IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post Eileen.
The possibility of it being the handles of a plastic bag has been mentioned many times. I'm not convinced because who would walk around like that? Not in the sense that it looks odd but in the sense that these 'handles' flapping around in front of your chin would be a nuisance. At least to me. If I ever had a reason to tuck a plastic bag into my jacket I would certainly tuck the handles in as well. To me, the idea is just too unlikely.
Could me motorcycle goggles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Well,I'm exhausted and cross eyed from studying and looking at things all day now.Hopefully there will be an arrest Libby and Abigail's murders when I wake up in the morning.Hopefully this high reward money will make someone talk.Good night good people.
G'night, Ms Suzanne! :blowkiss:

oh wow ... wasnèt aware of this feature thanks for the info

One observation that I noticed is that the video clip they may be talking about is the iPhone live photo feature. The video they have may only be the 3 second clip that iPhones take if they have the live photo feature enabled. Unfortunately it may not be a full video but snippets of video and audio that coincide with photos being taken. Just my 2 cents.

Could me motorcycle goggles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I've seen people stuff gloves into that part of their jacket to hold them temporarily while they get something out of their pockets.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I still can't wrap my head around how, if this guy is involved, they made it from the south side of that bridge to the other side of that creek without going through the water. And if they did go through the water, why? Why go to all that effort walking through the cold creek (which is no small feat) just go get to a wooded area when theres another wooded area on the south side of the bridge? It's simply too risky to walk them across that bridge or abduct them near the north side.

As remote as the place seems, its not like no one every goes out there (at least on the north side of the bridge). I believe a woman was interviewed and said she was out there around that time and saw a man but not this man and a couple walking around. So that's 4 other people in that area around that time on that day. Why on earth would he take such a huge chance in that location?

It makes much more sense to imagine them hiking through the woods by the cemetery & someone approaches them there. The girls originally came in from the Northwest then headed across the bridge, if they still had 3 hours until being picked up theres not much else to do in that area other than to explore the woods south of the cemetery or even go into the cemetery itself. There's literally nothing else out there other than the bridge, the cemetery and some wooded areas to explore.

The guy looks suspicious & didn't turn himself in yet which is even more suspicious but leading them back across the bridge is too risky and walking through that creek just seems totally pointless.

bbm - They didn't. They were to be picked up at 3.30pm. Abby's photo was posted at 2.07pm. After that he got to them.

But I agree with you, I don't think they went through the creek.

ETA: sry about the multiple quotes, don't know what happened there!

Hey guys! I've posted a couple times, but I'm new and I have a question. I did read the rules for WAS, but I'm still unsure, so I'm asking those who are seasoned here.

Can I post a link to a man's Facebook page who went to the bridge a took a video? It's interesting because it shows the bridge decay and space between the boards. He posted it to share publicly.

Thanks in advance :)

Hey guys! I've posted a couple times, but I'm new and I have a question. I did read the rules for WAS, but I'm still unsure, so I'm asking those who are seasoned here.

Can I post a link to a man's Facebook page who went to the bridge a took a video? It's interesting because it shows the bridge decay and space between the boards. He posted it to share publicly.

Sorry that was supposed to be WS*

Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.
b8f4b70ffb707480efe0c6977f475163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I still can't wrap my head around how, if this guy is involved, they made it from the south side of that bridge to the other side of that creek without going through the water. And if they did go through the water, why? Why go to all that effort walking through the cold creek (which is no small feat) just go get to a wooded area when theres another wooded area on the south side of the bridge? It's simply too risky to walk them across that bridge or abduct them near the north side.

As remote as the place seems, its not like no one every goes out there (at least on the north side of the bridge). I believe a woman was interviewed and said she was out there around that time and saw a man but not this man and a couple walking around. So that's 4 other people in that area around that time on that day. Why on earth would he take such a huge chance in that location?

It makes much more sense to imagine them hiking through the woods by the cemetery & someone approaches them there. The girls originally came in from the Northwest then headed across the bridge, if they still had 3 hours until being picked up theres not much else to do in that area other than to explore the woods south of the cemetery or even go into the cemetery itself. There's literally nothing else out there other than the bridge, the cemetery and some wooded areas to explore.

The guy looks suspicious & didn't turn himself in yet which is even more suspicious but leading them back across the bridge is too risky and walking through that creek just seems totally pointless.

have wondered about this myself, weather someone else had met them in the trail behind the cemetery and Bridge guy was just a guy passing by. But then I think back to when Le said that Bridge guy was a POI and then later they said they now believe him to be a suspect. What did they find to change their determination. Obviously they know more than we do and I find it hard to believe that they would do that without having something to tie him to the actual crime.
I

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlynn View Post

Thanks in advance

Sorry that was supposed to be WS*

Not unless he has been named a POI in MSM or by LE. No random social media allowed.

Also, "You're a big doo doo head and your mom dresses you funny".

"So just go ahead and turn yourself in. There's ice cream".
Haha. I'm at work and just checked in and THIS^^^ is the post I drop on.[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I will never catch up so my apologies if someone has already said this, but I was not surprised to see LE had set up a roadblock today, checking and talking to drivers. They seemed to do it on the same day of week and around the same time of day as the girls arrived at the park.

This strategy was used in the Russell Williams case (the serial rapist/murderer who was a Canadian Colonel) and lo and behold, guess who got stopped and questioned. That is how they caught him. In that case they were looking for a type of vehicle and specific tire treads, but knows what LE might be looking for in this case.

No. Sorry.

Can't discuss it either.

You were right to ask!

ETA: derp. I misread. That may be okay. Best to check with a mod. I am so sorry for replying on the fly and not really reading. Bad Ellie.

Until someone shows factual info from LE or offers me an attachment to LE's factual info proving that the girls actually crossed the entirety of the bridge from N to S......I will stand with my newest thought, that they never crossed!

Voila! You have your wish!

LE released a photo showing Libby and BG were near Southeast end (see Grays video)

have wondered about this myself, weather someone else had met them in the trail behind the cemetery and Bridge guy was just a guy passing by. But then I think back to when Le said that Bridge guy was a POI and then later they said they now believe him to be a suspect. What did they find to change their determination. Obviously they know more than we do and I find it hard to believe that they would do that without having something to tie him to the actual crime.
I
Being honest I think if he was innocent he would come forward

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm not sure about the shape in the right pocket but if the girls were shot, there would be a lot of noise from that, bouncing and echoing across the clearing. Still open to him carrying a weapon of some kind though. What about screaming? How did he muffle that? Were they gagged?

If they were very shocked and terrified they may not have screamed at all. I think, just my opinion, they didn't realize just how much danger they were in until they were well away from the bridge and trails. He could have quickly subdued them in a number of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay