IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/25/fbi-searches-peru-home-in-relation-to-delphi-double-homicide/

"PERU, Ind. (WLFI) — A Peru home was searched by the FBI Saturday afternoon in relation to information received about the killings of two Delphi teens."

ETA: So as not to get anyone's hopes up, it was also stated that residents of the home were not connected to Abbey and Libby's deaths. I wonder why they would have conducted a search then.

43 Miles from Delphi via Hoosier Heartland Hwy ...

Moving forward, Sillybilly, have you played with this and Rossmo at all, seriously? Sorry I was not coming through clearly the other night, was having tech problems and more...

Interesting how different people interpret things isn't it. I sought a man's opinion of the voice in question. The man I asked is an older man and speaks to dozens of people daily. He listened attentively as 'Down the hill' was repeated several times. It was his opinion the voice was neutral and was similar to the response of a stranger if asked the time or for directions

You know I always mention 22 miles, that number came up upstream, what was that about? Trying to remember...,

It seems to me, there is no way for us to know if the two cases are connected. The only way would be by having very specific evidence that at least for the moment only LE is privy to.

Totally agree but it does seem to be a possibility, IMHO. I followed that case closely and I so want the ******** who killed them caught.

the more that comes out about the girls, the more i think if he hadn't had a weapon they would've and could've ran, they where both active in sports, hiking and what not..

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Adrenaline and a big scary man threatening them could likely make them freeze and comply, but one never knows...I've reacted in both ways, freezing up vs having the composure to call 911, ETC.

no, i think he had abby, had some kind of weapon to her and was telling libby to "go down the hill"

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BBM - With all due respect, this is bad advice and goes directly against what LE has instructed the public to do. They absolutely positively do NOT want people to say to themselves "well I'm not 100% sure about this, only 99% sure that the guy I knonw who looks exactly like that guy who wasn't accounted for on that day who likes to hike and has a past arrest record for hurting children could be the BG, so I think I will keep it to myself becuase he didn't confess to me, so I can't be 100% on this"... that's ridiculous. Why would one throw a roadblock up in the investigation by telling people NOT to report this guy? :thinking:
There is quite a difference between someone local sending in a "maybe" tip based upon someone they have seen in real life. Based upon what I have seen on this forum, though, that's not what is being addressed in the OP's post. What's happening is that people from hundreds to thousands of miles away are overanalyzing minutiae in blurry photos, then linking them to strangers based upon Internet photos that may also be of questionable quality. The endless hours I have spent just reading all of these threads to avoid repeating things and adding to the problem has led me to believe that most of this stuff is useless as tips.
I know many people here seem to be very cavalier about the effects of dragging innocent people into stories like this, but just look back in the threads and read about the threats and harassment endured by the man whose house was searched. Furthermore, as someone who has spent her life poor and who is related to many Mexican-Americans, I can tell you that the police are not always the friends people like us, even when we have done nothing illegal. I would never subject someone to that based upon shaky "sleuthing" done from a computer across the country from the crime.
I applaud the person who reported the tip earlier in the thread. That's something that can be done from a distance and may be relevant. Beyond my own feelings about the police, I also wouldn't waste their time with shaky "tips" just so I could feel involved. A valid tip could be put off or overlooked because they were chasing their tails following useless information. As someone who has worked in phone support logging information, I can tell you that it is easy to get overwhelmed just logging information so it can be followed up on by someone else.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

According to FBI Supervisory Special Agent Bob Ramsey, bureau investigators executed a search warrant at a home on Canal Street.
http://wishtv.com/2017/02/25/fbi-searches-peru-home-in-relation-to-delphi-double-homicide/

Get the 24-Hour News 8 app:

http://v1-1.api.wishtv.com/storelink

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you. From above:

FBI searches Peru home in relation to Delphi double homicide
WLFI Staff ReportsPublished: February 25, 2017, 2:37 pm

"PERU, Ind. (WLFI) — A Peru home was searched by the FBI Saturday afternoon in relation to information received about the killings of two Delphi teens."

Snip

"Ramsey said the search revealed that the residents of the home were “in no way connected” to the deaths of Liberty German and Abigail Williams."

Eta: I think this was already posted earlier, hence a reference to "dead end", iirc...

They're working hard, remember they have to secure warrants for all this stuff....

Adrenaline and a big scary man threatening them could likely make them freeze and comply, but one never knows...I've reacted in both ways, freezing up vs having the composure to call 911, ETC.
I've reacted in both ways too and it's always a head-scratcher. DH and I love to travel around the country and tow our 'tiny house'. Now I am no spring chicken (by a long shot) but you can bet I'm going to be the old woman out there with hands on hips and binoculars on, watching everyone around me. I've always told DH it's not the wildlife we have to fear, it's the humans!

I was looking at their Facebook and I found it really strange that liberty has over 500 friends at her age including both girls mum's.
Abigail has a Facebook with only a few friends and is not friends with either of the mums. Seems strange that you wouldn't be friends with your mum on Facebook. Makes me wonder if her parents didn't know she had. I'm not sure if this Is OK to post. If not let me know and I'll remove it.
i agree with you, i think it was a secret fb.

I hear a clear "Go down the hill" on my machine and recording studio headphones, and the tone sounds like he is telling them to do so. The lack of any excitement or much emotion in his voice would be consistent with this being an act he is familiar and comfortable with (done this before,maybe?). In my experience in MI and work with recordings and linguistics, it seems very chilling and I am not trying to "read into it". Just using my skills as a linguist and experience with my background getting info from people.
I am not infallible by any means, I just have experience in listening for intonation, words, inflections (however slight they may be). It was a part of my job. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay