IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying on the picture from the snap chat with one girl on the tracks that a figure can be seen by a tree. I cannot see it but a few have commented saying they see it.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Are we allowed to bring the photo here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at that but I don't see it....and I have great vision

People are saying on the picture from the snap chat with one girl on the tracks that a figure can be seen by a tree. I cannot see it but a few have commented saying they see it.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Are we allowed to bring the photo here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photo has been posted here before, just can't find it. I see at least two people - walking far down the tracks toward the girl. I think I see a man hiding in the brush to the right of the tracks.

<mod snip>

As far as the LEO remarks, please understand this is a VERY small community...everyone has known everyone and their families for years. This has been a devastating 20 hours. In November there was a house fire where 4 young girls were killed...a few weeks ago this same sheriff announced the cause was arson. This community is reeling...
Just some background.... :(

As far as the LEO remarks, please understand this is a VERY small community...everyone has known everyone and their families for years. This has been a devastating 20 hours. In November there was a house fire where 4 young girls were killed...a few weeks ago this same sheriff announced the cause was arson. This community is reeling...
Just some background.... :(

Thank you! Didn't know this.

I didn't hear that...but I heard when the ? was asked if people should be afraid, was one of the police chiefs say that they have a smart community and they can draw their own conclusions....whatever that meant.

Not defending the above statement because I personally think it's an insulting thing to say to a concerned community. However I have to wonder if what was being implied is that this is a small community and there is probably gossip in the community about what happened, who may have been arrested etc. Perhaps he feels he doesn't need to answer the question as locals already have a good idea of what may have happened.

What did you hear that sounds like they already have a suspect? thanks!
Sorry, meant to say: "sounds to me". Just a hunch is all. Every time they were asked if there was a danger to the community the LE said that very weirdly worded: the community is smart and will draw their conclusion thingy. Idk just sounded to me like hmmmm.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not defending the above statement because I personally think it's an insulting thing to say to a concerned community. However I have to wonder if what was being implied is that there is gossip in the community about what happened, who may have been arrested etc. Perhaps he feels he doesn't need to answer the question as locals already have a good idea of what may have happened. Still a very unprofessional way to handle this situation IMO.

Right now there is not a lot of speculation... just shock. The county Sheriff and local pd chief have never handled a crime like this. They are hurting. I took their response as in yes, we as a community know that there is (another ~ after the arson in November) killer in our small county.
But, this is all imho as a 20 year resident...

Not defending the above statement because I personally think it's an insulting thing to say to a concerned community. However I have to wonder if what was being implied is that this is a small community and there is probably gossip in the community about what happened, who may have been arrested etc. Perhaps he feels he doesn't need to answer the question as locals already have a good idea of what may have happened.
That's EXACTLY how I took it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Right now there is not a lot of speculation... just shock. The county Sheriff and local pd chief have never handled a crime like this. They are hurting. I took their response as in yes, we as a community know that there is (another ~ after the arson in November) killer in our small county.
But, this is all imho as a 20 year resident...

Thank you Dymphna. I didn't see your first post as I think we may have been typing at the same time. I amended my original post a bit. I'm sorry your community is suffering.

While I think it's safe to say these two beautiful girls are most likely deceased, WS policy is to wait until LE or the medical examiner positively identifies them before changing the prefix and moving the thread. Please use the alert feature when this happens so that the thread can be updated.

Mod note: This reminder lands at random. After a horrific crime like this, rumors and speculation run rampant. Please don't discuss or reference any of these rumors found on social media or in the comments section of news articles or law enforcement updates. Also, remember that WS is a victim friendly forum and per our forum's social media rules, friends and family members or these girls are NOT allowed to be sleuthed. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any moderator for clarification. :tyou:

:(

[FONT=&quot]DELPHI, Ind. -- An hour after Delphi Assistant Fire Chief Curtis Borden told RTV6 two missing 13-year-old girls from Carroll County were found, calling it "not good," authorities said at a press conference two bodies had been found in the area they went missing.

[/FONT]
[...]

[FONT=&quot]Riley said they have not identified the bodies.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-in-carroll-county-official-says-its-not-good
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member