IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something to throw out IMHO.
Our daughter is constantly taking selfies, pictures and videos via snap and iPhoto. I find it hard to think there is just one photo of Abby and the perp on video. I would imagine there is a lot of photos of them walking the tracks on Liberty's iPhone. Just my recent thoughts and MO.

That sounds like the case. Another poster directed me to this link in which LE weighs in on that. Perhaps the video stills they released are the pictures they felt most likely to stir recognition from someone.

https://thehillnews.net/news/2-Week...swers:-‘Shock,-Fear-and-Numbness’

Hey, Gray! Your videos are amazing.<modsnip>

The video is showing not available, removed by user. Is it just my link or has it been removed? I really hope you didn't remove it. I would hate for you to feel anything but confident in the amazing work you have created. Thank you.

The link didn't work for me as well but is on YouTube. It's excellent. Well worth the watch. Thank you Gray. I greatly admire your work.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Do you know how most teenage girls giggle and carry on? I wonder if BG was walking by them, they giggled at whatever... could just be the awkwardness of seeing someone else there that may have made the girls giggle or laugh???.. but BG thought they were laughing at his him and his appearance. Maybe he has a history of psychosis and paranoia... and this set him off. The further he walked away from them, the more they laughed at whatever they were laughing at... but he thought they were laughing louder AT HIM.

Thanks for posting that. I thought this very thing last week...and if his reaction to such innocent giggling was reinforced when the picture of him was taken, it could have pushed him right over the edge.

I have read this thread off and on after someone referred to it from the Dakota James thread. I haven't been able to keep up with even 10% of the posts. The thread moves very quickly!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The sick ebay auction was ended by the seller!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222421401505?autorefresh=true

Yeah!
I sent him this message about ten minutes ago, ( it was still up then):

You should know better than to try and profit of the death of these young girls!

People around the web, are rightfully outraged by your shameless attempt to link Abby & Libby to a freaken CHEETO in order to get blood money for what they have suffered!
This really sick.
About a gazillion of people will be reporting you to eBay. "

The biggest clues in this case seem to be the pictures and voice capture.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/delphi-indiana-what-to-look-for-in-a-delphi-suspect

Greg Massa, the assistant special agent in charge of the FBI's Indianapolis field office, provided some information at the press conference that does seem to be the beginning steps toward a profile (see link above). To me, what it means, is this could be a person who had some psychological effects of the crime afterwards and this could be observed in his behavior. I know it's a longshot after two weeks, someone could be putting these pieces together, but you never know.

Massa quotes:

"Just think if you had an interaction with an individual who inexplicably canceled an appointment that you had together," Massa said. "Or an individual called into work sick and canceled a social engagement. At the time, they gave what would have been a plausible explanation. 'My cell phone broke' or 'I had a flat tire on my car.' In retrospect, (that) excuse no longer holds water."

Any other behavior that might be considered suspicious, such as somebody acting differently since Feb. 13, that should be a red flag.

"Did (an) individual travel unexpectedly?" Massa said. "Did they change their appearance? Did they shave their beard, cut their hair or change the color of their hair? Did they change the way they dress?"

The FBI is also looking for anybody who may have changed their regular behavior after Feb. 13. He said to try and remember anybody who:

Has a different sleep pattern now
Started abusing drugs or alcohol when they wouldn't have beforehand
Has become anxious or irritable
Has followed this case and what the media is releasing with a sense that is "not normal"
Has been having ongoing conversations about where they were on Feb. 13

This may suggest some research was involved in Massa's advice to the public for characteristics to be aware of in the POI. IMO, these characteristics are based on research from similar offenders.

Putting Massa's statements (about the possible characteristics of the killer after the murders) with the pictures and voice recording, you may have a better totality of understanding where the investigators were trying to lead the focus for the public to pay attention.

Do you know how most teenage girls giggle and carry on? I wonder if BG was walking by them, they giggled at whatever... could just be the awkwardness of seeing someone else there that may have made the girls giggle or laugh???.. but BG thought they were laughing at his him and his appearance. Maybe he has a history of psychosis and paranoia... and this set him off. The further he walked away from them, the more they laughed at whatever they were laughing at... but he thought they were laughing louder AT HIM.

He doubled back to confront them and they started to walk away back across the bridge. . That;s when he pulled a gun to "teach them a lesson".

Just the location makes me think this was not necessarily premeditated attack.

I hesitate to say it this way... but if they were JUST MURDERED (and NOT sexually assaulted), I wonder if uncontrolled rage from a paranoid schizophrenic might be type person they are looking for.

Anyway... I'm guessing like everyone else based on the little info we actually know.

I was researching the Lauren Spierer case, the blonde IU student who disappeared in June 2011. Here is a link to a mostly recent follow-up story on that case. The theory is that someone abducted her off the street. Her body has yet to be been found. The following link is from June 2015.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-spierer-case-years-vanished-hope/story?id=40084230

Here is an excerpt I've pulled from this article:

"The inmate said Hamersley (a student at IU who ended up in jail due to shooting at police for an unrelated incident) told him the story of how Lauren died at a house party with a group of unidentified students.
"They were drinking and doing ecstasy," the inmate said, recalling Hamersley's purported jailhouse account. "She OD'ed. It scared them. They didn't know what to do with her and they took her down to the Ohio River... and got rid of her... disposed of her body."

Garrett (an FBI cold case agent) said it's a theory he's taking to heart.

"Because the idea is very simple. One of the mistakes in most criminal cases is we, investigators, try to make them too complicated. And many times, at the end of the day, they end up being quite simple. The simplest is, she died at a party in Bloomington and somebody got rid of her."

So this FBI agent is saying the simplest explanation may be the answer.

And this post by Justice101 could be that simplest explanation. Food for thought. MOO

I think that the case was to get the POI just nervous enough and put just enough fear in him to do something to slip up or someone just might say, Hey that looks like so and so...put a little fear into him.

You are very talented. Thank you for making the videos - all of them!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

i still dont understand why LE hasn't released any more video or audio. anyone know why? are they still sticking by the whole being able to verify a tip by unique information thing?

Yeah!
I sent him this message about ten minutes ago, ( it was still up then):

You should know better than to try and profit of the death of these young girls!

People around the web, are rightfully outraged by your shameless attempt to link Abby & Libby to a freaken CHEETO in order to get blood money for what they have suffered!
This really sick.
About a gazillion of people will be reporting you to eBay. "

Thank you for doing that!!! He probably ended it because of your message!:loveyou:

You are very talented. Thank you for making the videos - all of them!

Sorry - that was for Grayhuze. I didn't hit the right reply button.

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is incorrect on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip> [video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]
I think you've done an incredible job! Thank you so so much for your efforts and incredibly hard work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

And with now exceeding 10,000 tips in a city of 30,000 says they'll probably have him soon after enough people say it's the same person. IMHO...hopefully.

The dog restraint idea is great. Perhaps something that is used for pigs or dogs? I wonder if any were recently purchased in that area. I can't stand the people who make fun of websleuthers (calling the group Nancy Drew wannabes) when someone could end up cracking a case with their ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the dog restraint idea was pretty dang good too. BUT, I never thought of it in a slaughterhouse. Good job you two sleuthers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87