IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what they are doing is checking out every tip they've received .
I am thinking about the search warrant served today as well as the one served the other day on Bycicle Bridge. LE was very quick in both cases to report that the homeowners had nothing to do with this crime. I wonder what they were looking for and how they were able to so quickly determine the home owners innocence.

How far can we take sleuthing this non complient RSO from Delphi?
Can we find out where he lived in 2012 and how old his past victim(s) were?
If so, paralegal poster from last night, are you here tonight?

So I did a little investigating of my own and found this guy to be pretty interesting. He lives very close to the Delphi trail and has an eerie resemblance to the guy in the photo that the police released. He is a registered sex offender the police should check this out.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1266375&AgencyID=54663

attachment.php

Well in that case, I still hope you've sent it to LE.

Information can be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

or can call
Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.*
Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537*
the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

He strikes me as being too tall and too heavy. I don't think BG is 6'2" and 245. MOO, of course.

I think you guys overestimate size. I'm much smaller than the man in the picture, 5'8 and 200. Even wearing layers, I wouldn't be as rotund as bridge guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, blood thinners really mess up your internal temperature...at least warfarin does, not sure about the newer ones, but my dad always complained of it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Thank you!
Warfarin may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
gas
abdominal pain
bloating
change in the way things taste
loss of hair
feeling cold or having chills

*https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a682277.html

My dad and MIL both take warfarin amd always complain about being cold.

It looks like some of the newer drugs, like Plavix, do not have this listed as a side effect.

Just a thought- probably unrelated.
MOO

The original FBI Flyer is not as cropped as the picture with the artifact some are calling the jacket. If you look at the tree in the background on the flyer pic, you can see that the trunk is longer.
Similarly if you count the slats on the bridge in the flyer pic you can see that there are more. Yet the artifact is not there.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Flyer - https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf
Artifact pic - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-photographed-recorded-double-murderer.html

Not sure if this helps a lot but personally I think it's an artifact.

MOO

They are two different photos though. If the whatever it is in the side of the picture is a person, they could have moved in the split second it took for the suspect to take another step.

I recall LE pointing out during the PC, that we - the public- don't know what is right or left of the frame, something like that. It is quite possible therefore, that we are looking at a heavily zoomed-in frame of the video originally showing a group of people including Libby capturing it on video. I assume Abby is in the group, or even in front of the POI. This could have been their first encounter with the POI. We just don't know.

Things may not be like they seem and I can only work with what I have in front of me. I am not claiming this is this and that is that. I am only suggesting, that there is a possibility, that may have to be taken into consideration and may have to be further discussed.

We are actually doing it right now.

-Nin

I've been searching but I can't find why everyone is referring to the suspect as BG. Can someone please enlighten me? 12 or more threads is a lot to wade through.

I feel like registered sex offenders in the immediate area and surrounding were some of the first people to be checked... I have a hard time believing that wouldn't be their first move just on instinct and common sense.

I have no doubt about it and am a bit perplexed that they are sleuthed here. If an RSO had committed this crime we would have had an arrest already.

Looking at the suspects photo makes me think he has an issue with his gait. I wonder if he has a weird way of walking, kid of like how Isreal Keyes had a unique stride when he walked. If the guy is some sort of laborer he may have issues walking, especially if he hasn't a jobs where he's standing for long periods of time. My opinion only. Sorry for the rambling, I'm on my phone and morning used to typing this much on it.
IMO and from what little we see I think he walks like he is in need of a knee replacement or has had one.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I've been searching but I can't find why everyone is referring to the suspect as BG. Can someone please enlighten me? 12 or more threads is a lot to wade through.

"Bridge guy"

:fear:

Work Addresses:
INDIANA PACKERS CORP
6755 W 100 N COUNTY ROAD N
DELPHI, IN 46923

I really hope they have checked this guy out.

So does every other RSO in Delphi.

Well, maybe not every one of them, but a significant portion of them.

:fear:

Work Addresses:
INDIANA PACKERS CORP
6755 W 100 N COUNTY ROAD N
DELPHI, IN 46923

I really hope they have checked this guy out.

Knew I'd heard of this company before -

http://fox59.com/2017/02/23/investi...er-of-delphi-teens-reward-increases-to-50000/

"Police said the reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect or suspects swelled to $50,000. The office of U.S. Rep. Todd Rokita made a $9,000 donation to increase the reward from $41,000. Other money comes from the FBI, Indiana Packers Corporation and Lafayette Bank and Trust."

(BBM)

Bridge guy! Oh my I assumed it was "bad guy". Okay! Got it!

bridge guy

IMO and from what little we see I think he walks like he is in need of a knee replacement or has had one.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I also think walking on that bridge would be difficult, which could be why it looks like he's walking funny. IMO.

Hi, I'm new, brought here by this case. I live about 25 minutes from Delphi and have been deeply shaken by this, as has everyone in this area. I'm a mom of 3, grandmother to 6, and I can't even imagine. It's such a cliche and very naive, but "stuff like this doesn't happen here!" Those girls were out walking the trail, because that's the kind of thing we do around here, and in general we have no fear of murderous fiends stalking us, or our children. That has certainly changed for me.

I've enjoyed reading everyone's insight into the huge, horrific mystery - took me two threads to figure out what BG meant ;)

We don't know any more on the local level than what you all know on a global level. It's frustrating. I've heard rumors, you know, "My neighbor's cousin works with Libby's aunt, and she said...." Nothing is fit for posting.

All I can say is, I hope he is found, and in this one particular instance, I'm glad Indiana still has the death penalty.

I'm looking forward (god, it feels wrong to say that, in a way) to reading more on the forum.

jen
Welcome to WS! Glad you're here. We all feel as you do.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I am having a hard time understanding how one could surmise that this could a person. It looks more like a caterpillar. FTR, I do not think it is a caterpillar.

Lol! But I think they meant the blurry part on the left of the 'caterpillar'.

How far can we take sleuthing this non complient RSO from Delphi?
Can we find out where he lived in 2012 and how old his past victim(s) were?
If so, paralegal poster from last night, are you here tonight?

I'm a law student. I can probably answer a theoretical legal question, if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members