IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all of that but what if it includes research that shows somebody who is known to frequent the specific bridge, from research looks the same and dresses the exact same, and fits the overall profile? Not from hearsay but from actual analysis?

I guess this one is tricky because you don't want to profile anyone who may be innocent, but we can't really discuss things that could help determine if someone is really a valid suspect and help drive to closure. I respect the rules and follow them but in this case it is difficult in MOO.

My 2 cents...

I'm having trouble with this as well. Sigh.

Perfect.[emoji8] thank you Spellbound!
So there it is. There is an anomoly at the edge. I'm going to say it's a person. I'll eat my hat if it isn't.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The pictures from that official link were what I used to come to the that conclusion. I downloaded it the first time I saw it and thought it was weird that every copy after that that I saw was cropped even further and didn't include it. I feel better that others can see it too. It has haunted me for days and I finally joined WS so that I could share the photos side-by-side and ask what others thought. These of course are just my thoughts, I have no knowledge or real information, just got some real spidey senses when I saw that picture and had to check it out.

Ninij9 - will we be eating hats together?:eek:

Didn't Le say Libby took out her camera and filmed as he approached? How can it be one of their jackets?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just to be clear, these pictures were still shots from Libby's phone, and, IMO, still shots from a segment of video. In one (the second picture usually represented in the media) there is an area that appears (at least to me) to be a a jacket, just a slice of it. Go back and look at the original two pictures shared by LE and you can see it.. there was no need for any enhancement or anything else to see it.

What that means is this clip was taken before the attack. Why his hands stay in his pockets in both pictures and what happened between getting so close is up to conjecture. I do think he did have a weapon and used it to subdue Abby first.

There is some extra blurriness to one of the picture that doesn't have the telltale image of he jacket that appears to me, IMO, that something was blurred out. The investigators don't need to share sensational information, just enough to identify this murderer.

They can't, they already stated it wouldn't be allowed to be posted here. But they reported it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are we ever going to know if they were right?!?!?!?! This case has me all riled up...losing sleep and everything. Why haven't they made an arrest if they've had such quality tips????

I mean really, now.

It's not a big park. The perp knows the park. He knows every inch of that park, trust me on this.

How would he have known the very specific places he had to march those poor girls through to their deaths? Why did the professional searchers search the creeks? He knew the easiest and quickest way to get the victims to where they ended up.

MOO is the audio they have contains verbal instructions he's giving the victims. "Go this and that way". That type of stuff. Things only he would know about the crime. Things he knows about the park.

I agree with this point of view. I just can't figure out why he hasn't been identified. Is he a local "loner" and no one gives him a second thought?

Question is, why would he keep her jacket? SK?

This theory doesn't seem to work. Why would he have Abby's jacket while Libby was videotaping him?

Yes it is indeed there. I honestly have a feeling it is someone else that was walking the trail that day, not involved in anything and they didn't want to blast them on the news. JMO of course.

The problem with that is that they stated these pics are from Libbys cell as she was recording video....so if there was someone else there then Libby recorded them too...so why on the billboard it's stated suspect last seen 2:30pm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

How are we ever going to know if they were right?!?!?!?! This case has me all riled up...losing sleep and everything. Why haven't they made an arrest if they've had such quality tips????

We'll know if they're right if LE makes an arrest and the poster confirms they called a tip in on that person.

They've literally received THOUSANDS of tips. This takes a lot of time and people to go through. Who knows, maybe the real perp has already been tipped and they haven't gotten to it yet.

This takes time. And you have to be careful to not impede on innocent people who have been tipped off.

I would not be surprised if this person is under surveillance at the moment. Don't worry - it can take some time to get the person and have enough GOOD, SOLID evidence. Trust me, I'm a paralegal (only pointing out that I know how to do my analysis and research - carefully) and I'm SO impatient and am having trouble not speaking about the person. I want to pull my hair out not being able to discuss. Oh well. If I am right, I will definitely express my happiness that they got this creep.

The problem with that is that they stated these pics are from Libbys cell as she was recording video....so if there was someone else there then Libby recorded them too...so why on the billboard it's stated suspect last seen 2:30pm?

I guess I don't see your point? Libby could have recorded another person walking on the bridge that's unrelated to the perp or perps. Not sure what that has to do with last time seen.

I would not be surprised if this person is under surveillance at the moment. Don't worry - it can take some time to get the person and have enough GOOD, SOLID evidence. Trust me, I'm a paralegal and I'm SO impatient and am having trouble not speaking about the person. I want to pull my hair out not being able to discuss. Oh well. If I am right, I will definitely express my happiness that they got this creep.

I hope you are right, and this leads to an arrest. Godspeed.

I guess I don't see your point? Libby could have recorded another person walking on the bridge that's unrelated to the perp or perps. Not sure what that has to do with last time seen.

I guess ur right....so who reported the last time seen? Libbys video pics or that supposed other person? Or both?

Submitted a tip tonight. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night had I not. Maybe it helped, maybe not. They requested my full first and last name but whatever. My point is don't be shy; my call was answered by a live person (after maybe 2 computer prompts) in less than a minute. I have traveled the same roads for 8 years now and I saw something out of the ordinary, and I hesitated but then chose to pull over safely and call. I encourage all to please do the same. Cheers to all

Thank you! My hubby is ex LE and he says he has never considered any tip from an individual wanting to help to be a waste of time and resources, even if the tip didn't pan out. He said sometimes it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. He'd rather sort through 10,000 false leads and find one accurate hint, than have someone rationalize away what might be good info, because he or she didn't want to look stupid, seem paranoid, accuse an innocent person, didn't want to get involved, didn't want to add to the backlog, etc.

Not directed at anyone in particular: If you think you *may* have helpful info, share it with LE. They're pretty good at their jobs and can often get to the root of the matter more quickly than you or I could. JMHO.

HOLY COW, these look like mini me's of Libby and Abby. But the odds of someone hunting down girls that look the same don't seem possible?. Still the similar features, the fact the girls were born near the same year, died on the 13th in a wooded area, weird. MOO

This is the side by side I did for the four girls. Lizzie and Lyric on top, Abby and Liberty on the bottom.

attachment.php

I guess ur right....so who reported the last time seen? Libbys video pics or that supposed other person? Or both?

I'd say either is equally possible. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member