IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a bottle of water maybe by his right leg. The white handles of a plastic bag coming out of the top of the coat, maybe his lunch? and a cell phone in his left coat pocket. Looks like the tan could be a meat packers apron of sorts.
I thought apron too but if you blow the pic up the brown is just on one side and looks bulky.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php

I tried to get the shape the best I could freehanding it, but I didn't do that great. Does anyone see it clearly now? I feel like when you look at the non outlined version you can see it clearer.

His hair looks very juvenile to me. Teens or early 20's max IMHO. IF he isn't the unsub eventually then sorry. His cheeks are chubby like a teen. JMO

Attachments

• imageedit_9_4336065713.gif
    imageedit_9_4336065713.gif
    191.4 KB · Views: 789
  • unsub.jpg
    unsub.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 770
I've heard it's a trail cam but can't find an official source. A trail cam would not be set up here for its intended purpose. But people do things out of the norm everyday. I feel like this was from the girls phone. It also appears someone has been cropped out on the left. I also think it's a picture of a video due to its poor quality (but would be poor if trail cam too). What strikes me most is I would not expect this man to be murdering anyone. He's taking a walk on a bridge. Not running or something. Just strolling along.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I tried to get the shape the best I could freehanding it, but I didn't do that great. Does anyone see it clearly now? I feel like when you look at the non outlined version you can see it clearer.

Could be, but it looks pretty large to me; and would someone really put a gun in their pocket facing that way (with the handle positioned away from the pocket opening)?

Could be, but it looks pretty large to me; and would someone really put a gun in their pocket facing that way (with the handle positioned away from the pocket opening)?

who knows. if he was in a hurry to get away from the scene who knows what is possible. IF it was even him and IF that even is a gun. I just thought it looked off.

I see what could be a weapon in the right coat pocket. The tan color fabric looks like a meat packers apron which would be of heavier fabric, longer than a regular shirt, and something he might have tried to stuff under his coat.

Yup a 45 or something else that is packing... some guns can be very big. I remember watching my dad shoot a 45 when I was a kid and thinking it made even him almost look like a 10 year old holding a bazooka.

I just find it hard to believe these girls would have gone along with their murderer unless he had lethal force to intimidate them with. "If you try to scream or run away I will shoot your friend" type of deal. I also don't think the murderer is very old. He may have planned this in a way, but leaving the bodies out and evidence around speaks to an immature and disorganized murderer. I would not be surprised if he was a teenage boy the girls knew in passing. For some reason I don't think a middle aged adult did this. IDKW. Maybe that is another reason the kids are all sharing info we can't be privy to - maybe someone they knew themselves through school or social media is a suspect. who knows.

(Way behind here, just getting and catching up, but I see an outline of possibly a gun in his right pocket, one that is a fair size, 9mm, 45...maybe...I also see possibly a coil of rope.)

Where do you see the coil of rope?

If that is a gun in his jacket, I wonder if he's left handed. Would be easy to reach over and pull it out, and it would be more natural that way. The "gun" is obviously not concealed, but if he's walking back from the crime scene, no mirrors, no way to tell how obvious it is. Still not entirely sold on it but jeez it is suspicious.

Is his windbreaker possibly tucked in to his pants or am I seeing things?

A coil of rope?

Possibly imo.

WLFI Channel 18 News interviewed a neighbor woman this evening who said all the high school kids hang out there at the creek... body recovery area... and cliffs, to swim, party, and have their senior photos taken. It is a very, very popular party place for the high school and Junior High age kids that "everyone" knows about. (paraphrased). ...No trail cams that I'm aware of. ...Alot of rival gang kids/fights due to very diverse ethnic population now working at hog processing plant. Also alot of hidden internet trolls locally with division of Old Order G.B. Church mbr's... This is no longer a little farm town!

(Ugh, not the hog processing plant again (mjk))

The high step was why I thought he might be moving fast -- both feet almost in the air at the same time, but not quite.

He could also be avoiding the spaces between the rail road ties. If you look at the girl's picture, the steps are similar. His head is down in concentration. It appears he is making certain he is placing his feet firmly on each one, not wanting to trip over the gap or get a foot caught in there. Ive walked on railroad tracks before and my steps were similar. Terrain. Hands in pocket says a leisurely pace to me. I really worry this guy was just out for a walk. IMOO.

Personally he looks about 17-18 to me. I think he was probably a high schooler who was out due to snow day and could possibly be the killer. JMO Its those chubby cheeks and that round nose - that near awkward bowl cut. To each his own though! local_lady's post about how it is a hangout for middle and high school students speaks to me beyond that.

Was the killer dumb enough to walk around with their phones after he murdered them? Then grew a brain and chucked them in a trashcan in town or in the water? I think it is strange if he did take their phones. Did he think there was evidence on the phones that could link to him and he wanted to destroy it? hm. interested in seeing the evidence and how things play out.

The jeans are a faded color a middle aged man might wear. It is during a weekday or workday. Maybe someone off work already in the afternoon or someone taking their lunch break?

You could be right.
What concerns me most though is that LE usually disclaims with photo: this person is not considered a suspect, we only want to talk to him blah blah, because he may have seen something blah blah...But they didn't!!! Telling us what???

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

(My first thought as well...)

Am I the only on that sees a light colored mustache? I've never seen a teenage boy with facial hair like that. It's possible though.

His outfit is not fashionable whatsoever. Like, not at all. In my mind either he's around his 40s give or take, he's a time traveler from the early 80s, or he's a very out of touch/uncaring teen.

I'm going for the time traveler JMO

This guy seems bundled up whereas the picture of Liberty is a light jacket that's open.

Gloves in his right pocket? Cut proof gloves if he works at a meat packing plant. Goes with the tan apron he tries to stuff up under the jacket? They would be made of substantial material giving a bulky outline

Personally he looks about 17-18 to me. I think he was probably a high schooler who was out due to snow day and could possibly be the killer. JMO Its those chubby cheeks and that round nose - that near awkward bowl cut. To each his own though! local_lady's post about how it is a hangout for middle and high school students speaks to me beyond that.

Was the killer dumb enough to walk around with their phones after he murdered them? Then grew a brain and chucked them in a trashcan in town or in the water? I think it is strange if he did take their phones. Did he think there was evidence on the phones that could link to him and he wanted to destroy it? hm. interested in seeing the evidence and how things play out.

BBM. Most town members or people in the community would be aware it was a snow day. This really could be that crime of opportunity, waiting, and careful planning. This really does remind me of Lyric and Lizzie. They were on summer break. I hope LE is prowling the girls social media for all people they are in contact with. Especially other "teens" who may not be local or even actually teens. Again, I think this person knew of the "snow day" and most likely the girls were going to this area. I am certain the area had been well scoped out in advance. Enough to make LE think it is a local. Just like with Lyric and Lizzie, they are still focused locally due to the area they were found...Someone mentioned the meat packing plant and I hope LE cross references employees there and in the other case. Thoughts? Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89