Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered @skibaboo might have found a shack (not certain it was this case...).

Also, the “shack” I remembered I may have spotted in a video might have been referred to originally as a “shed”.
Is the one you're thinking about a photo taken from Cr 300 and it vaguely shows the cabin through the trees? I kept a screen cap of that one but haven't posted it because I don't know where/who it came from. The distance between Cr300 and the cabin is appx. 400'.

Here's a screen cap (hopefully I posted it right) of what has also been depicted as the cabin. This is an older cap because it's easier to recognize as a building; it's still there in GE after the girls were murdered. It can't be seen when the trees are leafed out.

Attachments

• Cabin Google Earth.jpg
    Cabin Google Earth.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 464
I refer to the Holly Grim murder. LE had their eyes on someone from day one. He was late for work and said he had car problems, drove home then came back to work. They spoke to him several times and even took a swab. He matched blood found on her home door.
No one other than LE knew this and the case was very quiet.
Out of the blue they arrest this man 3 year later. Everyone was shocked! We thought it was cold. We await the trial to hear more details to understand why it took so long.
I hope this case is the same and we get an arrest with strong evidence soon.

What I have been pondering is completely different guy but the general description is exactly the same. Reddish - brown hair , 180-220 pounds , eye color unknown. I would think we would have a completely different one by now.

1. BG had this pre-calculated IMO even if he didn’t know “who” the victim(s) might be in advance; I’ll never believe someone not already familiar with the location/terrain pulled this off. He had to have known where he was leading them to and what the surroundings would be.

2. As others have said, I don’t believe BG has physical disabilities; any noticeable gait issues I attribute to the stuff he may have been concealing and the condition of the bridge itself.

3. The victims were made more powerless simply by the condition of the bridge (can’t imagine trying to run away on it, and jumping off at that point would be equally challenging); and of course I do believe BG used a weapon to control them.

4. Something I haven’t seen mentioned much: if this bridge was such a popular spot in Delphi, had there ever been other suspicious encounters documented/reported? Really hard to believe BG never stalked the area in advance.

So many questions... hoping for answers to come to light soon!
I’m sure if there were other incidences on record that LE have studied them backwards and forwards ad nauseum

A couple of questions about LE requiring people attending Monday’s press conference to sign in and leave their phone numbers. This was supposedly a ploy to check if the killer was there and is done often.

1)Could it be LE has some type of handwriting sample from the killer and was hoping to get something to compare it to? Perhaps an odd way of writing a particular letter or number?
2)Did they also require LE officers and reporters to sign in? There has been talk that the killer might be one of those professions. I kind of doubt they did which could mean LE knows the killer is not one of them.
3) If LE knows who the killer is, they will know if he was there, so what would be the point of having people sign in?
4) If they don’t know who he is, how is looking at a name on a piece of paper going to help with that?
5) I’m sure LE photographed or videoed the crowd. How do they match up the faces with the names on the sign in list?
6) If LE doesn’t know who the killer is, how is this list helpful? Do they start investigations on everybody there?

Not trying to be a pain here, but these questions have been rattling around in my empty brain all week.

I’m sorry. I just can’t imagine someone who needs a walker making their way across that bridge (with or without it). I just can’t.

Thank you. I was actually hoping somebody would disagree with me. The two step lurchy looped gait reminds me too much of a GIF and for that reason I don’t think it’s an adequate sample for any medical diagnosis. Besides, LE already reminded us he was walking on an uneven surface.

The purpose of its release, in conjunction with the new sketch, is hopefully somebody will recognize who this person is and call LE. I can say with certainty that unfortunately I do not know who he is, regardless of his gait.

A couple of questions about LE requiring people attending Monday’s press conference to sign in and leave their phone numbers. This was supposedly a ploy to check if the killer was there and is done often.

1)Could it be LE has some type of handwriting sample from the killer and was hoping to get something to compare it to? Perhaps an odd way of writing a particular letter or number?
2)Did they also require LE officers and reporters to sign in? There has been talk that the killer might be one of those professions. I kind of doubt they did which could mean LE knows the killer is not one of them.
3) If LE knows who the killer is, they will know if he was there, so what would be the point of having people sign in?
4) If they don’t know who he is, how is looking at a name on a piece of paper going to help with that?
5) I’m sure LE photographed or videoed the crowd. How do they match up the faces with the names on the sign in list?
6) If LE doesn’t know who the killer is, how is this list helpful? Do they start investigations on everybody there?

Not trying to be a pain here, but these questions have been rattling around in my empty brain all week.
Perhaps to identify his dominant hand?

For those that think this might have been his first offense, I myself highly doubt it. He certainly isn’t TOO YOUNG to have committed aggregious acts before. My example being this guy who by the age of 19 molested MANY kids. Indiana man sentenced to 100 years for molesting children | Daily Mail Online.

I’m also not indicating by my example that there were prior acts...Just that they walk and work amongst us every day. ALWAYS be on your guard and teach your children the same.

Last edited:

I would hope that there was a hidden camera catching each person signing in. Maybe in Libby's video they could see a distinguishing tattoo or scar on BG's hand. Something connecting him to the crime.

I had always seen the earlier images as BG being an older man wearing a hat or hood, but in viewing the video and looking again to see him as a younger man, I've realized that it may really be hair we are seeing on his head and the hood is off and bunched up behind his head/neck. In this screen capture, the hair is clearest. The dimple toward the back of the head is his part and the hair comes forward in front with perhaps a part in the "bangs" visible on his right side (left side of face in image). Viewed as hair, he looks like a much younger man.

20190427_093111.jpg

I was under the impression there were about 100 people at the event. They likely discard all female names and then those they already know by name, and investigate the few remaining names?

My opinion only, LE doesn’t know who it is but may have two or three or more POIs, all who fit the basic description and including association to the parked vehicle. One might be around 18 years old, maybe another about 40 years old who looks younger than his age. That they don’t know precisely is the reason Carter was desperately pleading for tips from people in and around Delphi, to get those people talking, thinking, tell them what they know, to give up this guy. Let’s hope that happens.

I was thinking that maybe LE was looking at the sign-in sheet to see who DID NOT come to the presser instead of who DID come.

Perhaps they were expecting a POI local yokel to show up and when he didn't, maybe it has now re-inforced their suspicions that he could be the perp? Someone who they know of and who has somehow been on their radar recently?

I am sure that someone in LE was also outside taking note of the vehicles that were parked.

They are going to use every single piece of info they gather to catch this guy....and it may not be via a conventional tactic.

JMO

My opinion only, LE doesn’t know who it is but may have two or three or more POIs, all who fit the basic description and including association to the parked vehicle. One might be around 18 years old, maybe another about 40 years old who looks younger than his age. That they don’t know precisely is the reason Carter was desperately pleading for tips from people in and around Delphi, to get those people talking, thinking, tell them what they know, to give up this guy. Let’s hope that happens.
I agree with this. LE has had both the video and audio of the POI for 2 years. Enough to study both gait and voice of many potential suspects. This may not be enough for a DA/Judge to sign off on naming a suspect, but any further tips may be. By releasing these, they have opened up to the public to scrutinize every single person that says "guys" similarly. I doubt they would do this without first narrowing down to only a few. MOO

I agree with this. LE has had both the video and audio of the POI for 2 years. Enough to study both gait and voice of many potential suspects. This may not be enough for a DA/Judge to sign off on naming a suspect, but any further tips may be. By releasing these, they have opened up to the public to scrutinize every single person that says "guys" similarly. I doubt they would do this without first narrowing down to only a few. MOO

My personal feeling is they have someone specific in their crosshairs while also leaving open the possibility that it could be one of a dozen or so possible poi’s on there list. Just the feeling I get. Moo

Well, I am glad that you got them out!

I have been wondering about motive. It could be there was no motive. It could be revenge. It could be SA. It could be one (or more) of many things. But assuming the religious talk in the PC was not coincidental, perhaps LE is thinking he was "righteously" motivated. The definition of this is "(of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous." The suspect may have thought, in some sick twisted version of his faith, that he was justified in his actions because of x, y or z. He may take a very literal, antiquated interpretation of a religious text. I am bringing this up because if this guy thinks he was morally justified, it's my belief that he's unlikely to turn himself in. To be very, very clear, no sane person would feel this is justified and no religion that I am aware of would condone it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1