new witness changed the direction.

I believe they probably know who the person is as I have never heard a more targeted speech directed to the killer, especially with a religious focus thrown in. It seemed like it was directed to someone very religious, although I've never gotten the impression this was a ritual killing of some sort. That's why I think they possibly have a certain person in mind and the original sketch probably look more like this man. I also think they need more evidence and therefore put out the orig. sketch to get more information. With 1000 tips in 24 hours or so, no doubt IMO this person has been named over & over. It's a small town, everyone has been informed it is someone connected closely to the community. I don't think it matters if a relative doesn't want to turn someone in, because someone else will. They have been warned it could be someone in a trusted position. The public will take identifying this man to the next level, but they still need more evidence IMO.

I can be a storehouse of useless information lol, one thing I remember reading; in these cases even if LE know who the murder is, it can still take several months or more to get the ducks in a row, before an arrest. That could also be why patience was mentioned. Justice is coming IMO.

IMO
When I watched the BG original photos on a big screen, I could almost swear the BG has either knee braces or entire leg braces under his pants.

There was a time where I thought he may have had artificial legs altogether.

If you look above and below his knees when the jeans tighten up around his legs, I swear there is something like a brace or something under those pants. Both legs.
I've watched his pant legs, too, trying to see if his real legs look heavier set or slender. There is something odd about the way the jeans fall around his legs. I can't tell what it is. Walking awkwardly over the treacherous bridge? Layers? Carrying and concealing? IDK. LE said his walk isn't natural, but the clothes just lay funny on him.

I think he looks too big to be in middle school, but high school or staff seem like decent possibilities to me. And I’m thinking it’s someone that the police didn’t know his significance until they showed the families the sketch and they said “oh that looks like the girls’ classmate/teacher/coach” and that’s why Carter was so emotional during the PC. But on the other hand, you’d think they would’ve shown the families all possible sketches right after it happened even if they decided to release only one publicly.

Listening to the audio clip, that voice is not of a middle school student, that is the voice of a man.

Lol
I tried going down that rabbit hole too. I paused my screen and enlarged. I couldn't see much...
Thank you! What about what looks like a pic of a red truck? It's a stretch, but maybe LE suspects a particular person and that's a pic of their car. Just a way to noodle into the killer's thoughts and make him nervous.

Need the seamstresses to chime in, huh? I kind of qualify, will study the fit as best i can on the next thread.
I've watched his pant legs, too, trying to see if his real legs look heavier set or slender. There is something odd about the way the jeans fall around his legs. I can't tell what it is. Walking awkwardly over the treacherous bridge? Layers? Carrying and concealing? IDK. LE said his walk isn't natural, but the clothes just lay funny on him.

He appears to be wearing Carpenter Cut Jeans.

Attachments

• 81P7TZhoTWL._UY445_.jpg
    81P7TZhoTWL._UY445_.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 81RxToBxlAL._UX385_.jpg
    81RxToBxlAL._UX385_.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Big-Size---Men-s-carpenter-jea-5745496.jpg
    Big-Size---Men-s-carpenter-jea-5745496.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 38
I heard that , too. But he is not a clinician. I encounter LE all the time at work. They make judgements but lack clinical expertise. I take what they say with a grain of salt.

I agree, I think they're just guessing. I have knee probs and it's especially hard for me to walk on uneven surfaces or when going down a hill. This guy could be measuring his steps because of the bridge being uneven and have probs too. I personally felt his rt knee seemed to rotate inward, but that could've been where he was in his step where the video stopped. I hope how soon we see this guy walk!!!

Hi guys, new here although I’ve been reading here for ages. I think the above idea is really interesting. Another idea I’m wondering about, what if keeping the family out of the media is about denying BG access to them? They’ve said that he likes the feeling of power and he likes to watch. Maybe refusing to allow him to be able see the familys’ grief play out in the media again will prompt him to make a mistake? Just a thought..

I agree...to me, there's so much more to this PC than just the words conveyed. LE, to me, appeared to definitely communicate subtext. I feel the mention of The Shack has deeper meaning...perhaps something said to communicate to the killer that they know more about him than he might think. The "leave the family alone for two weeks" thing was similarly eerie. Was that a message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!