IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. I live in Indiana so this really hits close to home. Newly registered so I could "talk" to you lovely people.

I wanted to bring something up that I am not sure has been discussed yet..or maybe I missed it.

I know much has been said about the BG parking at the cemetery BUT if he did this would not his jeans be wet? They would be wet on the legs if he parked at the cemetery, walked through the creek to get to the other end of the bridge to meet the Abby and Libby.

I am probably way off base but had to throw that out there...

Welcome to Websleuths! Thank you for joining us Scarlett12.

Thanks everyone for continuing to post in the girls threads we may be on thread 20 but we will keep going until this monster is behind bars.

I think he will get caught when he lets his guard down and isn't expecting it.

Hope all of you have a nice weekend. P.s I'm out of hospital now thanks for all your good wishes.

I have a question, and on the surface it may appear to be one of those smart-aleck questions...............but not really.

The reward for the apprehension and prosecution of the killer in this case is up to $200,000

Question: Will the IRS make the person who claims the reward pay income taxes on it, or is it tax exempt ?
I was wondering the same. I believe its up to 15%

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is incorrect on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip>
[video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

I have a question, and on the surface it may appear to be one of those smart-aleck questions...............but not really.

The reward for the apprehension and prosecution of the killer in this case is up to $200,000

Question: Will the IRS make the person who claims the reward pay income taxes on it, or is it tax exempt ?

should be exempt but u know our greedy overlords :)

Despite the head injury you likely suffered exiting the insurance office and the aching arms from trying to extract yourself from the sinkhole... I think your assumptions are on-the-money!

Actually, it's a good recruitment tool for Websleuths, the gif pics I mean. You see all of those people at the bottom of the screen listed as "guests" ? They can't see the pics until they sign up to be a registered member.

So here I am..........doing my part to help out the cause, as super-human as I am------>steelman at baseball field.gifclick

View attachment 111805click <------------I was outside hangin' with some friends and enjoyin' the nice spring like weather.

I dropped in just in time to see that it's time to move to a new thread.......this time I thought I would take a selfie while doing it---->View attachment 111806

It's fine, it's fine !! I went to the insurance company and got it all cleared up----->View attachment 111807

And here I am...........................ready to sleuth !! View attachment 111808

:silly:

Yes it has been discussed, the consensus is foliage. Welcome to WS!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Hi. This has been a topic of great discussion and debate. I, myself, am convinced that this is portion of Abby's jacket. See my photos here:

attachment.php
attachment.php

If you notice that the outside of the jacket is lighter than the inside. Look at the slice that you see on the left side of his picture. There is a lighter part higher up which could be the arm and a darker part lower down where the lining is exposed.

Attachments

• abby jacketuntitled.png
    abby jacketuntitled.png
    232.3 KB · Views: 1,430
  • abbybridgeuntitled.png
    abbybridgeuntitled.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 1,475
I think it was taken before the attack, moo

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
I meant why they are saying to look for someone who is hiding his hands. He would have abrasions on his knuckles and wouldn't want anyone to notice.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is correct on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip> [video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

Hi Gray, Just wanted to say a great big Thanks!

Love your videos and they make it so much easier to understand what probably happened.

Thanks everyone for continuing to post in the girls threads everyone we may be on thread 20 but we will keep going until this monster is behind bars.

Hope all of you have a nice weekend. P.s I'm out of hospital now thanks for all your good wishes.

I'm glad you're feeling better!

I'm not giving up on finding this killer. We owe it to Libby and Abby not to forget what happened to them and to demand justice.

Hi, my first post but I am a long time lurker and have been following all the threads on this case. I was just having a look at the pictures of BG and I know everyone is trying to figure out what the white thing is sticking out of his jacket. I wonder if it could be a dog restraining pole with the noose sticking out. If you look to the left on his jacket towards his shoulder there is what looks like the tip of a slim pole.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ketch-All-Animal-Restraining-Pole-Foot/dp/B0052ERCFK

I meant why they are saying to look for someone who is hiding his hands. He would have abrasions on his knuckles and wouldn't want anyone to notice.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Who said to look for someone hiding their hands?

The link to LE earlier? If so, I read it as look for particular traits someone has.

I wouldn't put it past the suspect to continue to troll in a car for young girls to abduct. I wonder if there are previous complaints about the same thing (man in a car asking kids to come inside) in nearby counties? I don't find the 40 mile difference that big a deal. A pedo will do whatever to get what they want. JMO

Thanks everyone for continuing to post in the girls threads everyone we may be on thread 20 but we will keep going until this monster is behind bars.

I'm so glad you're home Greg!! Take it easy until you're feeling 100%.

Hi, my first post but I am a long time lurker and have been following all the threads on this case. I was just having a look at the pictures of BG and I know everyone is trying to figure out what the white thing is sticking out of his jacket. I wonder if it could be a dog restraining pole with the noose sticking out. If you look to the left on his jacket towards his shoulder there is what looks like the tip of a slim pole.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ketch-All-Animal-Restraining-Pole-Foot/dp/B0052ERCFK

That's an interesting thought.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

I would think that is considered income, so probably yes. While looking it up I saw that he unibomber's brother and sister collected a million dollars, so families do turn them in.

Interesting read: http://criminal.lawyers.com/criminal-law-basics/does-offering-rewards-to-solve-crimes-pay-off.html

Not sure how to do a link? It was on a FB discussion group. Cab someone tell me how?

We are not allowed to link to FB discussion groups. Only MSM or reporter's FB pages.

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is correct on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip> [video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

I think it would help if you or the mod's would put up the link I checked out on one of your first videos of the fact you are a verified member of websluthes and really know your stuff and your not at all creepy....just the voice and music are somber ( respectfully so)....Thanks you have helped me understand a lot that I was confused on !

Hi. This has been a topic of great discussion and debate. I, myself, am convinced that this is portion of Abby's jacket. See my photos here:

[pic removed]

If you notice that the outside of the jacket is lighter than the inside. Look at the slice that you see on the left side of his picture. There is a lighter part higher up which could be the arm and a darker part lower down where the lining is exposed.

Or it could be another person walking beside this man.. it does not look like foliage to me neither anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay