IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I crop everything except the part showing facial feature (eye, nose, possible goatie)
attachment.php

he still doesn't see it ( my husband that said it "looked like an owl" )... then I started looking and wondered if there was something like this going on.....
https://www.google.com/search?q=sku...X&ved=0ahUKEwjDiJK8sbHSAhVM_4MKHaMyAJUQsAQIIA

I have never quite understood why some find this man suspicious. He sounds very genuine to me and I cant even begin to imagine how this will haunt him forever. He will always be reminded that two precious teens were coldly murdered and their bodies found on his property.

My heart goes out to him.

I agree. Up until Feb 14 his memories were of how much his own boys loved exploring and playing on his property....now all he has is this tragedy and most likely a visual he can't ever unsee and a link forever and ever because if the internet. How awful imo.

Just in case anyone wanted to consider this possibility...

attachment.php

Attachments

• flipped.jpg
    flipped.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 472
Even when the person is sitting on your doorstep - :thinking:

True, evidence is required. What anyone thinks doesn't really matter but does provide a direction to search for evidence. Which is why, I suppose, LE asks for tips.

Billboards lead away from the guy who is sitting on the doorstep though imo. Unless LE is covering all possible bases.

I've always been rather confused by the need to constantly up the amount of a reward in order to get somebody to call in and report the location of a murderer. It seems to me that most decent people would call it in out of a sense of duty and public safety, reward or not.

On that same note, for a person to be so driven by greed that they won't call in a tip on the murder of two young girls until the reward reaches high enough for their liking pretty much makes them just as bad as the killer himself in my book.

I agree 100% but in the end as long as he gets turned in I'm not sure I care about the persons ethics. Besides, ya know...birds of a feather...this guy probably isn't hanging around with prince Charles.

I hope this has not been answered already, but by the time I reply there are always another whole page of comments added.

Link is broken, should be;
https://www.facebook.com/crimewatchdaily/videos/1493647450660042/

But I have listened to it twice again - no mention of a fanny pack.

Could someone give me a time stamp on the vid where she says 'fanny pack' in case my brain is slow? Tanks!

It wasn't in the actual video, but in the comments below it. There is a comment by the reporter that says she was told about the fanny pack.

I am not laughing at you. I am laughing with you at this. I've been baffled by this all day. This could be why it took me an hour to find the bridge. I'm glad I'm not alone! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hug: thanks .... it all depends which direction we are facing, I guess. I always start with north (at my top of page)

based on nanny's observations yesterday I feel they didn't walk through the creek. Now what that means as far as north south east west i don't even want to attempt to type it out and cause any confusion :scared:

But it's straight in my head :woot:

Even if there's no DNA, we can't rule out sexual assault. Bodily fluids don't have to be left behind for sexual assault to have occurred. I think there's a reasonable chance they have DNA, but it's not matching anyone in the system.

IMO...as a nurse, even if the killer took precautions to avoid leaving fluids ( semen) by using protection there is still no way he wouldn't leave DNA at the scene..it would require sterile technique of the kind used in an OR... that and the very short time this crime was committed in leave me to think that there might not have been a sexual assault...again just my speculation. If they do have DNA back, then there would be no reason to execute search warrants on RSO's because they would already be cleared...just seems logical to me.

If I understand the linked article correctly, Katie stumbled upon someone making meth and was killed. There was a meth connection due to her brother. Is that correct?

I still think this is very unlikely to be the motive in this case. This motive has been brought up in Lizzie and Lyric's case since day one and never been proven in that case. It was also brought up in Holly Bobo's case, but not proven. Of course, Holly was an adult.

I think it's much more likely that the Delphi perp is a pedophile who may or may not be connected to the meth world, but who killed the girls, not to retaliate against their families, but because he is a predator who likes hunting kids.
In the Collman case the whole meth story turned out to be false. Her killer was found through DNA.

I am not laughing at you. I am laughing with you at this. I've been baffled by this all day. This could be why it took me an hour to find the bridge. I'm glad I'm not alone! :D

Neither of you are alone!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

IMO...as a nurse, even if the killer took precautions to avoid leaving fluids ( semen) by using protection there is still no way he wouldn't leave DNA at the scene..it would require sterile technique of the kind used in an OR... that and the very short time this crime was committed in leave me to think that there might not have been a sexual assault...again just my speculation. If they do have DNA back, then there would be no reason to execute search warrants on RSO's because they would already be cleared...just seems logical to me.

Sexual assault can be done with an object, which is what I was thinking wouldn't leave DNA. How do you know the search warrants that have been served were on RSOs? I haven't seen that reported anywhere.

Looks like it to me, good catch!

For those asking whether the girls and suspect crossed the creek or why some think they may have.

About a week or so ago, maybe more a local posted that police were searching the south side of the bridge and under and along the south east side, also searching by with metal detectors and dogs. Some photos of police cars were in MSM parked along the road that is on the south side. I also around that time checked the creek water levels which at the water marker were about 3.5 feet. I also watched the helicopter footage that showed searchers along that section of the creek. Some were walking waist deep but some were also stood in places with the water just up to mid shin.

This all led to a theory that I posted that maybe they had crossed the creek, by force or not, possible in an attempt to get to safety, idk

Since then others have shared similar thoughts and theories.

The point is we don't know either way but there are specific reasons which I have explained above for the theory they crossed the creek. I'm a little more undecided now but I still think it's a possibility. MOO

Or could they have been looking for anything that might have dropped or been dropped off the bridge into the water?

I agree 100% but in the end as long as he gets turned in I'm not sure I care about the persons ethics. Besides, ya know...birds of a feather...this guy probably isn't hanging around with prince Charles.

It would be better if the perp was turned in sooner rather than later. Now that the sheriff has announced that the reward will be increased to $100,000 soon, why not hold out. I think they need to choose a reward amount and stick to it.

he still doesn't see it ( my husband that said it "looked like an owl" )... then I started looking and wondered if there was something like this going on.....
https://www.google.com/search?q=sku...X&ved=0ahUKEwjDiJK8sbHSAhVM_4MKHaMyAJUQsAQIIA

Is the original of this image anywhere to be found? I keep seeing versions of it and people talking about superimposed faces and stuff. I see nothing without the original.

Is this supposed to be a bandana he's wearing?

My personal OPINION is that there WAS a sexual assault (on either one or both girls) that did leave DNA, but it didn't match anyone in their system. If it had, it would have resulted in an arrest by now. Remember that young girl (was she autistic or had Asperger's) that went missing a month or two ago, was found deceased in an abandoned house, and her killer was caught via DNA in like 2 days because his DNA was on file?

This guy will eventually be caught based on the 6,000++ leads to go through. I just don't have much faith that it will be soon, and I initially did.

All my opinion, based on no fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member