IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he does look more bundled up than the girls did with a hoodie and a jacket over it.I'm wondering if he possibly could have come on a motorcycle or a regular bicycle.

This is what I first thought and said.
Motorcycle!!

It's no more wrong than my having the flu for three days now. Kinda nice to be a couch tater.
Ain't that the truth!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

How does it help identify the BG? All it does is satisfy public curiosity.

My thinking was less about satisfying public curiosity and more about someone possibly connecting information. For example, if the COD was strangulation someone may remember an ex getting off on choking them during sex. Or if a knife was involved someone might remember a friend who bragged about stabbing someone.

I understand that it's a long shot but right now the number of tips is approaching 10k and we have about 6k billboards with the suspect's picture on them all over the country - and yet LE is no closer to solving the case.

My point was simply that maybe releasing a little more information might jog someone's memory. Nothing more.

Almost looks like the back of an electrical motor to me. Not sure what it is.

abde5bc9fc3d0f4a14acaf6205675b5e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

IDK how you did it but you are awesome.

NIN did you see this?

They did have an open casket though, so the mortician was able to make them very presentable. That means whatever did occur was easily covered with clothing items to hide. So their heads and faces must have been mostly untouched imo.

Could he have drowned them maybe?

I do believe the BGs body is leaning inside toward the center of the bridge yet walking at a slight angle toward his victim. IOW, his shoe that they allow us to see is pointing toward Abby. Try to enhance/brighten the BGs eyes. They are there looking straight at her. Not looking away. Not looking down. Looking directly at her as they have eye contact in that image.

How distressing to think of the eye contact - how awful to think that this might be when it starts.

I posted in a much earlier thread that I believed that Abby is standing facing east based on the part of the jacket I thought it was. So, your theory makes total sense to me.

They did have an open casket though, so the mortician was able to make them very presentable. That means whatever did occur was easily covered with clothing items to hide. So their heads and faces must have been mostly untouched imo.

LE has been clear there is a lot more video and audio they aren't releasing. SC is 10 seconds

I don't think the whole "open casket" rumor has been confirmed (or denied).

Thanks, that was something I didn't know.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Your welcome. I was doing it too, the quoting and telling others about the rules, but I see how fast Mods clean up when we just alert, vs having to clear multiples of quoted material. This why they ask us to alert and not to "moderate". :)

According to FBI spokesperson, Wendy Osborne, a State Search Warrant was executed Saturday afternoon on a home on Canal St. in the city of Peru.

After conducting the search, the Federal Agents determined that the home has no connections to the deaths of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/25/fbi-searches-peru-house-regarding-delphi-killings-nothing-found/

Second time a house was searched. Sadly with the same results; but maybe they're getting closer to a bust.

this made me wonder about tracks ...

IMO he does look more bundled up than the girls did with a hoodie and a jacket over it.I'm wondering if he possibly could have come on a motorcycle or a regular bicycle.

He sure does. That is a big clue. There has been some speculation here he could be hiding something within his jacket that was used to subdue the girls. As for the dad jeans (apparently that gives away his age since younger guys tend to wear skinny jeans), it could also be he wore the jeans to conceal his weight.

Adding... and is sensitive about it.

My thinking was less about satisfying public curiosity and more about someone possibly connecting information. For example, if the COD was strangulation someone may remember an ex getting off on choking them during sex. Or if a knife was involved someone might remember a friend who bragged about stabbing someone.

I understand that it's a long shot but right now the number of tips is approaching 10k and we have about 6k billboards with the suspect's picture on them all over the country - and yet LE is no closer to solving the case.

My point was simply that maybe releasing a little more information might jog someone's memory. Nothing more.

An ex choking them during sex won't trigger a memory...That's the point of pic and audio. Releasing it does absolutely nothing to identify him IMO

Hi Everyone,

This is a good example of when we do allow Registered Sex Offenders to be named. This RSO lives close to the Delphi Trial.

A sex offender registry is for the protection of society. However, it is not for anyone to harass or accuse outright anyone on the list.

When using the registry for sleuthing the only time we allow any information from the RSO list is if there is a logical reason to suggest this person should be looked at in the case. Again, it does not mean we are accusing anyone of being the killer.

If an RSO is posted we are not posting this information with the intent to harass. Any sort of harassment of a sex offender is illegal (from my understanding) and Websleuths will not stand for it either. We cannot misuse this list otherwise, we may not have access to it when it's most needed.

If you have any questions you can send a private message to a moderator or email websleuthscomments@gmail.com

So I did a little investigating of my own and found this guy to be pretty interesting. He lives very close to the Delphi trail and has an eerie resemblance to the guy in the photo that the police released. He is a registered sex offender the police should check this out.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1266375&AgencyID=54663

attachment.php

Someone said something about sort of a bow leg ...feedlots have cowboys riding around moving cattle...any one seen riding a horse that evening? Just a thought!

I thought about a horse man also. Some horse riders wear their jean really long so they don't ride up to the top of your boots while riding. Also, horse trainers have a calm authoritative, domineering way about them. There is a "bring your own horse" campground about 15 minutes from Delphi. Their Facebook page post February 18 invited folks to come ride during the nice weather we were having here in Indiana.

I have been reading and reading all these posts. I think he had a weapon a gun or they would not of went with him. He probably did not use that to kill them though. He would want to remain silent. He strangled them or slit their throats... Sorry but my sister was raped and murdered. Her throat was slit 5 times. I have just been through it all.
When they find who did it I hope he gets it...I hope you have the death penalty there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a sex offender is non compliant what exactly does that mean?
Is he missing?

I shudder when I think of how this all might have went down. I've been assaulted/attacked in a safe space- approaching my home in a very nice gated community. You literally know and you have a split second to do something. I froze unfortunately. I am amazed that she was brave enough to turn on her video or continue her video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they have checked RSOs. They said so very early on in the investigation.

So I did a little investigating of my own and found this guy to be pretty interesting. He lives very close to the Delphi trail and has an eerie resemblance to the guy in the photo that the police released. He is a registered sex offender the police should check this out.

Honestly, identifying potential suspects on this forum is just ridiculous. Will the next suspect publicly outed as the killer with a 99.9 percent certainty be an ex law enforcement / current outdoorsman/survivalist who lives within a 100 miles of Delphi, has a mustache, is a firearms enthusiast and was pictured on the bridge wearing a blue coat? Merely because someone fits a profile or has a connection to the bridge does not make them a suspect.

I'm personally thinking they might have been stabbed? their throats cut and bled to death.That also could have put their deaths at a different time if it happened that way.But both were attacked around the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87