IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the videos before.
The original image I referred to was of the South end of the bridge... the bodies were found on the North side. Without watching the video again...if the video states they were found on the South side it is incorrect.

There is simply too much confusion on this thread about North/South. The bodies were found "north" of the bridge, but off the side of the "south" or "east" ending of the bridge. The picture you and I refer to is a picture of the "south" or "east" ENDING of the bridge and off to the left (where the police tape is) it is the "northern" SIDE of the bridge, where the bodies were found.

Yikes, (not using reply with quote here, trying to keep up, you guys can drink).

For all new members, I'm not a mod, but sleuthing family members is Strictly Off Limits!!

Ftr: the mods do not play around here and they will shut this thread down if they have to. Sometimes indefinitely!!!

Thank you for the exact time stamps of the photos! I have been wondering about this. Likely this has been mentioned and I missed it as these threads have been moving quickly, but:
The SnapChat was taken at 2:07 PM, which means the picture of BG was taken at 2:30 PM. Being such a clear and exact time -- i.e. 'on the half hour' -- indicates that a meet-up with an established agreed-upon time is seeming more likely. BG was on time, Libby and Abby were early.
I agree, 23 minutes is a longish time to wait on a high bridge.
We know the time of the snap chat. We don't know the time of the video shot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

But he couldn't have counted on that. I think he had an isolated spot picked out and/or a building somewhere.

Once he got control of the girls, I think the rest of the crime went fast. He knew what he wanted and followed the scenario planned in his head.

I think he knew the girls would be there that day. He couldn't know if the bridge area would be busy, so he lured them off the main trail.

I see it as planned.

jmopinion
I've been thinking this too. Someone who has contact with one of them through social functions, like a local market, school or church. Pretending to make polite conversation, by asking if she (either girl) had plans for the upcoming day off from school. Then getting the information about the planned hike. I just don't know if the hike was planned or a spiritual of the moment activity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The sentencing came down today in the Shaylynn Ammerman case and while I was trying to get my blood pressure back under control on that, I read up on Jessica's Law. Interesting tidbit for some of our earlier questions and theories - in IN "sexually violent predators are to be electronically monitored, including GPS." No info on whether the girls were assaulted, but if this was in place and in practice, those persons could have been checked on pretty quickly. However, if the person was not considered violent, they may not have been being monitored. Doesn't prove or solve anything, just thought it interesting info.

http://www.leg.state.vt.us/WorkGroups/sexoffenders/NCSLs_Jessicas_Law_Summary.pdf

There is simply too much confusion on this thread about North/South. The bodies were found "north" of the bridge, but off the side of the "south" or "east" ending of the bridge. The picture you and I refer to is a picture of the "south" or "east" ENDING of the bridge and off to the left (where the police tape is) it is the "northern" SIDE of the bridge, where the bodies were found.

Whoa...you got my head spinning...the tape is located on the Eastern side of the South end of the Bridge.
The bodies were found on the other side of the creek a few hundred feet East of the bridge.

I personally think the bridge direction should be discussed in designation of "west entrance" or "east entrance", and therefore can better understand that the bodies were found "north" of the bridge.

Call Center has been moved to Washington DC, being run by the FBI.
Around :13 in this clip:
[video=twitter;836325234210930688]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/836325234210930688[/video]

Makes sense. Many more resources

I think the property owner may know more. I saw a wierd YouTube interview along my way and he talked about his son and it gave me a weird vibe. Voice similar, clothing similar but I am only using my eyes. I have no idea at this point what has happened. I am also upset that someone here said something that this was another Sandy Hook hoax and I nearly threw up.

Property owner has been cleared. People have been asking you for clarification of your posts but you don't seem to be seeing them. Please use the "Reply with Quote" function.

Here is a rambling techie question: if law enforcement seizes data from the local cell phone towers, then can that data be sorted (using Stingray type software) to include pings during certain hours and also pings from nonlocal area codes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker
I would think so. I know they have the ability...it's more of a DHS thing, but I can't imagine they wouldn't employ it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

We know the time of the snap chat. We don't know the time of the video shot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The girls were dropped of at 1pm and to be picked up later in the afternoon according to this article.....LE even stated that the man on the bridge (sp) was last seen at 230pm....jmo, I think the girls might have arranged to meet up with some one or this was an encounter....the sp might even have seen the girls on the overpass that connects to the trails. The girls had an hour and a half to explore until 230 when the man on the bridge showed up

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

Well someone just said it's Abby's face superimposed on the image. But I thought if that is his face, he looks younger than I expected.
i honestly can discern a whole lot from that image, but it looks like middle age man to me......................

Maybe it's just me, but I've seen his picture altered every which way but Sunday, and it's still a blurry, low quality picture. No disrespect intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No disrespect received :) I certainly recognize it's still a low quality pic, but I'm thinking someone may still recognize the person if it was a family member, neighbor, co-worker, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

The north side of the bridge means its on the north side of the creek. The bridge itself does not run straight north / south. It runs at an angle.

Based on the what can be seen in the photos (namely the planks off to the sides of the bridge, one having additional wood hanging off of it & shadows) I can say that both photos were almost certainly taken by Liberty from nearly the exact same spot but she turned 180 degrees.

Based on Gray Hughes' work we can be fairly certain the suspect's photo was taken from the south side.

The green circles indicate where the camera taking the photo was positioned, green lines showing field of view & direction.

The bodies were found on the north side of the creek. South east of the cemetery.

Based on this information: If the suspect seen in the photo was involved he either had to force, lure or follow the girls across that bridge and to then to the east *or* they had to go through the creek itself.

It also seems possible to me that the girls crossed the bridge on their own, were exploring the woods south of the cemetery and someone over there attacked them. Possibly the guy in the photo following them as they explored the woods. Maybe someone else, maybe him & an accomplice.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 689
These photoshopped images "enhancing" the suspect's photo do nothing but turn an already poor quality image into a blob of meaningless colors. Really wish people would stop posting them.

I agree and if the FBI had the capability of enhancing a photo to make it clearer to the general public they would have done so. There would be no reason not to.
IMO

I personally think the bridge direction should be discussed in designation of "west entrance" or "east entrance", and therefore can better understand that the bodies were found "north" of the bridge.

I started to use northwest and southeast but was trying to keep it simple...now it is a big mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member