IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the name JonBenet Ramsey ring a bell? Her parents ordered her granite grave marker with the DOD as 12/25/1996 because they wanted the world to know what happened to their daughter on Christmas night.
That's interesting. I don't remember the day she died. I'm definitely not ever saying people don't change dates only that I've never personally experienced that in my line of work in regards to obits. Like I said, I'm sure it happens.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Does the name JonBenet Ramsey ring a bell? Her parents ordered her granite grave marker with the DOD as 12/25/1996 because they wanted the world to know what happened to their daughter on Christmas night.
You mean what they did to their daughter. BR or JR killed her IMHO. Not to get off track on this thread. The ransom note seemed to be written by PR.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Was the name of the photographer who took pictures of Abby and Libby's clothes. I was just blasted by someone as a liar for nothing on Dakota's sight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know who the clothes belonged to ... may or may not have belonged to our girls. If I remember right, the photographer said he saw "girls clothing" and assumed the bodies were nearby. LE has not confirmed any clothes were found (at least, not that I have read anywhere... someone will have a link to support they belonged to the girls if true).

I hope you alerted a mod to the nasty post (red triangle below the (posts). It was way out of line, IMO.

Dr Strange- I understand this picture of the killer came from one of the girl's phones, or
so I have read. Where else would the pic have come from ??? I read this on here, that
the girl's cell phone was on her person.

Why I think he's not that educated- firstly he would have taken their cell phones, and
secondly he dresses like a blue collar worker-likely truck driver-delivery man. This guy
lives alone or with a parent. His jeans look washed and pressed. Maybe someone like
a mother takes care of him-"this is my feeling."

how do you know that he did not take the phone(s)???anything can be uploaded to cloud. LE has never said they have the physical device. Even white collar workers wear jeans when they do for a walk on trails. "Washed and pressed"? Wow, you must have great eyesight.

[video=twitter;839202810872881153]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839202810872881153[/video]

I replied to this blank comment area (that several liked). I refreshed several times, so I thought I'd reply with quotes to see what showed up. It's still blank to me. And, I might add, I like "liltexans" comments :gaah:

No, he did not have a law degree. He attended law school but soon dropped out.

I think the point was that he was generally regarded as a pretty smart person, despite being evil. However, I think the idea of serial killers/killers being geniuses definitely gets more credit than it should (a lot of this stems from Bundy.) A lot of killers have average intelligence or lower than most, you can find numerous studies on this. Not saying BG is a genius or stupid, I don't think we have enough info to know, TBH. Seems just looking generic is enough right now for him to do as he pleases. JMO.

Like so many, this case has caught my attention, and I want so badly to have all the answers and to see this monster caught! I'm hoping we get some more information when the families speak to the public.

From the beginning, I was reminded of this case in Texas. 2 girls, one attacker. I know it isn't the same guy, but for those wondering about how one can control 2, I think this girl's interview is telling. Friends will do anything for each other.
http://www.kristv.com/story/3442446...attack-girlfriends-murder-in-dateline-special

I'm probably asking a redundant question here but the information has escaped me: Who's phone was the pictures/videos taken from? And do we have confirmation that the other did NOT have a phone? Seems odd in this day and age to be a teenager and not have a phone. MOO

I keep feeling like we're missing something. The photos have been analyzed to the max. The videos also. Something we're missing. Maybe time to start thinking out of the box with what has been released so far.

We don't know who the clothes belonged to ... may or may not have belonged to our girls. If I remember right, the photographer said he saw "girls clothing" and assumed the bodies were nearby. LE has not confirmed any clothes were found (at least, not that I have read anywhere... someone will have a link to support they belonged to the girls if true).

I hope you alerted a mod to the nasty post (red triangle below the (posts). It was way out of line, IMO.

I don't know how to do that... can you do it from your phone. I am using Tap a Talk???

I'm probably asking a redundant question here but the information has escaped me: Who's phone was the pictures/videos taken from? And do we have confirmation that the other did NOT have a phone? Seems odd in this day and age to be a teenager and not have a phone. MOO
It was Libby's phone. Abby might have had one, but we don't know if she had it with her.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Ted Bundy had a law degree....

He attempted to get a law degree in Utah, but never managed it. Prior to that, he did get a degree in Psychology in Washington state.

(Reminds me of that long-time saying about people who gravitate toward studying psychology--turned out to be true in his case).

I replied to this blank comment area (that several liked). I refreshed several times, so I thought I'd reply with quotes to see what showed up. It's still blank to me. And, I might add, I like "liltexans" comments :gaah:

I'm sorry. I'll try to figure out why my tweet links aren't showing up the next time I post a tweet.

I don't know how to do that... can you do it from your phone. I am using Tap a Talk???

On Tapatalk, just press on the post and push "more" there should be a report button or something with similar wording. Can't remember the exact word, but it'll be obvious when you see it on the "more" menu

Sitting here watching TV reading posts off work with broken foot...

According to my measurements I am having the POI as between 5'9" and 6'1". With 6' he would have looked approximately like this on the SE end of the bridge from a different perspective and with the zoom -in effect. Libby would have taken the capture from the first platform to the right:

attachment.php

I measured a width of 7 feet between the RRT rails based on Abby's photo and her reported height (FBI) of 5'4".

-Nin

Sources:
Daily Mail

Attachments

• Indiana spot.jpg
    Indiana spot.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 731
He attempted to get a law degree in Utah, but never managed it. Prior to that, he did get a degree in Psychology in Washington state.

(Reminds me of that long-time saying about people who gravitate toward studying psychology--turned out to be true in his case).

Wait a second.....I have a degree in psych....whatcha saying?! :thinking: ha!

Question for Tricia, sillybilly or any mods available: can we post the crowdfunding site for Abby? I think Libby's has been posted and they have raised over $10,000. Abby's site has barely hit $5,000. I thought maybe folks would want to help shore up Abby's mom. She seems to be all on her own.

I don't use a phone or TapaTalk, but this is what others have said works on Tapatalk. Hope it helps:

----ALERT FEATURE:
*If you click on the post 3 small dots appear on the right hand side . it has the report option

*Tap the post you are reporting and it will highlight (it goes blue on my phone) and you will see 3 dots in the right corner. When you click on them, one of the options will be report. Select it. Type over the default This is Spam with your concern and send.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcnew91