IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I really hope this has spurred thoughtful discussion in MANY homes with children. The lesson is, if you can get away, RUN. If your friend can't get away, your friend is in a much better position if you are able to escape - and is more likely to be let go from a panicked perp. Leaving silently with a perp will end in your death. Even if you die trying to escape, you're no worse off than if you complied and were killed on the perp's own slow timetable.

Don't stay just because your friend is captured. Her only hope is you getting help.

Respectfully, maybe they couldn't run at all. Every situation is different and when fear takes over; some act and some don't......

The reward will be increased to $100,000, that's all.

wow, they really want this guy off the street ASAP. I mean, we knew that. But .. yeah. it makes me that much more uneasy. thanks for the update!

Who's to say they didn't try and run?! We have no idea what kind of situation these girls faced...she was at least wise enough to film. It's so much easier to say what someone should or shouldn't do when not in the situation. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truth

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is my first post and I think you've got the nail on the head. In my opinion it does appear as if the gun is inside of his jacket with the barrel pointed towards his right. It makes sense why there is a gap/opening in his jacket. With the gun situated the way it is, he could reach inside his jacket to pull the gun out as the handle of the gun is pointed towards his left. Keep on sleuthing everybody. Rest in peace Abby and Libby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

:welcome4:

Marking my spot - hoping a come back to news of an arrest

Respectfully, maybe they couldn't run at all. Every situation is different and when fear takes over; some act and some don't......

Oh, I completely understand that. It seems a little less likely that both were physically confined the whole time, and the safety of one wasn't played off the safety of the other. But maybe they were. I know I told my kids even if you have a gun pointed at your head, don't go off with someone.

I didn't mean to imply that the girls didn't do their best to survive.

Welcome to WS :wagon:

:goodpost:

(bbm) the knees is another reason I think he may be around 45 and heading toward knee replacement surgery

Long-time lurker on this site; first-time poster. I registered to post, after reading all the threads.

Thoughts on some characteristics of this person, from looking at his stride and hip/knee positions, and what we see of his face:

1) His face appears to be young, because he's still showing fat deposits. From face alone, I would guess late 30s. But his body is that of a man in his mid-40s. I would guess 45, plus/minus a few years, so 43-48. He's probably been described as "baby-faced" by friends/colleagues. His skin coloration suggests he's sandy-haired or there's strawberry-blond hair in the family.

2) Although he appears stocky in his torso, he's fairly athletic and agile in his core and probably his upper body, though less so from his knees down. The sharp angle he's leaning towards his left while lifting his right leg in stride, with his hands in his pockets, tells me his hips are in very good shape (not arthritic or causing pain). He has good flexion in hip flexors and strength in his glutes to push off and land at that angle. If he was off-balance in the least in that step or he had a weak core he would have his arms out. So this is someone who has extremely good balance and has probably worked outdoors where he's had to use his balance and agility.

3) His knees appear to be stiff and lacking flexion. Most of his flexion comes from his hips and hip flexors. So he may be arthritic in his knees.

4) Something about his stride and balance suggests to me he is left-handed. I haven't mirrored the images to see if I would think the opposite if they were reversed.

Could the "gun" be a taser of some kind?

220px-Police_issue_X26_TASER-white.jpg

pulse-quarterview.png

Every time one of these cases come up I wonder about this. An adult male will go down almost every time, but they really will only be down long enough to put handcuffs on them. But with a 13 yo or a 14 yo? Sierra Lamar's adductor, Antolin Garcia-Torres, was believed to have been using one. Sierra Lamar was 15 at the time.

Hello, first post but I have been reading every thread as you guys posted. Except for half of the last thread. I actually had a lot of work today. A lot of good things have been stated/discussed. I do want to share my pictures that I worked up in PS of the BG.

I had created my own gif of him walking just for my own sake, I know its been created and posted by another a few threads ago too.

However, I did not see where someone showed the gun in his pocket. With his first photo where he is looking at the girls it's not as visible. Then in my opinion he looks down to not show his face and turns towards them and the outline of the gun just jumps out and smacks me in the face. This is all my own conjecture of course.

I made the images in b&w also to see if anything was easier to visualize. I did not alter the image except to add some more contrast.

I also do think he concealed himself, that he is not as thick as one may possibly believe. His legs appears thinner in the knees and items or something shoved in his coat. Other then that I cannot state anything about him, take it as you will its just my opinion.
RSBM

:welcome: her!! Thank you for that thoughtful GIF :)

Nice photo work - keep it up!

Every time one of these cases come up I wonder about this. An adult male will go down almost every time, but they really will only be down long enough to put handcuffs on them. But with a 13 yo or a 14 yo? Sierra Lamar's adductor, Antolin Garcia-Torres, was believed to have been using one. Sierra Lamar was 15 at the time.

Jaycee Lee Duggard's kidnapper used a taser on her too.

(first link I came across so I don't know exactly what's in there, just providing a source is all - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lip-Garrido-used-Taser-gun-stop-escaping.html )

I want to retract my statement concerning the outline of a gun in the perpl pocket. I now think that it was in some sort of holster and not his pocket. Good job! to whom ever posted the pic.

I know Nana has stated that the searchers told her the girls didn't cross the creek, but how much information would the police/investigators given the searchers? I'd say not much. I've been involved in a few missing persons searches before and they withhold a lot of information. They just want the searchers to be thorough and not focus on any one thing, especially if it's not really a know fact. I'm still in the camp with the guy who made the computer generated crime timeline. It seems to make the most sense.

What if, as speculated before, he is left-handed? Is it possible he could retrieve the gun from the front opening of his jacket, not the pocket? Some type of opening inside the zipper (buttons?) opening? I hope that makes sense.
Yep retracted my opinion further along. I believe if it's a gun it in a holster.

I agree with the posters saying he's left handed, or at least he fires a weapon left handed. I would like to see some more frames of the video to see if he leads with his left foot. I'm left handed myself and when I walk I lead with my dominant side.

Hello, first post but I have been reading every thread as you guys posted. Except for half of the last thread. I actually had a lot of work today. A lot of good things have been stated/discussed. I do want to share my pictures that I worked up in PS of the BG.

I had created my own gif of him walking just for my own sake, I know its been created and posted by another a few threads ago too.

However, I did not see where someone showed the gun in his pocket. With his first photo where he is looking at the girls it's not as visible. Then in my opinion he looks down to not show his face and turns towards them and the outline of the gun just jumps out and smacks me in the face. This is all my own conjecture of course.

I made the images in b&w also to see if anything was easier to visualize. I did not alter the image except to add some more contrast.

I also do think he concealed himself, that he is not as thick as one may possibly believe. His legs appears thinner in the knees and items or something shoved in his coat. Other then that I cannot state anything about him, take it as you will its just my opinion.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
SaveSave

If,big if here, but if that is a gun it could be that he has it in an inside pocket of the jacket. And the way it prints would be as if he was a lefty drawing cross body. Someone mentioned they thought he was a lefty from his stance.

I know there are thousands of billboards, but I wonder if there was any strategy as to how they were placed. Or just placed where available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat