IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Look at items 5 & 6. They look the same. Photos appear to be taken about 1 footstep apart.
Item 4 may be cargo pocket.

Attachments

• suspect.png
    suspect.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 685
Very nice! Makes sense! I wonder if the homeowner has surveillance video of the house/property?

Falling Down and #1 Nana:

I was watching a youtube video of a guy filming while he walked over the bridge. When he got to the SE end, he panned over the left platform (where Libby would have taken that video that produced the two pictures we have. It intrigued me that there was a road down there. I thought to myself that it was a park service road and wondered if he took them down there and walked them along that road initially.

But I just went back when you asked if it was a private road. I pictured it in my head and thought about you wondering if it was a driveway.

I went back and mapped it. It is a driveway and now a whole new theory has come to my mind. Look at the map/diagram. See how close to the SE end the girls really were when they took that picture? There was no way to get back across and the exit was right there.

DID THEY RUN OFF THE BRIDGE AND MAKE A RUN FOR THAT HOUSE - HOPING TO REACH IT AND SAFETY?

attachment.php

attachment.php

The raven IQ test doesn't even have words... it has nothing to do with book smarts.

Very good little IQ test. Scroll down to take it, don't get sidetracked with all the links up at the top. :)

https://iqpro.org/

FWIW, just in interest of expanding knowledge. Standardized testing is what you see in schools, not IQ testing. I think we can all agree with you that standardized testing is not a true indicator of a person's actual overall intelligence.

BBM
I actually make standardized tests for a living, and you are completely correct. Standardized tests are more a reflection of your ability to understand the test and how the information is presented rather than your actual knowledge/ability.

Definitely agree this guy is getting pretty lucky so far. It's pretty difficult to say how smart he is or isn't. But luck's a pretty solid factor so far. But the house always wins...

Falling Down and #1 Nana:

I was watching a youtube video of a guy filming while he walked over the bridge. When he got to the SE end, he panned over the left platform (where Libby would have taken that video that produced the two pictures we have. It intrigued me that there was a road down there. I thought to myself that it was a park service road and wondered if he took them down there and walked them along that road initially.

But I just went back when you asked if it was a private road. I pictured it in my head and thought about you wondering if it was a driveway.

I went back and mapped it. It is a driveway and now a whole new theory has come to my mind. Look at the map/diagram. See how close to the SE end the girls really were when they took that picture? There was no way to get back across and the exit was right there.

DID THEY RUN OFF THE BRIDGE AND MAKE A RUN FOR THAT HOUSE - HOPING TO REACH IT AND SAFETY?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I posted the following a thread back,
I agree with you they were intentionally trapped, I don't feel they had time to run however, I think the images LE have issued of the , are immediately prior to him grabbing one of the girls or pulling a gun/weapon and leading them off the trail/bridge .....

Having watched the investigation from pretty much the beginning my only logical conclusion is BG or as prefer to call him was lurking and watching for a target.
He saw the girls either at the north end of the bridge or at some point as they were crossing the bridge.

I think he then travelled either by vehicle or foot depending were he was viewing from,to the south end of the bridge, but not via the bridge, hoping to intercept the girls.

I think he accessed the bridge from the south side heading north and walked past the girls who were heading south or could even by this point be actually at the very south end of the bridge.

He then turns and starts heading south in the same direction as the girls and in effect traps the girls at the south end of the bridge.

The south end appears from what I have viewed, a lot more isolated,I believe he would have wanted to take them off the bridge at the south. Much less chance of being spotted.

I am good with maps and directions but this has been a complicated crime scene to fathom for me, I truly believe this has in depth local knowledge.

I think he took them over the water to an area he knew was isolated but also to throw LE off his tracks, he probably crossed back over the water after the crime but at a different spot to get back to his vehicle.

I do think he had a vehicle nearby on the south side or a safe place because he would absolutely have been seen by someone in a state of disarray, as at the very least after the crime he would be wet due to creek crossing.

If he was travelling a main route/highway could he have seen the girls on the bridge and pulled off and drove at least close to the south end of the bridge hoping to catch up with them, I don't know if it's possible to see the bridge from a main route??

All absolutely my own opinion

this comes closest to what I think we're seeing, of anything I've seen so far. thanks for taking the time to do this.

Agree!! I still think it's a fanny pack, but the movements match.

Agree 100 w all of this except the social media angle. This case is cold and the LE knows they're outmatched for the time being.

Luring via social media requires sophistication not known to baby boomers like this guy appears to be. Taking them across the creek and parking in an advisable spot are the smoking guns of him being a local or former local w family in the area.
I wouldn't say that, (too sophisticated for a baby boomer). We don't know who this guy is or what he does. He could be a computer expert for all we know

BBM
I actually make standardized tests for a living, and you are completely correct. Standardized tests are more a reflection of your ability to understand the test and how the information is presented rather than your actual knowledge/ability.

Definitely agree this guy is getting pretty lucky so far. It's pretty difficult to say how smart he is or isn't. But luck's a pretty solid factor so far. But the house always wins...

Yes his luck has to run out. I hope its this time before he does this again!!!!!! moo

I had not lisened to the clip until now. I wonder if much of the attack wasn't recorded :( how awful to hear that. these poor girls :(

Very nice! Makes sense! I wonder if the homeowner has surveillance video of the house/property?

He sounded too calm & not angry or exhausted from a chase when saying "down the hill" for them to try to run over to that property. I think it's more likely he pulled a weapon at the end of the bridge and had them immediately walk down.

I think it's probably safe to assume the parents wrote the obit and probably just made a mistake? Or Abby was left for dead but lingered on longer. Ugh. This breaks my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've kicked around that what if he did kidnap or take them then bring them back. Hence 2 involved. BG and accomplice. I saw somewhere that when the family had been searching, the area they were found had been looked at. I don't have a link but I'm just speculating. I made me try to think outside the box a bit. You would know as you were on site the other day. How feasible do you think it would be for BG to walk them down towards the cemetery with a gun and let's just say they got in a p/u vehicle by the cemetery. Then later between the search being called off at 1:00 and daylight or when the search resumed they were brought and left? From seeing the distances feasible or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the voluntary DNA submissions stay in the system (CODIS?) permanently? Just curiosity.

Yes, there is a creek/waterway that runs right by it that ends up in Morse Lake. The boat idea is a good one. A little jon boat could work for shallower water and could hold up to about four people normally. I've not boated in awhile so there may be others that would work better now. This could also explain the "down the hill" and my hearing a splashing sound in the recording. I may be the only one who thinks that's a splashing sound though, but it sounds just like water splashing/sloshing to me.

I agree... IMO I definitely hear what sounds like footsteps in water.

I would just like to say candy crush has nothing on WS, this forum and this case has really gotten to my heart. The only time I'm not checking in is when I'm sleeping or driving (well half true I checked in at a long red light on the way home last night lol) Another day is coming to a close and no pressers and no updates, fingers crossed.

So that house on the private road on the southwest end, is this the home that the owner was away at the time of the crime or is that another home?

The military has service members dna from 1992. I wonder if they would run that through if they found dna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221