IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm seeing lots of posts mentioning -- in general -- that this perp is an idiot for leaving Liberty's phone behind. (Still no definitive answer whether LE has the physical device or not, is there?)

I know (imo) that these phones can be slippery, sneaky little buggers. More than once I have had difficulty locating mine within a two-foot radius of my own sofa. ...kinda like the TV remote.

One of the innumerable possible scenarios: perhaps the perp didn't choose to leave it behind, but at some point it slid down the slope around the crime scene. If so, it would probably be tough to find within all the leaves and twigs, especially while wanting to abscond before being seen by anyone.

But then again, perhaps he really is a dumbaxx as well as a mortifyingly filthy .

jmo :)

...it isn't against TOS to insult the perps, is it?

BBM
Well since you asked, LOL

NAME CALLING and DEROGATORY NAME VARIATIONS - "In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Sooooo.... I can't tell people how to post

I think he has spent time in prison since 2012 for something else. I believe that's why he is not as quick as others might expect to pick up on the cell phone technology that was used to record him. Murderers, abusers and sex offenders are allowed plead down to things which have nothing to do with the crime that they actually committed. It happens over and over again. These perverts are allowed to prey on women and children as if they were animals and then prosecuted for much much less than what they really did. Just my humble opinion.

Are there prison data bases we can look through?

(Hee hee I feel like we are just going around in circles having the same conversation every night lol...rope, no rope, hat, no hat, smoke, no smoke...)
Really wish there was an alert for a new topic discussion. Would save my eyes and scrolling finger a lot of time! Yet I'm too scared to skip pages just in case...

attachment.php

This was a picture posted awhile back, dose anyone see a cig in his mouth,I dont think so... You can find anything you want when people mess with pics..

Attachments

• IMG_2192.JPG
    IMG_2192.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 782
I'm thinking he could have at least covered them with branches and leaves, possibly put them in or under a log, not necessarily hiding them so well they wouldn't be found, but enough to delay finding them. And why leave them out in an open field when you've got tons of woods all around?

I agree he could have covered quickly with something, leaves etc. But I have not yet heard they were in an open field. Is this new information? AFAIK, the trees go almost all the way down to the creek, and they were found 50ft from the water. Is this not true?

Obviously the police are at a dead end at the moment. Either some DNA is hit or someone talks and/or fingers the guy. Assuming that doesn't happen, what are the odds of the police releasing more info that could help ID him?

I do not know how to share a link here. I just read a article about the owner of the property where the girls were found. He has lived there over 50 years. He talks of how his sons played in the woods, no problems, it was a different time. He know feels violated in his own home.
He had nothing to do with what happened on his property, but will have to live with that for the rest of his days.
Maybe he feel some peace, someway.
When a terrible thing as a double murder happens, it affects so many different people.

Obviously the police are at a dead end at the moment. Either some DNA is hit or someone talks and/or fingers the guy. Assuming that doesn't happen, what are the odds of the police releasing more info that could help ID him?

I think the odds are good, jmo.

Really wish there was an alert for a new topic discussion. Would save my eyes and scrolling finger a lot of time! Yet I'm too scared to skip pages just in case...

Really Scroll&Roll is like Xanax in a keyboard - Less anxiety. +

But missing something, I understand. I scan for keywords that have been hashed out extensively, like "hat" for instance :D

I don't think I've read a single post with the words Blackberry or iPhone in it, LOL

^^ This is similar to what I've wondered as I've been reading through the threads (infrequent poster...frequent lurker!).
I've had the scenario in mind that he imo saw that she obviously had a phone and he took it from her, however she already had the phone recording or hit it to make it start and maybe it went in HIS pocket and recorded there...and during whatever took place after, the phone fell out of his pocket, lost in the grass or near the bodies...etc. Just a random thought on my part. I just don't see how someone with these intentions, would leave an intended victim with a phone on them...not when what if he got distracted for a moment and she coukd have dialed 911? Seems risky maybe. *shrug*

Two great minds... this is exactly another thing I was thinking! Especially since the audio is fairly clear...

attachment.php

This was a picture posted awhile back, dose anyone see a cig in his mouth,I dont think so... You can find anything you want when people mess with pics..

Looking now at the pics with inverted colors...it looks like a solid object, or at least one that's rigid enough to keep its shape when moved. Look at the first pic...see how the top part is larger and bulbous looking, then it curves into a thinner part? Then look at the second pic...the object has changed positions, but you can still see the bulbous portion and the thinner curve.

They probably would release more, but expect to wait awhile. Some cases we still don't know COD, particulars, etc.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I wonder if this guy solicits prostitutes, likely imo.

This was discussed earlier in the threads, but I don't think it's smoke for a couple reasons. Both hands appear to be firmly in pockets while walking - if someone is smoking there has to be a cigarette somewhere. Now if he just threw it down on the ground, it's very possible he just exhaled his last puff. However, the first picture of the two (in chronological order) shows the "smoke" starts to the left of his face (his right). I don't think the "smoke" moves very naturally when in gif form either. But it's a possibility!

My thinking is the cig was still in his mouth in the pic. My dad & brothers are smokers, I've seen them outside whether they were walking, or just standing around - with cigarettes in their mouths puffing on it & hands in their pockets, many times. Of course, they don't keep their hands tucked in through the entire smoke, but I have seen them do it quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties