Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporters are taught to use key word that provoke excitement, good or bad. I’m sure this was the reporters own words. It has never been reported by LE what time the girls were murdered.

If you mean the killed in minutes comment, it is directly from LE.

This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered

New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect

In my experience (two teens and their friends and classmates) the ones whose parents don't let them have phones are actually more active on social media than the rest. Typically they have the account created on their friends phone and when they are with the friend they log their friend out of the app and log themselves in. Although by now I would assume LE went through all of Libby's apps checked into who her "friends" were and if Abby had an account she would have certainly been "friends" with Libby on there and they would have realized there was more than meets the eye going on there and speculated a secret meet-up.
I personally do not believe for one minute that the girls were planning to meet someone. Especially some stranger from social media.

Reporters are taught to use key word that provoke excitement, good or bad. I’m sure this was the reporters own words. It has never been reported by LE what time the girls were murdered.

I was under the impression that the minutes comment came directly from the ISP link that was provided. With that said I think it’s possible the within minutes might just mean shortly before the whole violent interaction took place.jmo

Good eye. Minutes??? Oh my.

BBM

“Look at the sketch, listen to the audio, watch how this coward walks on the high bridge and send your tip to this email: Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered.”
New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect

Anyone with information is requested to contact the Delphi Homicide Tipline at 844-459-5786. All information will be taken and followed up on by investigators. All callers may remain anonymous. Tips can also be submitted online via abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

This is the correct tip information from the FBI the email address with the capital A is a typo.

I was under the impression that the minutes comment came directly from the ISP link that was provided. With that said I think it’s possible the within minutes might just mean shortly before the whole violent interaction took place.jmo
I agree. It has been surmised that the girls are heard screaming. That's a lot of noise in a wide open space. There is a cemetary nearby and it's near Valentines day. There is a farm nearby.

Yeah, I watched it myself and - while heart-wrenching - it also seemed to be a pretty logical breakdown.

His placement of BG on the bridge itself makes me think (opinion/conjecture only!) that he didn't start on the side the girls were ending on and double back around - he would've been a good distance away from them when he did, if so, which would've given them plenty of time to move on/get away.

Of course, so little about things like this makes sense.

I agree. I’ve seen so much speculation I was completely confused about his location, but this makes sense. When he put BG on the bridge from Libby’s perspective it was startling. They knew at the very least they were about to be raped when he said down the hill. If only that had been the case.

he looks bulky from side but in a few frames where he turned towards the girls he looked fit, on the slender side, from the hollow shape of the jeans and fluffy top.
Totally agree. I find the video makes him look squished - like those goofy mirrors at fairs that distort your body. I see the slenderness too, at certain angles, and my POI that I submitted to the tipline is very slender and taller than the images on the bridge.

At least they want him and/or the person covering him to know that.
But I think they are on to him too. And the person obstructing justice. jmo
No one is protecting the killer. Your momma might protect you if you kill a friend, or an enemy. And your momma might lie for you if you kill a cop, but momma don't protect a budding serial killer of young girls. Just my opinion.

No one is protecting the killer. Your momma might protect you if you kill a friend, or an enemy. And your momma might lie for you if you kill a cop, but momma don't protect a budding serial killer of young girls. Just my opinion.
It’s happened.

Girlfriends, friends, people who are scared.

There are also people who have their suspicions, who for whatever reason, decide to remain quiet.

It’s not the norm, but there is plenty of precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState