IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys on here think about the way he left the girls bodies.
It doesn't seem that he tried to hide them so could this be because he wanted them found soon and could have left a message or maybe he got spooked and legged it before having chance to hide them.
I know lots of times the body is buried or other awful stuff is done to hide it and some are never found.
surely he knows that leaving them to be found so soon would mean more chance of evidence against him and his capture. I think it was pretty bad what he did to them and he wanted to show it off as sick as that sounds.
We had sereal killer here who killed prostituteso and he always left the bodies in the same pose.

Well, he either wanted them to be found or, for whatever reason, had to run real quick and didn't get to hide them.

The guy is in a corner right now and I suspect he's feeling the heat. I think LE has a lot of information on the go and are putting it all together. The billboards and the posters and looking for information from the public tells me they have NO IDEA where he is. If they had a decent suspect we wouldn't be seeing all the billboards.

MOO.

Can you provide a link?

I am trying to catch up in this thread and haven't read anywhere that LE had a suspect.

read post #2 of this thread blue22, lots of links to the most recent developments.

Unidentified man on bridge who LE wanted to talk to because he might be a witness has now been called suspect by LE as of the press conference on the 22nd.

Can you provide a link?

I am trying to catch up in this thread and haven't read anywhere that LE had a suspect.

<modsnip> Yes he is a suspect and on Bulletin Boards across the country. Google if you don't have time to read all the threads.

Or they just can't imagine it's their grandpa/father/uncle/brother

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

The FBI maybe needs to go on stage and remind the public that they can be charged as an accessory for purposely harboring or protecting a known fugitive, if they do indeed do know who he is...

Funny you mention that. I remember when that case first broke. Keep in mind I've never been on websleuths until this case.

I searched almost for a month or maybe 2 months everyday just to see local headlines and you know what happened very soon well I tuned out forgot and moved on and guess what.... Most of America is the same.

As bad as it sounds the stadium is full right now and everyone is paying attention. Throw the damn balll while you have an audience.

Not as everyone's leaving the stadium and won't remember.

They may have one hell of a case for Missy beavers, I guess we all still know what they don't have though.... SOMEONE TO PIN IT ON.

At some point people tune out you lose the biggest stage people give up.

After all you gotta give to receive.

I may just come from a different mindset. Nothing against LE OR FBI. They are the professionals. However I don't agree with playing small ball with a double homicide in the first week. Especially when they stated they have a video and audio.

Respectfully, They don't owe us (public) anything. It can be really frustrating when we all want to do is help but I have learned to be patient. I think they know A LOT and they don't want to jeopardize it. The Inside Edition" little story video that was posted on one of the threads had a quote from someone familiar with the investigation saying "the stuff of nightmares" in regards to the audio they (LE)have. They didnt want to release all the facts just yet while building the case.

The release of a grainy image and haunting audio recorded by 14 year old Liberty German has triggered more than a thousand tips on the case of her and her friend Abigail Williams' murder in Indiana. People in the town of Delphi, population 3,000, say they refuse to believe the suspect is one of their own. "Somebody knows this voice," one Delphi citizen told Inside Edition. A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."
SEE LESS

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/vide...rder-has-triggered-a-thousand-tips/vp-AAnh5su

Wouldn't video of the suspect be a lot clearer than a screen shot of the video? Why wouldn't law enforcement release that?

I am sure they have the technology to edit out the girls' voices.

Post of the day right there my friend!

I will add my own tip for newer members who find themselves wrapped up in the case to the point nothing is getting done: Your family is going to want meals.

Your crock pot can be your new best friend :)

(And pizza/Chinese delivery)

Can somebody please tell me when they released the info about having DNA?
I pray they get him sooner than later!

I agree completely. They need to talk to other police agency. Since they're children call in the fbi

FBI currently is on site and in charge of tip line.

read post #2 of this thread blue22, lots of links to the most recent developments.

Unidentified man on bridge who LE wanted to talk to because he might be a witness has now been called suspect by LE as of the press conference on the 22nd.

Apologies, I thought they were talking about someone else...a new suspect.

(I was up with a sick kiddo last night...my brain is jelly today!!)

This case has so many similarities to the unsolved murders of Lyric and Elizabeth in Iowa. I have followed that case for years and when I read about this one, a chill went up my spine. Wow. Subscribing to see what comes of this.

The FBI maybe needs to go on stage and remind the public that they can be charged as an accessory for purposely harboring or protecting a known fugitive, if they do indeed know...
It'll do one of two things, 1.) Make them hide harder for fear of people thinking"how could they not know". And being charged or 2.) Immediately report to the police. So that could be good or bad but I believe they need a press conference.

("BG" is confusing for new folks coming in. People keeeep asking "who is BG"...It sounds like initials we use for a specific person with a first and last name. JMO, I think we should refer to him as the suspect or perp, imo, moo.)

I agree, especially since there was some "illegal" discussion previously of a man who likes bridges but is not a POI.

This case has so many similarities to the unsolved murders of Lyric and Elizabeth in Iowa. I have followed that case for years and when I read about this one, a chill went up my spine. Wow. Subscribing to see what comes of this.
Can you send me some links?

I'm bummed that it's the weekend because that usually means no movement. If someone can restore my hope and post examples of arrests made on weekends, that would be awesome.

How does the weekend impact DNA processing?

The is hiding in plain sight.

Either he is localish who nobody would EVER suspect capable, and appearing not suspicious at all

OR

He is totally from a different State and people haven't even heard of the case (or not much).

Just wanted to add my 2 cents - 6,000 electronic billboards in 46 States - that's ALOT.

Intention is to reach the relatives and friends in other states obviously.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

Can you provide a link?

No i can't, google search suspect in abby and libby murder, you will see lots of msm articles stating that. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member