IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro tip to anyone who doesn't know: You can add people to an "ignore list" on both Tapatalk and the Websleuths desktop site if you don't want to see their posts.

Legit just trying to keep this thread from perpetuating fights, it's happened quite a bit in past threads.

Did u see where everyone is saying there is people in this?
attachment.php
I could see it and I have always thought the circle to the left in the back were a person. I think maybe Liberty saw this in the background and happen to take a picture and her an Abby likely headed out, alarmed and had no chance of getting back to safety. JMT.
I read your post the other day where you said you are an ER Doctor. I was wondering if you could share some information with us regarding HIPAA and investigations like this where a suspect might have sought medical care after the crime?

I've also always seen that, and was surprised no one else had mentioned it,

I remember a lengthy discussion about it in thread maybe like 8-10-12 somewhere in there, not sure anymore, and if it's been done in one thread it's probably been done in three, LOL judging by the fact we don't have a lot to talk about, yet we're filling threads faster than most any I've ever been in before (though Eleina Steinfurth was pretty fast for awhile there, as was Eric Frein, cop killer in PA, JMO and O/T, sorry).

I believe someone may have blown it up to see that area more clearly but I"m not positive. Someone else probably could tell you for sure.

Not mine. I think the only reason they haven't bagged him yet is that he's really hiding. Or they can't convert their findings into legal pathways for a prosecution. They've been able to see your hair color from a satellite for many years now. Think about where they're at these days. They may not admit that they've saved every scrap of DNA ever picked up, but you know they have. Remember the voice analysis compare in that Clancy movie about the drug lord? Not so far-fetched. Admissible in court or admitted to by the govt agency? Nope.
Stay tuned.

I agree with you.

I would not be surprised if NSA was involved.

IMO I don't think "admissible in court" would prevent them from using the technology to identify the suspect......they would just keep their methods secret and bag the guy through "acceptable" and/or "legal" means. :)

Was your father in a criminal case with an autopsy?
Who else would create the death certificate in these cases?

I know the family will write the obit but in criminal cases it is the ME who makes the determinations.as to cause and time of death.

Absolutely true, that the ME determines the cause, manner, and time of death. the ME does not, however, provide ANY information to a newspaper for purposes of publishing an obituary. No matter the date, time, cause, or manner of death. Ever. That information comes solely from the family, or next of kin, either directly, or via the funeral home personnel as a courtesy to the family. It is either a typo or, more than possibly due to the fact that the girls were found on the 14th, that that date was chosen as her date of death by the family, for whatever reason. I cannot even imagine the mind frame one would be in during such a traumatic and life changing event.. that is perpetual and never ending for them.

I get why your upset, I would be too if someone said that the reason Abby was the target was based on how she looked in comparison to Libby, as a former jock myself there are plenty of guys who love a girl who can kick a soccer ball ;) my reason for thinking Abby was the target was based on her "look" as a whole and the other missing girls in the surrounding area, making my theory a SK not a random one time attack. IMO Libby just looks like a really bad person to target, she is strong and she would not give up, not saying Abby would but physically she would be easier to control. Hope that helps you to understand at least where my opinion a little more.... they were both very beautiful young ladies.
They were targets because they were humans. We don't know what he did to the girls outside of homicide. Why them? Why period? Who would? How? We don't have that information. Has he done it before? Will he again? Is there more than one.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Police officers set up temporary base in the old REMC building around 4pm yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/gerald.wamsher/videos/10203127141896709/

Nice sunglasses. See m to be very common in those parts of the woods. Not sure of how he is in relation to the German family but is in many of their Facebook accounts. I am beginning to notice that many males look like bridge perp photo. I think we as a society are going cross-eyed over the 2 blurry photos. So anyhow yesterday police set up temp base. Glad they are not letting this fade into black.

Great find. Even greater post! Thanks.

STOP the nonsense in this thread or there will be Time Outs issued.

If someone makes an offensive post, use the Alert button to let Mods/Admin know. If you contribute to the bickering or rudeness by responding to such a post on the thread, you are subject to the same consequences as the person who made the offensive post.

Hello First time Poster Here

My 2 cents on Who he was after ....A lot of it depends on if BG was out looking for a chance encounter with girl / girls ...or if he new they were gonna be there and were picked out ahead of time ..and that info we just don't have yet .. I would tend to think ....if they were picked out. if BG planed this ...why not take them off sight have more time with the girls ....

l found this sight by random chance. iI looks like there is a lot of good people here

Rizzi

<modsnip>

Victimology is important to every crime. Understanding the victim is often the key to solving a case. I think with children, though, we just need to be very delicate about how we approach discussing the victimology. The most innocent victim in the world is a child, so there is no "reason" a child should ever be killed. And I am not saying there is a reason anyone of any age should ever be killed, but hopefully, you understand my point.

My 2 cents on Who he was after ....A lot of it depends on if BG was out looking for a chance encounter with girl / girls ...or if he new they were gonna be there and were picked out ahead of time ..and that info we just don't have yet .. I would tend to think ....if they were picked out. if BG planed this ...why not take them off sight have more time with the girls ....

l found this sight by random chance. iI looks like there is a lot of good people here

Rizzi

:welcome: to WS!

They were targets because they were humans. We don't know what he did to the girls outside of homicide. Why them? Why period? Who would? How? We don't have that information. Has he done it before? Will he again? Is there more than one.

Exactly thats what were here trying to figure who did it with what and where lol sorry no disrespect intended. Your right we dont have enough to form really and factual theories, thats why I think these conversations go in the wrong direction sometimes.... No one was claiming facts we were discussing possible ideas of the events of the crime. I think to state they were killed because they were human is a rather odd angel and I would like to know more of what that means... so they could have been in your eyes male or female young or old to you they were killed just because they were human???

I am still curious if LE picked something up from the traffic cams along the highway. There is a cam by the overpass that is part of the trail....

Good point. Traffic cams, web cams in area
License plate scanners
<modsnip>

The problem I see with that is if he intended to confront, take control, and murder the girls(which as we know he obviously did) he would never allow them to pass him on that bridge to begin with, he is also visibly out of shape and not in good physical condition, It's no guarantee he could catch them had they passed him. I still believe the most likely scenario is that, literally seconds after the video of him was captured, he confronts the girls in some way.
Could've been a second perp at the North end of the bridge?

Rizzi

Welcome Rizzi :)

:welcome5:

And yes, there ARE a lot of good people here! :heart:

"Asking the important questions" as they say*.

*(This isn't to imply other questions aren't important, it's just something I see the "kids" on reddit say a lot. Hope I'm using it right. I'm not old but I'm not necessarily "cool" anymore either, according to my daughter (who is the girls' age).)

I said it 3 or 4 threads ago and I'll say it again...someone knows exactly who this is and is not turning them in.
Let today be the day he's caught and may all of us continue to have patience with each other until that occurs. Everyone is here because they care about these girls!

I think Libby was very strong and fought hard.That's why I IMO she was possibly killed first.

Lets back up a bit...
My belief is that Abby was the first incapacitated (not necessarily killed) because she posed the greater threat by being able to run faster and presented a threat to escape. (IMO)

Libby was more likely the first killed.

Whether he bound Abby or injured her to where she could not run, I do not know.

This is simply my opinion of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member