Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% on the factory reset. Teenagers wouldn't normally think to do that unless they were trying to clear something off it that shouldn't be there or they knew they'd get into trouble having. While the online sleuthing community may have dismissed it, IDK if LE necessarily did. it's possible they thought it was someone one of the girls met online but couldn't prove who it was until recently.
I can totally imagine being a teen and factory resetting…especially if my chat apps were crashing. Additional thought…someone probably told her about that trick. I don’t really know how tech savvy the general public is, be it of any age. How many here would know to factory reset and install just minimum apps to ensure their running smoothly?

Im going to wait before jumping all in on the new suspect, they've been wrong about 3-4 other suspects so far.

Id like to hear what they have on him

Yes this is why I stopped posting for years as Ron Logan’s life was destroyed in his last years on earth for example. These are real people and some get carried away and treat it like a game and point scoring.

Why do people think the factory reset means something? Do we know libby did that and when did she do that? I do not recall hearing that fact
I wasn’t sure where or when I first read it, so I did some digging. It was stated in an interview by a family member that they reset the phone because it was freezing up on her…and done a week before the murders. I haven’t found it quoted on a verified news source, so no link.

The element of the whole case that bugged me no end was the dismissal of cat fishing.

I felt from the get -go Libby factory resetting her phone was a BIG DEAL.
Me too. And especially after learning that Kelsi had communicated with the A_S account the night the girls went missing.

They KNEW that Libby was involved with social media. And here in Indiana there had been cases of teenage girls who had been catfished.

Even though LE dismissed it early on, I always thought catfishing could be to blame. And the phone reset, especially considering the timing of it, was highly suspicious.

MOO

Im going to wait before jumping all in on the new suspect, they've been wrong about 3-4 other suspects so far.

Id like to hear what they have on him
I agree about waiting, however, they/LE have not been wrong about any other suspects, as there have been no other suspects named and no other arrests. The court of public opinion certainly has named a number of "suspects" and they have been wrong so far.

Why do people think the factory reset means something? Do we know libby did that and when did she do that? I do not recall hearing that fact
Her mom (grandma?) said she regularly checked her phone. Having experience with investigations, I can tell you no doubt in my mind that the snapchat/social media/phone stuff is involved in this is. I don't suscribe to the "there are no coincidences in life" bit at all. Actually, I think several things people (including LE)have thought were meaningful will end up being coincidences just because of the nature of the small town they live. (I.e. if any family got their meds at cvs doesn't mean that has ANYTHING to do with murders. But it COULD, so must be ruled out, that sort of thing). BUT, the girl(s) being so involved in snapchat & sm AND clearing the phone just the week before.... and the fact that they clearly came in contact with a "sex ring" would be a very freaky and strange coincidence in my opinion if it wasn't somehow connected (directly/ indirectly) to their murder.
In my opinion.

Yeah, cat phishing, hopefully we’ll learn more.

I’m so glad that there is movement in this case that seems resolute. I hope after trials that it can inspire movements to help protect future victims. As technology advances, we really need to stay a few steps ahead of ways that predators may target.

He isn’t a pharmacist. He is a CVS pharmacy technician who completed his training after the murders. Edited to add: his Indiana pharmacy technician license is online.

IIRC, many people re-trained for different jobs, especially during the pandemic. A full-time job at CVS means benefits, and working in a climate-controlled building.

Options in rural Indiana, well, we've discussed the hog processing plant....

Anyone figure out what work RA did previously?

Health care in the military, perhaps?

jmho ymmv lrr

yes ive never thought id see the day
id know if he was caught .. id know he is the man
but from what we hearing.. he has nothing to do with kak or catfishing
he was possibly just caught for something else that is minor and they either matched his dna or found something in his house
( this is fairly recent cause the ms are so frustrated they been left out )
like he was caught by chance
his age and his looks is exactly my profile but a local ! and so close and a family man.. thats a surprise.. and he actually was brazen enough to stay there all the time ..

Last edited:
I was just going to post asking this - any ideas about his previous employment ?

I’ve considered Pharm Tech myself more than once as a new career (in my middle aged years)

IIRC, many people re-trained for different jobs, especially during the pandemic. A full-time job at CVS means benefits, and working in a climate-controlled building.

Options in rural Indiana, well, we've discussed the hog processing plant...

Anyone figure out what work RA did previously?

Health care in the military, perhaps?

jmho ymmv lrr

This is the first time they have made an arrest in the case.
Exactly!…and they took him to a state facility for security.

Another thing that really confirmed this to me is that with all the possible suspects throughout the years Kelsi has always shut it down…but this time it was “today is the day”.

This is the first time they have made an arrest in the case.
But its not the first time they've been wrong, I'm waiting for more information, I have also seen other news outlets saying he may have been arrested on unrelated charges, but who knows at this point, would love to see this case closed

but Ill wait to hear what they have on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member