IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the link to the video from the helicopter that showed searchers in the creek?

It was a little over 30 mins long.

I am curious. Why are there some commentators who leave the comment area blank, and everyone leaves their thanks? Does this mark a spot, etc.? TIA

The blank comment area I am presuming is when the post is an embedded tweet. I know some have stated that for them the tweet doesn't show. This may be what is happening for you?

A slight correctio here. 853 feet is not .8 mile it's closer to .16 mile (just over 1/6)

I read that the bodies were found almost a mile from where the girls had been dropped off, which I presumed was close to the bridge, so I guesstimated at .8 of a mile. You mentioned that the length of the bridge is 800 feet. Are you confusing the two measurements? I was trying to establish the time, the earliest time, that the girls could have been murdered, in relation to sounds that were NOT heard by the woman who said she was at the bridge at 3pm and did not see (or hear) the girls.

The family is scheduled to hold a news conference Thursday at 10 a.m. It will be held at the Carroll County Courthouse in the county museum.

A family representative will answer questions from the media, but they won’t speak about the investigation. Police will also be on-hand to answer questions.

At this time, investigators are still sorting more than 11,000 tips and possible leads. The reward for information in the case has increased to about $220,000.

http://wthitv.com/2017/03/07/delphi-homicide-victims-family-will-speak-to-public-on-thursday/

The blank comment area I am presuming is when the post is an embedded tweet. I know some have stated that for them the tweet doesn't show. This may be what is happening for you?

I think if you refresh the page, they show up. At least that's how it works for me.

The suspect they identified is BG.

Gomez said he thinks it's "more probable than not" that the suspect knew the girls.

"Suspects tend to prey on people that they either know or they know of, so they know that they have an opportunity to commit that crime," he said. "In this case, these two victims were at a location [where] the suspect or suspects were able to catch them at a vulnerable stage."

When my sister was murdered I remember someone saying that most murders are committed by someone the victim knows.

The man who murdered my sister had only been out of jail nine days and had seen her where she worked. He plotted and took her from there.

They are very cunning in stalking their prey. Most are very intelligent even. The person who got these little girls is not dumb. He reminds me so much of the man who killed my sister...(He is in prison.)

The man that killed my sister shows no emotion. I imagine this man to be like this...what he did does not bother him. He probably went home changed his clothes and went out like nothing ever happened. This is what my sister's killer did...

He will get the urge again and find another victim...He has to be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is unknown if any photos were taken of the clothes the photographer mentioned. Only that the photographer mentioned clothes.

There was that video from I would imagine was a news helicopter showing something in the water that was colored the same as one of the girl's shirts. I never revisited it just in case they inadvertently captured the victims.

I said specifically that I'm not assuming that the dates are wrong. The dates could be wrong or they could be accurate. I am simply stating that you can NOT assume the information in an obituary is factual, because I have seen many, many incorrect obituaries. Some from typos, some from family giving wrong information, and some from funeral homes not getting it right. Obituaries should not be treated as official dates or time of death. That should only come from the police or from the actual death certificate/autopsy report/etc. Obituaries are not official reports so we can not take the information in them as factual.

​Does this mean the dates are wrong? No. Does it mean they are right? No. It just means we still don't know for sure.

Explore reasons for the different dates. I expect we will learn that indeed Liberty was murdered first. She possessed the strength to put up the biggest fight against her attacker(s). Respect to the families for I will not speculate, in this forum, on Abigail's demise but I feel the dates are accurate.

Police looking for missing Lafayette man. Go to wlfi.com. Sorry. I'm on my phone. Maybe no connection but I'm of the mind we rule nothing out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Explore reasons for the different dates. I expect we will learn that indeed Liberty was murdered first. She possessed the strength to put up the biggest fight against her attacker(s). Respect to the families for I will not speculate, in this forum, on Abigail's demise but I feel the dates are accurate.

Ive never heard of families choosing their own death date, but it could be as simple as, say, a aunt or uncle or grandfather or family friend was in charge of getting information from distraught and preoccupied parents/family to make arrangements. The date was given by mistake, or written down or heard wrong by the person collecting the info. Or the funeral home had a misprint.

Are the obits directly from legacy.com or from the actual Delphi funeral home? I mean, like I said I've never heard/seen a reason for a change in DOD if it was knowingly not accurate but people have their reasons.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

JMO--> To me, this is a big problem among LE in general: they assume teenagers are runaways or just off with their friends having a good time. They don't take it seriously and seem dismissive of parents who tell them that their children don't do things like that. I am not saying in any way that LE in this case did this at all.

LE needs to stop assuming. These are not adults, and more times than not the teenagers LE is dismissive about end up killed or in danger. I personally think that even if a teenager is found with their friends and not missing it should be a relief, not an excuse not to look.

I wish LE would take missing teenager reports more seriously and do whatever they can to find them immediately. I believe there would be less stories like these if they did. ---> JMO

JMO... Sadly this can happen when adults are reported missing, too. EVERY missing person report should be taken seriously. JMO.

I think if you refresh the page, they show up. At least that's how it works for me.

Same for me. Started a week or so ago. Some replies are blank when they shouldn't be. Refresh does fit it.

Good points.

I would also add that his clothes are not only neat, but also appear to be color coordinated. The fanny pack? and hat match. So do the jacket and jeans.

BG could be living with a mother figure who maintains his clothes (as you mentioned). Or, perhaps BG is just an inherently neat and organized person? He also might have served in the military at one point and thus continues to wear clothes in a uniform like manner. He could well live alone.

If BG is blue collar- I think it is a good assumption that he is, and has these traits, they might be displayed in other ways as well: Tools in his work area are always organized and cleaned before being put back, work truck is neat and organized, always has repair manuals easily available, punctual, possessive over equipment assigned to him or that he owns, is reluctant to let other employees borrow tools etc.

Yes, I totally agree with you on your points you make. Likely he's a very meticulous
type of guy, and takes care of all his stuff, or has a mother figure doing it for him.
We're painting a good profile of him. I'm very fixated on his "duck walk". One guy
said be he only walks with just his right foot that way-( say because of an accident)
and I would doubt that. If you carefully look at his left foot- "in stride" he's not
walking with that foot pointed straight either-it's on target to be pointed outward.
PS- If he is a blue collar guy- I agree wit you about his tools etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en