Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RA having a family gives me creepy BTK vibes. Now I’m interested in cold cases before he had his daughter. Didn’t BTK stop killing for a while to “raise a family”? Is this a one time thing? Could he possibly have killed before and picked it up again once his daughter was out of the house?
Looking forward to Mondays press conference. I’m not surprised they’ll be waiting until then. Haven’t most the Delphi press conferences been held on mondays?
I thought BTK also stopped because he got a position of power in the community so he could exert control that way too. Just even reading his name disturbs me so much...

This is such a creepy and sad case. I’m glad for the sake of the families that there’s finally been a break in the investigation. I’ll withhold speculating about the suspect(s) until LE has had a chance to explain themselves.

Two thoughts:

1) l don’t find it at all odd that Delphi residents are keeping quiet about recent developments. Small midwestern towns tend to be suspicious of outsiders, and frankly, they probably don’t know more than we do about what’s going on with RA at the moment.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Several people have asked this above, reposting because no one has provided a source- how do we know RA is 5’4? Link pleas

In his photos he always looks so intense- like in this one it’s crazy eyes.

IMO
I had thought the same and had tried to find a smiling one of him in all the pics that are currently circulating but there doesnt seem to be any of him in a natural at ease pose, he has that intense look in all of them.

Thank you Jesus! Sadly, I haven't been able to follow Abby and Libby in a long time. I'm so relieved to see an arrest finally. And I'm shocked to see how close he really was; how could anyone not figure this out in that area?!
We see that a lot, if the suspect has no criminal history, has a job and a family, and 'acts' normal in public and with friends and family.

The Golden State Killer, BTK, Ted Bundy, etc etc.....these monsters can blend in like regular humans if they mimic those around them.

I am just checking in here to voice my feelings about finally a beginning to justice for Abby and Libby. I do not know any kind of info to add that all other long-time followers know. I always thought this would remain one of the unsolved crimes of being a member of WS: who killed JonBenet, what happened to Natalee Holloway, who killed Elizabeth and Lyric in Iowa? Thankfully, this crime of these precious girls will not remain unpunished. I read a lot of forums here on WS that I learn about from other sites. The four crimes I listed are the only ones I've followed extensively and now Quinton Simon in Chatham County, GA, because it is so close geographically to me. I hope Abby and Libby can truly rest in peace and their families receive some relief from their suffering.

Does anyone know where RA worked before his job as a pharmacy technician at CVS? Sounds like he got the job at cvs right after the murders

"He worked at CVS, according to people who live in Delphi and have posted the information online because they’ve seen him at the store. There are screenshots in which a relative of German appears to confirm that he served them when they went to the CVS to get photographs printed for the girls’ funerals, and he gave the family them for free.

“Richard used to work at the Peru CVS. I would guess he was management there for a year or more. I’ve spoken with him multiple times in the Peru store,” a woman wrote on a true crime page devoted to the case on Facebook, referring to Peru, Indiana. She wrote that he “seemed nice and helpful, there was a small bad vibe inside.”"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member