IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure they used the app photo sketch for this. I have it and use it to make cool pics of my pets. It gives you many options for one pic. [emoji849]. I don't see where this helps define anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, and IMO this is actually going to hurt the case and is borderline criminal, it's so misleading. IT's clearly been intentionally edited by someone who I hope had good intentions but in the end they've simply made the photo look like someone wearing a 1900's halloween "mask" and a KKK hood. It makes me irrationally angry, tbh. Anyone throwing a wrench in the investigation should be punished for it IMO, and creating a highly misleading suspect photo and claiming it was on a missing poster .... well I hope the person (NOT THE WS'ER WHO SHARED IT) who made it is spoken to sternly about this. JMO. honest mistake or not, it's a problem IMO to have this "out there". IMO.

Could it be a purse with straps? ( I know, what midwest man carries a purse) or could it be a golf club in his jacket..I think I see a long "rod" and the shiny round thing by his right wrist is the club head? I'm desperately trying to see something, and trying to figure out what I'm actually seeing!

He had also commented on a photo of one of the girls posted after the murders which has now disappeared...

Could this be related to the brutal murders that have been done by the ms13 gang. Could this photo not be related at all? In several states members of this gang have murdered people and they are considered nation wide.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chro...ouston-girl-MS13-satanic-slaying-10974525.php

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/03/02/us/ms-13-long-island-killings/index.html
IMO I don't believe the ms13 gang murders are connected to Abby and Libby's case at all.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Agreed, and IMO this is actually going to hurt the case and is borderline criminal, it's so misleading. IT's clearly been intentionally edited by someone who I hope had good intentions but in the end they've simply made the photo look like someone wearing a 1900's halloween "mask" and a KKK hood. It makes me irrationally angry, tbh. Anyone throwing a wrench in the investigation should be punished for it IMO, and creating a highly misleading suspect photo and claiming it was on a missing poster .... well I hope the person (NOT THE WS'ER WHO SHARED IT) who made it is spoken to sternly about this. JMO. honest mistake or not, it's a problem IMO to have this "out there". IMO.

Agree with this 100%
It seems to me like it could've been done with good intentions but honestly looks like it could hurt rather then help.
People don't realize that not everybody online sleuths images and such like we do. Most people take things for face value and don't really look into the origins or sources of the information. Look at how much fake news gets spread on SM daily. Just because we here know better, sadly a lot of people don't. They could easily mistake one of these altered images as the official image that LE put out.

Hi Jerdipski, who are you talking about here?

I'm interested too!

I'm about ready to call a friend who is ISP for his thoughts. In the past he has told me things about Pence pretty freely.. I just don't know if I want to go there yet. It could be discouraging and hope is all we got.

If they crossed through the water, I keep thinking how being wet would've made BG stand out, esp with it being February - unless 1)He had a change of clothes 2)He had a vehicle to get away in or 3)He was able to travel mostly through secluded areas 4) Maybe he was heading someplace that wasn't far. Not only that, it would have to be uncomfortable if he had to travel on foot and all wet for any length of time.It was a little warmer for the time of year, but it still was no hot summer day. I mean, w/o a change of clothing, if he'd been picked up hitchhiking or spotted shortly after leaving the scene, surely someone would remember that straight away.

On Google maps it looks like there is a gravel bar and possibly an old iron bridge that runs behind the house just east of the bridge. There is a road there to that house and I think the trail at the end of the bridge may work down to that road. We need help from a local who knows that part to tell us if that gravel bar and bridge are there. But it looks like it would easily lead back over to the area they were found, perhaps without getting too wet. It was mentioned by sheriff statements early on to try to remember if you've seen someone throw away a duffel bag or backpack or seen one just on the side of the road. Some of the guys have a "kit" but it could just be clothes he disposed of.

Agree with this 100%
It seems to me like it could've been done with good intentions but honestly looks like it could hurt rather then help.
People don't realize that not everybody online sleuths images and such like we do. Most people take things for face value and don't really look into the origins or sources of the information. Look at how much fake news gets spread on SM daily. Just because we here know better, sadly a lot of people don't. They could easily mistake one of these altered images as the official image that LE put out.

Well I did and am very sorry for any confusion I caused.

I was sooooo excited and thought we had something new to sleuth.

Instead I'm more saddened and disappointed than ever ., as well as embarrassed.

Oh honey you have nothing to be embarrassed about! You where just sharing information. You shouldn't be embarrassed and I hope that you didn't take offense to my post or any other post here. We where also just sharing our thoughts and would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings.

GGE... asking a favor here. Could you check and see if you agree with me .... I believe the pic being questioned has been removed by mods now. (wanted poster with another photo-shopped oic with a pointy thing in his head)

If removed already, further discussion of this is causing a lot of confusion (at least for me)

So it seems that I can't send any more messages privately because I'm at my limit? How do you delete them to create space on tap a talk ? Anyone? Thanks

Oh honey you have nothing to be embarrassed about! You where just sharing information. You shouldn't be embarrassed and I hope that you didn't take offense to my post or any other post here. We where also just sharing our thoughts and would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings.

Oh no! Not at all!
You are too kind!
It just drives home the point how important it is to share only "real" information and facts.

There is a monster on the loose and alternate facts aren't going to catch the .

does it say you're at your limit? I think new members have to have a certain # of posts before some privileges open up ... wondering if that's the reason

So it seems that I can't send any more messages privately because I'm at my limit? How do you delete them to create space on tap a talk ? Anyone? Thanks

It is OK Scarlett12. We have all made mistakes when we started (and still do as oldsters). Hopefuly most of us learn from our mistakes or apologize and move on. Do not be embarrassed.

For what it is worth, I think the photos have been removed now, and keeping the discussion going is not a good thing, We should drop this subject ... (and if anyone brings it up and there is a need to respond, a simple "photo has been removed" should be enough)

All JMO !

does it say you're at your limit? I think new members have to have a certain # of posts before some privileges open up ... wondering if that's the reason

Yes, I'm at my limit ( it's pretty low too ) so if I haven't responded to a message that's why.. it's because I can't ! I'm not ignoring anyone!

old-railroad-bridge-stock-photo-1699426.jpg
Dont know if someone has posted this already but I know someone was asking if the water was shallow or deep. From this stock photo it looks like its pretty shallow.
stock-photo-abandoned-high-bridge-of-the-monon-railroad-over-deer-creek-near-delphi-indiana-the-.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We are only allowed a certain number of saved messages, I ak not sure if it is 10p or more (between inbox and saved).

Go to your INBOX messages and check the boxes to the far right of posts you can delete. Then scroll to the bottom and click SELECTED MESSAGES just underneath your messages. Then choose DELETE.

You need to do this in your SENT folder, also. Messages collect toward you full-count from both inbox and sent folders.

Hope it helped !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member