IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO - I believe he is wearing a hoodie & in one pic it's slipped down off his head. When I was trying to get a better look at (what I believe) is his hair I decided to erase everything else in the pic so I could focus on it. I couldn't really determine a color for sure, I think it could be anywhere from sandy blonde, light brown to graying, but his hairstyle looks like a common cut I've see on a lot of guys, incl friends/relatives. It's combed forward w/bangs (I can def see a part), shorter on the sides, but couldn't say for sure how long the back goes down.

Here's the image I did where I erased everything else.
attachment.php

I see what you're talking about. I know just what haircut you mean.

JMO - I believe he is wearing a hoodie & in one pic it's slipped down off his head. When I was trying to get a better look at (what I believe) is his hair I decided to erase everything else in the pic so I could focus on it. I couldn't really determine a color for sure, I think it could be anywhere from sandy blonde, light brown to graying, but his hairstyle is looks like a common cut I've see on a lot of guys, incl friends/relatives. It's combed forward w/bangs (I can def see a part), shorter on the sides, but couldn't say for sure how long the back goes down.

Here's the image I did where I erased everything else.
attachment.php

Thank you! That is what I have thought from the beginning & I believe he is wearing a hoodie in the other photo MOO

Serious question to those who are saying it's a hat or a haircut: Since LE, when asked for clarification on this issue, explicitly said it's a hoodie, are you suggesting they are simply mistaken? Because I assumed that their identification of the hoodie was based on the fact that they have access to the entire video and/or police photo enhancement tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They didn't say he had his hood up. They said he was wearing a hoodie.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have wondered this for a long time, and posted about it before too, what if the clothes we see him wear on the bridge was a disguise? Maybe normally he never wears baggie jeans and does not possess a blue jacket. Maybe he has a wig on or a false mustache. This could explain why nobody has recognized him so far.

Serious question to those who are saying it's a hat or a haircut: Since LE, when asked for clarification on this issue, explicitly said it's a hoodie, are you suggesting they are simply mistaken? Because I assumed that their identification of the hoodie was based on the fact that they have access to the entire video and/or police photo enhancement tools.

I think it's a hoodie, but that the hood is down, bunched behind his neck.

This inverted photo was posted many threads back, it looks like a hoodie, IMO
attachment.php

Wow thank you for bringing that forward. That's certainly a hoodie on his head! I'm convinced now.

They didn't say he had his hood up. They said he was wearing a hoodie.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me find the link to the press conference where it was discussed? My memory is that they were asked specifically whether we are seeing hair or a hat on the guy's head, and they responded that it was a hoodie. I've been searching for that quote, but haven't turned it up yet.

This is a dumb question...could the "thing" in his pants leg be a "prod" of some sort. I know zilch about pigs but is something used to help them out of the trailer when they reach their destination?

I think it's a hoodie, but that the hood is down, bunched behind his neck.
I agree! In one pic, the hood is down & behind his neck & you can see his hair. In another pic, it looks like the hood is up which explains the shadowing around the sides of his face MOO

I just had a disturbing thought, and I'm sharing it here - please shoot it down because I don't want it to be true.

Could the perp himself have filmed his crimes using Libby's phone and left it as evidence on purpose?

jmopinon, thinking aloud, speculation, not fact

Yes, and some here early on speculated if the "Dark Web" is involved. I never heard of such a thing until reading about it here.

This is what I'm seeing based of the images that have been manipulated.

Green - hat

I don't think LE was sure he had on a hat so probably didn't mention it

Pink - ear

There are no hat flaps or anything that comes down over the ear

Blue - hoodie which is down in both images
df6ecb2f3602b48e73177a49bf9431ac.jpg
2b995729119650fe538d67c7d21bc4d7.jpg

This is a dumb question...could the "thing" in his pants leg be a "prod" of some sort. I know zilch about pigs but is something used to help them out of the trailer when they reach their destination?

😱 How long are those?

Wow thank you for bringing that forward. That's certainly a hoodie on his head! I'm convinced now.

This looks even more like a hat if you know how light and shadow work.

I've been a member for awhile now, I just don't post very often. Here are my thoughts on the suspect, he has lived in other states and has killed before. Suspect is a large man, left handed, over 60 and lives in a town just outside of Delphi, is well known in Delphi, retired and a community member! Appearance, very tall, white beard and mustache trimmed neatly, white-grey hair, has large cheekbones with stand out, he is a attractive man who is soft spoken! The photo that was put together of the face side by side, looks like the man I think killed the girls. You can't see the beard real good because he has a brown sweatshirt with a white fuzzy lining and the blue jacket collar is pulled up on both sides of his face, blocking out most of his white beard. On that same picture, the part that is kind of brown is where his mouth is, the hat is a stormy krommer or the wool pull on type of hat. Suspect wears blue jeans most of the time and flannel shirts, sometimes khakis when he has to be dressed up. Shoes, white sneakers sometimes, mostly wears a black kind of sneaker shoe that always has a white kind of dust on them! I don't really think he uses a gun or knife, not in this case... I think he used a large stone or large tree trunk, this is just my opinion. I sent an email to the site they mentioned, but I'm not sure they would bother to check this man out, mostly because of his education and the way he fits in wherever he goes, he is well liked. I just hope they take me serious and at least check him out, inside I'm 99.99 percent sure this is the guy!!! When I saw the picture of the face that someone did on this site, I'd swear it was him... So those are my thoughts.

We have certain members on Websleuths who we allow to post their YouTube videos.

Best to check with an mod first if you want to post something from YouTube and make sure the person making the video is approved.

Thanks,
Tricia

Thanks, Tricia!

when I first looked at BG's photo I saw 'hair' combed foreword and sweeping left with a cowlick top center, not a hat or hood.
Remember the hair of politician James Traficant?
Also looking at his animated half step, right footing coming down, left foot beginning to raise.
I see his left collar has moved to his left cheek..if it was windy that day his hair could have blown to his right side making it look like the bill of a hat.

Can anyone help me find the link to the press conference where it was discussed? My memory is that they were asked specifically whether we are seeing hair or a hat on the guy's head, and they responded that it was a hoodie. I've been searching for that quote, but haven't turned it up yet.

You can read a transcript of the 2/22 press conference here http://m.imgur.com/4wcJzDL.

I just did that and several things stood out to me. It really sounds like they think there are multiple persons involved in the murders. Also, they clearly state that they have more video and it sounds to me that they have Liberty's actual phone as opposed to pulling the video and audio from a cloud.

I just can't even keep up anymore. I hate having to skip but it seems there's no real news. I'm in awe of those who can keep up and contribute. Continued prayers for A and L and their family. Hope there's a break soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon