IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - everytime the sheriff is asked a question he looks like he swallowed a frog - he is thinking loudly, I think before he says anything. That leads me to agree that they have an idea what might have happened here

I believe LE know who this person is. The LE on my right makes it sound like a single male suspect. He mentions to "catch him" and uses a single person a few times.

good catch.

Every time you hear no threat to the public it's because they know, or have a good idea who did it/motive

IMHO this was personal. The girls was targeted specifically or killed by someone they knew

or

LE strongly suspect who the perp is and have him/her/them under surveillance pending evidence for arrest/questioning

That's what I'm thinking too. My guess would be, couple of older boys wanting to have fun but it all went south.

Edit: or what ZacksDad said above. Good observation!

But someone could have been WITH them. I don't know where I'm going or if I'm going anywhere even. I just know there is so much more to this (obviously).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's true. But I got the impression that they were dropped off by a family member. I think if they were dropped off with someone else with them, that would have been stated at the beginning. But who knows?

Are there any registered sex offenders in the surrounding area to where the girls were found?

When I conducted a search on the sex offender registry for those registered in the area 3 miles or less, there was one person noted as being non-compliant. Makes ya wonder.

I feel it's more likely that they met with someone or someone saw the snapchat and ceased the opportunity. JMO.

*seized* the opportunity. I'm not trying to be a jerk by correcting you, but I had to read that a few times because it was really confusing me.

How would you subdue two girls at the same time?
Possibly more than one person involved

It is truly heartbreaking
I can't imagine the pain the families are going through

I think it might be 2 perps. But it is possible to control 2 girls sometimes if you put a knife to one girls throat, and order the other to lay on their stomach etc, you can tie up one, then move to the other?

I think it might be 2 perps. But it is possible to control 2 girls sometimes if you put a knife to one girls throat, and order the other to lay on their stomach etc, you can tie up one, then move to the other?

Yes, Now that you have pointed that out, I can see something like that happening
It could happen that way

Kids that age are easily manipulated and eager to still please authority figures. They are loyal to their friends, etc.

At that age, either by trust, someone they know, or if not simply pointing a weapon at them, or threats could suffice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I watched an episode of Forensic Files where a single perp abducted two adult women by grabbing one and holding a gun to her head to make her friend comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads