IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confused. I thought it was established she was facing south end due to find position.

OK don't bother explaining. I'm really missing my internal compass...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That photo is incorrect. North/south are reversed.

Right. The top picture I posted isnt correct, sorry. I believe the direction is incorrect. I believe when she is standing here she is actually standing at the North end, extending behind her is the south end, meaning she isn't half way out. Otherwise whomever took this is teetering on the edge to take the picture. Whoever took this is standing on the ground at the foot of the bridge
bd2d3f0645dc16d67c4d226c520138f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the posts were on the north end. I'm getting turned around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

**eating crow** Yum!
I see it now. I'm dense sometimes. I apologize. So yes, how on earth did they get back to the North side is the question I guess.

To me he is younger this is not a 50+ male here.
I think he is slimmer than he appears
From what I can make out in the grainy photo he's younger.

I would be absolutely floored if this guy turns out to be under 35. I know others disagree though. JMO.

I didn't say that....they were 'enhanced' pics....I never stated they added anything....don't put words in my mouth. All I stated was sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't (enhancing the photos)..

My exact words: "People airbrushing/shopping faces, cars, bodies, etc. in and out like its their jobs."

I have no idea how you took that for anything other than face value (no pun intended). I'm all for the enhancing, zooming, etc.

To me he is younger this is not a 50+ male here.
I think he is slimmer than he appears
From what I can make out in the grainy photo he's younger.

When I look at the photo where it looks like he doesn't have a hood up, he looks young'ish. (Not a young adult, but not middle-aged either.) When I look at the photo where it looks like the hood is up, he looks middle-aged.

Yet, I know the photos are of the same man, probably a second apart. Go figure.

Note to self: wearing a hood is aging.

jmopinion

My exact words: "People airbrushing/shopping faces, cars, bodies, etc. in and out like its their jobs."

I have no idea how you took that for anything other than face value (no pun intended). I'm all for the enhancing, zooming, etc.

They were trying to show in the enhanced photo what they saw....and asking for opinions...that's all.

Back to the basics:
On Monday, 2/13, a school holiday in the Delphi area who was unaccounted for between 12:30 and 5:00 pm.?
Shift workers normally home, were they out and about?
Men who get their haircut Monday afternoons, were they no shows at the barber?

Was the oil delivery man a no show? What do school bus drivers and crossing guards do on a school holiday?

There must be some markers on the highway that have cameras. I am certain LE secured this footage.

51 pages?! Dang, guys! My toddler doesn't nap THAT long. I hate that I can never get caught up.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed #1Nana's photos from the previous thread. (I was able to briefly get caught up while thread was closed and it felt amazing...ha!)

Any word on if they will be doing any more press conferences anytime soon or anything? I am hoping they will release some more audio or something to the public.

I agree he's not as old as everyone thinks he is.

I look at it one time and I see late 40's-50's. And another and see late 20's-30's....

So 20-55 is my estimate [emoji16][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were trying to show in the enhanced photo what they saw....and asking for opinions...that's all.

"They" are not the same "people" who are adding the fake faces, bodies, vehicles, then. Done w/ this topic.

I would be absolutely floored if this guy turns out to be under 35. I know others disagree though. JMO.

I go back and forth. Originally I thought over 40 and closer to 50, for sure. But then on the last (?) thread there was a zoomed in version that almost looked like someone younger to me. I think the clothes definitely skew older. But then I've known some younger people to dress that way. I know it sounds mean but it's typically kids (or young adults) that maybe aren't as "cool" or up on trends.

Just my mind racing with ideas....
what if the girls were spooked - as we are all theorizing and then they decided to NOT walk back across the bridge, yet decided to hike down (from the south end) and across the water, back up to their meeting spot -- just hit me that they could have been that scared of him and already headed into the woods vs. risking crossing paths on the bridge again.

Makes a lot of sense to me.

I have had this thread open on my phone since I found out about it via Reddit. I didn't even know such a place existed. I'll be glued here, and I will slowly begin to look around.
This is a MUCH kinder forum than Reddit. We are 100℅ victim friendly and we always (mostly) respect each other's views..

Welcome. Sincerest regards for your loss at this time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought the posts were on the north end. I'm getting turned around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Why do her sneakers look so odd?
It looks almost superimposed.
Like her image was placed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors