IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountainguy, that's exactly what's been plaguing me. Yesterday as I was out shuffling my kids around, I was stopped at a light (several states away) and I was sitting there quietly looking around, thinking, OMG! On this EARTH, somewhere in this COUNTRY there are sick and twisted evil people walking around this beautiful countryside (whatever state it's in) looking for innocent children to murder. It is seriously something you can't even comprehend as a sane and decent person, as you see other folks going about their business, proceeding through the light when it turns green, not a care in the world.

Jesus, come soon. :(

I was thinking something like this earlier. My area looks almost identical to Delphi. It's so beautiful yet there are these monsters walking amongst us pretending to be human.

I'd like to see enough video to at least see the guy walk. There has to be that much they can release.

There is no reason they wouldn't if they could. So everyone has to just accept that fact imo.

The bodies were located on property owned by Ron Logan. According to the news article below, he was away on the 13th and only returned to the 14th. Makes me wonder if the perpetrator was aware that Mr. Logan was away and was using his property as a base of operations. If that is the case, there may be past sightings of a trespasser on the property or in the out buildings. It is also possible that he may have had access to Mr. Logan's property as a casual worker.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

Thanks for sharing.

I'd wondered if Mr. Logan was away the entire day, and if the perp had tried to check if he was home. Same for the house at the end of the road, the road underneath the SE end of the bridge.

MOO is he was there for some time, maybe a couple of hours, casing the bridge from roughly where the bodies were found.

All states require dna samples from rso and last I knew it was maintained by the fbi

Yes, I just confirmed that with an article I linked upthread. So that tells me that they have not gotten a DNA hit nationwide, IF they have DNA.

He's hiding in plain sight. I don't know that he's from that immediate community, but I'll bet he lives within a 20 mile radius or so. I imagine he's been asked by those that know him where he was that afternoon..........jokingly of course.........because the picture really looks a lot like him.................but then again, it looks like 100 other people in the same county. If he came up with a "family alibi" or a "wife alibi" and they all bought into it............well............nobody is going to pick up the phone and turn in old Billy Bob, now are they ? Nobody's ever known him to be violent or like young girls..............case closed as far as they're concerned.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm glad people are outlining the gun. I did this first in thread 1 or 2, but it was not as good of an outline b/c I had to freehand it. Thank you for doing that.

Growing up I'd say I was a pretty good kid. I didn't give my parents much aggravation & never got into any trouble really. I also knew about safety when I was out with my friends. That being said, I'm not going to lie & say I was perfect, esp in my teens, for instance..my friends & I went through a period where we would sneak & smoke cigarettes & on at least 2 occasions we tried something other than cigarettes and yes, there were a few times we also tried drinking. In each of these instances, we either had things offered to us or we asked someone who was old enough to get them for us.I guess we wanted to act grown-up or at times seem cool. I know we weren't the first or only teens to ever do this.

The reason why I mention all of this, is because I was thinking of the possibility of these girls not being lead away by force or fear, maybe they were lured by something else & had a false sense of security with the suspect. Probably not what happened, but still, just a thought.
BBM

You make a good point. I think being lured by something (an off-limits substance, not a puppy) is certainly not beyond the realm of possibility. Even good kids do stupid things out of curiosity, if nothing else. It's not usually fatal and they live to tell the tale to their parents years and years later for humorous shock value.

A false sense of security with the suspect is possible. It's a small town. It could be a classmate's nice uncle who visits occasionally. He could have left town before his family even knew he'd been there. The possibilities are endless...unfortunately.

During the press conference when LE is asked about releasing more, the response was "hope we don't have to".

It gave me the impression the rest is horrible. MOO, of course.
thats exactly what I've said all along. I think they're hoping they don't have to so the family doesn't have to hear the horror that comes next

Can I ask a stupid question? At what point would LE realize they have DNA? I am assuming they would swab at an autopsy and send that out for testing? Is that what was "fast tracked"? Would they announce if they didn't have any DNA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a stupid question at all. In face it's a really good question. Keep in mind at the crime scene it's likely there was a lot of dna...from potentially a lot of different people. LE and the lab have to sort that all out. What they are looking for is the killer's dna. Now keep in mind we walk around with other people's ( and pets) DNA on us all the time. A kiss ( nice:) a hug and a person leaves their hair... you get the idea. It becomes even more complicated because you would expect to find certain DNA to be present from family members... hypothetically speaking Abby could have had dna from her sister on her clothes... what if she borrowed her jacket? So if they get results back that shows unexplained male dna then they assume it belongs to the killer and they run it through CODIS... but maybe they don't get any dna back they can't account for? now what?.... they keep searching the crime scene for some.. which is what I think happened.

I'm glad people are outlining the gun. I did this first in thread 1 or 2, but it was not as good of an outline b/c I had to freehand it. Thank you for doing that.

It does look like the shape of a gun. Seems like a very odd place to be carrying one though.

Does Ancestry indicate up front that your DNA will be available to law enforcement?
Don't know. But Ancestry.com is not the only well-subscribed site to process DNA and find your relations. There are a few, such as www.23andme.com, which will tell you everything you never wanted to know about your physical form.
LE may also have access to university-type research databases, etc. For instance, they may have been able to deduce a lot about the person so far - e.g. is he 1/4th Asian or Eskimo or whatever (don't start taking offense at that example!). They'll know if his parental-and-older folks were inclined to different kinds of diseases, color of eyes and hair, allergies, ear wax type, cholesterol, high blood pressure, all kinds of stuff. DNA info is not just about related people, it can tell you a lot about a person. So if, by chance, they found a tendency to Goober's Syndrome (that's a made-up term, folks) they might go on over to a Goober's research lab that's got some volunteer DNA on file and see if they can find a relative. LE has many options here, but they're not going to blab about them all to the MSM.
MOO

I just had a thought. So if he met the girls on the North end of the bridge, there would be another route down to the river that's much easier than the steep embankment at the edge of the bridge. There is another trail that runs parallel to the trail to the bridge. I've attached a picture. The left (high) trail goes to the bridge. The right (lower) trail takes you down to the river. I wonder if they didn't cross the median in the middle and take the lower path-down the hill- to the river and under the bridge? That would have been way more secluded and less chance of running into anyone else walking the trail. You can see the guy in red going up that lower trail as I'm at the bottom.
64117d280099b176506b420739f44ddd.jpg
bb1dad0e9556f5363d9f9afc3ac6aac1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: do we have any factual information that girls actually crossed the bridge from the northside to the southside and completed the bridge or only speculation?

I've thought about this a lot today and My Theory at the moment is......The girls never crossed the bridge! I watched the YouTube video from Oct..... of the man crossing the bridge and was instantly nauses and dizzy! I think they wanted to cross. I think that was one of their intentions when they were dropped off at 1 o'clock, that and possibly finding a "treasure". I think either both girls or just Abby got out onto the bridge but only possibly 50 ( maybe a bit more) feet at the most from the north side! I wouldn't be surprised if both girls had hopes of completing the bridge, ending up on the south side. If they made it across and didn't want to go back, they could easily make a call and tell whomever was going to pick them up to do so on the south side! Once out there they realized I can't do it, but let's take a pic!

Along comes BG from the south side of the bridge walking across hands in jeans pocket. How impressive, what a feat, "let's take a video of this"! I'd take a video of this at my age (47)! Somebody walking across that bridge, doing something that I tried to do and couldn't, something that seems scary or impossible! "Let document this"!

I wonder how chatty in every day life either one of these girls were? If I were with someone, a girlfriend, my husband, older sons, I could see myself standing on that north side waiting for BG to cross the bridge and probably ask, " was it scary, how dangerous is it to cross" and so on and so forth.

In my head I can only imagine that BG was there several hours before these girls ever got to the trail. He knows that trail and he's been to the trail before. He's walked that bridge and I think he walked that bridge, that day possibly more than once! He knew who was home and who was not, he knew how many people he had seen walk those trails that day! He was on a hunt! What's the saying?.....Preparation equals opportunity (help me here)?

If there is any truth to what Im presenting I can only imagine BG's thoughts as he's crossing the bridge ...... "If those girls are still standing there at north side and I hear no footsteps or voices" .... This is it! He then takes them down, L or R of the bridge.

i would have to educate myself and my kids to run in a situation like this. It is hard to leave friends and family member behind but if you have a chance, running away will be the right thing to do. Because if you don't, both of you will die. And if you run away, it has a high chance to caught this person and prosecute him. I am sure your friend/family member will agree with you. Plus, you will save so many other innocent lives.

I tried earlier, but it was nothing as fine as this person's. What's odd is it appears to be in backwards. Who pockets their gun like that? Especially if you're about to use it? IMO.

I wonder what the law is for LE to go and collect dna samples from even random people. Thinking maybe certain check points or areas ect. Dna samples can show a family match, if even that came back as a positive, it's many steps closer.

Question: do we have any factual information that girls actually crossed the bridge from the northside to the southside and completed the bridge or only speculation?

I've thought about this a lot today and My Theory at the moment is......The girls never crossed the bridge! I watched the YouTube video from Oct..... of the man crossing the bridge and was instantly nauses and dizzy! I think they wanted to cross. I think that was one of their intentions when they were dropped off at 1 o'clock, that and possibly finding a "treasure". I think either both girls or just Abby got out onto the bridge but only possibly 50 ( maybe a bit more) feet at the most from the north side! I wouldn't be surprised if both girls had hopes of completing the bridge, ending up on the south side. If they made it across and didn't want to go back, they could easily make a call and tell whomever was going to pick them up to do so on the south side! Once out there they realized I can't do it, but let's take a pic!

Along comes BG from the south side of the bridge walking across hands in jeans pocket. How impressive, what a feat, "let's take a video of this"! I'd take a video of this at my age (47)! Somebody walking across that bridge, doing something that I tried to do and couldn't, something that seems scary or impossible! "Let document this"!

I wonder how chatty in every day life either one of these girls were? If I were with someone, a girlfriend, my husband, older sons, I could see myself standing on that north side waiting for BG to cross the bridge and probably ask, " was it scary, how dangerous is it to cross" and so on and so forth.

In my head I can only imagine that BG was there several hours before these girls ever got to the trail. He knows that trail and he's been to the trail before. He's walked that bridge and I think he walked that bridge, that day possibly more than once! He knew who was home and who was not, he knew how many people he had seen walk those trails that day! He was on a hunt! What's the saying?.....Preparation equals opportunity (help me here)?

If there is any truth to what Im presenting I can only imagine BG's thoughts as he's crossing the bridge ...... "If those girls are still standing there at north side and I hear no footsteps or voices" .... This is it! He then takes them down, L or R of the bridge.

Bridge guy was coming from the north to the south, no question about it. Look at the shadows. Sun is shining from same direction as Abby's photo. Meaning they are standing south of where he is. He's coming from the north.

It does look like the shape of a gun. Seems like a very odd place to be carrying one though.

I thought that too, but anything is possible. I don't think this guy was thinking straight to begin with. He might have had the barrel facing away from him b/c he did not have the gun locked - to make sure he wouldn't accidentally shoot himself. I don't think he could control those girls without immediate lethal force. JMO.

It could also just look like a gun and not be a gun. BUT it does look like one is in his pocket to me - just in a bizarre placing.

What if his car was at the cemetery and he was trying to get them to his car with the ntention of abducting them and either they fought back or he heard people calling for them and panicked and killed them.

Remember when we told our kids to travel in pairs so they'd be safe?

I really wish they could release more of the audio. Someone is bound to recognize his voice.
I live in Mississippi and I see guys dressed exactly like BG on cold days here.
He looks like average Joe to me. MOO.
They are not going to release more of the audio or video because it's terrifying! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties