IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, the Monon Trail runs through Indianapolis and its suburbs - it used to be part of the rail system. The Monon High Bridge Trail is in Carroll County (where Delphi is located) and looks to be only a quarter of a mile long. It may have been part of that railroad system at one time too... it's fairly long. But what happened in Indy and what happened in Delphi are, in all likelihood, not related. I lived in Indianapolis for several years and there were always weirdos being picked up along the trail for being stupid.

It's very possible that he couldn't access the phone due to many factors...namely, usually teenage girls use passwords. If it was an iPhone, fingerprint. A phone destroyed can still be accessed by LE/techs. I wouldn't necessarily say he's technologically illiterate. There might be a few factors.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

They look so much younger then Libby and Abby. If they're connected he doesn't have a type.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
Look at the photos of all 4 girls again. The Lyric and Elisabeth were much younger but I see a resemblance to Abby and Libby.
I do not have an opinion on whether the 2 cases are connected but I do see some things that are noteworthy.

Inside Edition showed another video from Libby's IG. And the man that stated the perp's weight/height is John Jackalone.

Look at the photos of all 4 girls again. The Lyric and Elisabeth were much younger but I see a resemblance to Abby and Libby.
I do not have an opinion on whether the 2 cases are connected but I do see some things that are noteworthy.
Do you think you could do something and show all four girls side by side?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

IMO when I see the picture of the suspect (my eyes are not good) it's blurry.But I think he has a big nose. So I am looking for any suspects people show with a big nose.

Guys, the Monon Trail runs through Indianapolis and its suburbs - it used to be part of the rail system. The Monon High Bridge Trail is in Carroll County (where Delphi is located) and looks to be only a quarter of a mile long. It may have been part of that railroad system at one time too... it's fairly long. But what happened in Indy and what happened in Delphi are, in all likelihood, not related. I lived in Indianapolis for several years and there were always weirdos being picked up along the trail for being stupid.

Yeah- the downtown Canal used to attract them but they seem to like the Monon better. More secluded I suppose.

From the link:

"Police arrested two men accused of unrelated flashing incidents on or near the Monon Trail.

Brandon Whitacre, 38, of Indianapolis is accused of exposing his genitals to women on Feb. 10 – 11. Investigators say Paul McDonald, 18, of Indianapolis flashed women on Jan. 9 and Jan. 16."

A lot of scumbags out there.

Sorry, according to indianatrails.com, it's actually 1.44 miles long. These incidents are not related.

Posted at #664

This is just a suggestion, but would sure be helpful ( not meant just for you, mollynjack, but for all of us including myself to remember)

Peeps, please don't just post a link without a brief description of what it is, as this thread is moving way to fast to keep going back to see what it may be related to, or if it is one we already saw.

Thanks in advance!

(Can new members please hit the "reply with quote" button so we know what you are referring to? TIA :wave: )

(Eta (edited to add): TIA means "thanks in advance".)

Yes, definitely. The Monon Trail runs through Broad Ripple, where there's a lot of bars, and it's "easy access" at 4:00 in the morning for stupid and dangerous things to happen.

just hoping and praying the dna evidence is the final link to the guy they"ve suspected all along

Marking my spot...

Last time I did this-- came back after being gone for a bit and the thread was already closed.
Hope we're getting closer to the perp !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67