IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading and following along from the beginning, however, this iPad has its own mind and may type at the speed IT wants to, or if I have to correct a letter, it may correct three entire lines! Consequently I am not posting frequently.

From the first day with BG being so overdressed compared to the light jackets the girls had on, my first thought was could he be a train hiker? Also, wearing a fanny pack is a bit unusual today, but a perfect way to carry his tools if mode of travel was jumping trains. This would explain how he got out of dodge so quickly.

My other thought is could he drive a truck that makes a delivery to a major store in the area weekly, like for Wal Mart? He drives the truck in, parks it, and leaves. The store unloads it, then he returns to pick up the empty cargo part. Meanwhile he has had the cab of the truck to drive around in, learn the area, and become familiar with any part that would suit his crime IF he is the monster killing young women.

I believe the WM markings are on the long part of the truck and not on the cab itself. Another advantage to where he would not stand out. JMO.

My opinions only.

I'm sorry. I've tried to reply to your post directly but it doesn't seem to be working. I just have a feeling that they don't have the evidence to convict him. I have no insider info and I don't know any more about the evidence than you do. The little they've said about the case leads me to believe that they are reaching. When the last cop said to the perp, through the media " Just turn yourself in, we'll get it worked out" That to me was the last throws of a case going cold.

NP. Can you provide a link to that comment? I'd like to see it.
Thanks

One last question: is he a convicted sexual offender? Other than SM and a couple most wanted pages, I can't find where he's been convicted and the dates of the offenses.
He's not registered in any of the states I've checked (those I know he lived in), but I know in Minnesota, only level 3 offenders show up on the list.

When I say he's high as a kite, I don't mean off of any drug or alcohol. It's all in his head. He's high on his own endorphins. I.e. brain drugs. All self enduced.

When I say he's high as a kite, I don't mean off of any drug or alcohol. It's all in his head. He's high on his own endorphins. I.e. brain drugs. All self enduced.
OK but let's face it you can't see it in his eyes. I wish we could because it would be a clearer photo of him if that was the case.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

He's not registered in any of the states I've checked (those I know he lived in), but I know in Minnesota, only level 3 offenders show up on the list.

Ok, thanks. I was just making sure I wasn't missing anything because I couldn't find him on any of the state registries either. Sometimes I can find arrest records online but none of those came up either. I'm kind of surprised we're allowed to sleuth him even though it appears as if he hasn't been convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how to do that. It's about 5 posts prior to yours though.

Just one note...if your reply with quote isn't working maybe you can copy and paste. People reading an hour from now will have no idea what you are talking about. And was the 5 posts prior to yours comment in reference to the link I asked for? Cuz I'm confused too. :scared:

He lived about the same distance from them when they were taken as he was from Amber Hagerman when she was. For most people, a 600+ mile drive might be too much, but maybe not for a truck driver. MOO

Especially a truck driver with layovers ...
I went to his FB page and to my surprise for some reason I've creeped this guys page already .
Not sure what took me there , but I remember it because of his rather odd posting on the 11 th .

I know the images of BG are not great...but does anyone else get the impression from them that he has an overbite? Kind of a "steve-perry-from-journey" thing going on? I know it could definitely just be the coloring of whatever facial hair he appears to have around his mouth, and (what looks like) a salt & pepper thing happening with it. But it's the way I've interpreted his image from the first time I saw it, and I wondered if anyone else sees the same thing?

birdsofparadise I reread your post and realized that you might have wanted the link to where the cops said what they did. Here it is.
http://wishtv.com/2017/03/02/invest...-closer-to-finding-suspect-in-delphi-murders/

There was also this quote from your link above

“My gut is telling me someone’s going to be held accountable real soon for the double murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams,” said Sgt. Slocum.

From that I could read that they are pretty sure they know who this person is...

There was also this quote from your link above

“My gut is telling me someone’s going to be held accountable real soon for the double murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams,” said Sgt. Slocum.

From that I could read that they are pretty sure they know who this person is...

I sure hope so! :please:

birdsofparadise I disagree. I think it's all feel good nonsense and I don't believe it. They're main priority is to keep the masses safe, happy and far from revolt. If anyone tells me their gut tells them, especially a public official, i'm gonna call b.s on it. They ain't got ****. They would put it out if they did.

Another quote the cops said was, "everyday were closer to finding the perp did this" The quote isn't exact, but it's all just a feel good saying to make the people close to the case, feel a tiny bit better. It's all feel good b.s. and it means nothing as far as finding the jack off who did this.

I know the images of BG are not great...but does anyone else get the impression from them that he has an overbite? Kind of a "steve-perry-from-journey" thing going on? I know it could definitely just be the coloring of whatever facial hair he appears to have around his mouth, and (what looks like) a salt & pepper thing happening with it. But it's the way I've interpreted his image from the first time I saw it, and I wondered if anyone else sees the same thing?

The images are too unclear for me to determine that. Same as the belief that Abby's coat was in the picture. I see no way to prove that no matter how many ways someone wants to blow up an already blown up image.

birdsofparadise I disagree. I think it's all feel good nonsense and I don't believe it. They're main priority is to keep the masses safe, happy and far from revolt. If anyone tells me their gut tells them, especially a public official, i'm gonna call b.s on it. They ain't got ****. They would put it out if they did.
They are not going to release information if it jeapordises the case. Even if they know who did it they will not make an arrest until they have got enough evidence to do so. They will not come out and say that they know who the suspect is because that gives him time to A,dispose of evidence B, Flee C, kill himself. Which is not the outcome LE wants. They want a conviction. Evidence takes time to test and process. Imo

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member