Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #98

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I just don´t know how to quote. So...
@gregjrichards and @margarita25 - Thank you very much for welcoming me, you are very kind.:)

Margarita25, something definitely doesn´t feel right here, but I still can´t pinpoint at it. It´s on the top of my tongue, but I don´t know just what it is.

I have a feeling that there are completely wrong premises, from the start.

There is something more to it- something we don´t see. It is probably obvious, but once you start wrong, you can´t solve it, like a puzzle.
A horrible puzzle, I have to add.

From the beginning there is a story about stranger, randomly coming upon the poor girls, attacking and killing them out of the blue. In a small, rural town where last murder took place about 30 years ago, if I remember correctly.

Strange.

Have police ever questioned girls´ families members and acquaintances?
Maybe there were attacked for a revenge?

It seems so me that LE have given away small portion

I wanted to address this.
I have followed this case, the media and LE releases and of course here. I seem to have gotten the idea during the release of the initial (OBG) sketch they there was some wording during the PC that led me to believe the phone was their “witness”.
Early on we’ve concluded that there were 5-7 people on the trails. Within days LE said they had spoken to everyone KNOWN to be on the trail that day ( meaning anyone that was seen or came forward) and only person missing was this mystery man from the phone. Months go by and no mystery man and no one else comes forward to state they were on the trail.
Then a sketch of OBG is released. A very clear, parabon-esk sketch. Nothing. Then last month we have that they have circled around and we have a new guy.
So I’m thinking that the new guy sketch was seen near the trails by a person and LE was notified early and either the description matched someone that had been interviewed and unofficially “cleared” or was never interviewed at all because all signs pointed to OBG.
I agree that with all those layers of clothes he looks older. I feel the clothes are part disguise, part protection, part practicality. Which makes me believe he absolutely had a hat on. Why risk leaving hair at the scene?
Secondly I think the voice matched OBG, but now I truly believe he was not using he regular speaking voice, but rather a voice that sounded more authoritative and masculine.
This book is all my opinion.

Neither of the two sketches released look anything like what a DNA based sketch(parabon) would look like

And in fact LE has stated that the release sketches were drawn by a sketch artist based on witness recollection

I don't believe Parabon testing has been done in this case

This is an example of what a parabon snapshot looks like

Generic Snapshot this is a Parabon example that they use to show an example how their testing works

sirens_t2-example.png

Neither of the two sketches released look anything like what a DNA based sketch(parabon) would look like

And in fact LE has state that they were drawn by a sketch artist based on witness recollection

Generic Snapshot this person is a Random Parabon example

sirens_t2-example.png

I don't think there's any way in hell they'd tell us if they were using Parabon.

My speculation based on what I know parabon snapshots to look like that have been released in other cases

MOO

Have you followed any cases where they were released in order to try to get the public to identify the perpetrator? I can't think of any.

DELETE BRAINFART/ disregard this post!!!
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before, but a thought re: this original sketch now released as being THE sketch, and as the panel sketch artist said on HLN, “the face of the investigation”:

What if there was an attempted sexual assault or actual SA on someone before the girls’ murders occurred? Maybe the victim just now feels strong enough to come forward. Just a thought. This of course is not online with what was suggested on the BCWC podcast, to which I still haven’t listened. (Could somebody please provide a link for that again? Tia.)

Delete BRAINFART. The sketch was produced earlier—- NEVERMIND

Last edited:
My speculation based on what I know parabon snapshots to look like that have been released in other cases

MOO

Replied to add

And LE has specifically stated that the sketches released were drawn by a sketch artist.

They may very well be using a Parabon testing but the two sketches released are absolutely no evidence of that

It seems I just don´t know how to quote. So...
@gregjrichards and @margarita25 - Thank you very much for welcoming me, you are very kind.:)

Margarita25, something definitely doesn´t feel right here, but I still can´t pinpoint at it. It´s on the top of my tongue, but I don´t know just what it is.

I have a feeling that there are completely wrong premises, from the start.

There is something more to it- something we don´t see. It is probably obvious, but once you start wrong, you can´t solve it, like a puzzle.
A horrible puzzle, I have to add.

Rsbm

This is exactly how I feel!!! Like something on the tip of my tongue!! Great analogy! In fact, I even lie in bed at night waiting and trying for that “epiphany” or “connection” to hit and it just doesn’t. I wonder if LE feels that way...perhaps they are alluding to this somewhat when they refer to that “one missing piece of the puzzle”.

Anyway, it’s really strange how you have described in your two first post exactly how I’ve been “feeling”.

And in fact LE has stated that the release sketches were drawn by a sketch artist based on witness recollection

Generic Snapshot this is a Parabon example that they use to show an example how their testing works

Replied to add

And LE has specifically stated that the sketches released were drawn by a sketch artist.

They may very well be using a Parabon testing but the two sketches released are absolutely no evidence of that

So to me the OBG sketch looks like a black and white rendition of your example.
The sketch was very detailed for an eyewitness sketch IMO.

Have you followed any cases where they were released in order to try to get the public to identify the perpetrator? I can't think of any.

John Miller, the murderer of April Tinsley, is one of many examples where a Parabon Snapshot was released.

"The arrest came as the genetic genealogy unit at Parabon NanoLabs combined DNA evidence samples from the case with a public genealogy database."

tinsley.jpg

BG, to me looks like a typical 40 plus year old guy from the area. If true that one of girls made the remark that "he's creepy" (something to that effect) then something stood out to them.

I'm wondering if when the girls arrived and got up to the trail head, he (BG) was there observing the comings and goings of the people on the trails and there was some type of encounter. Maybe the girls said the typical greeting like "hi" or "hello" and he responded strangely. Some thing had to have happened to make the girls creeped out in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18