IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I would like to know, if the girls had ever hiked there alone before, OR if this would be their first time to be there. Also, I so wish we knew what the girls had been doing the night prior, and the morning beforehand. I am assuming it was all innocent, but there is still that thought that perhaps they came in contact with him earlier in the day or the night before. So when they saw him again on the bridge they were immediately concerned and that's why she started filming him. She automatically felt something was off, since they had seen him at some other point in time.

Or, did he pass them once and they didn't think to much of it, and then when he came up behind them again they were spooked and then started recording. So maybe he passed by them on the bridge more than once and that's why they recorded him?

Sorry for the rambling, just trying to figure out why else she would record a stranger walking their way on the bridge? I mean I'm sure if there was just a random person walking my direction I would just attempt to move over and keep going.

Did we ever discuss the possibility of BG using a stun gun to control the girls? I've been in and out of here quite a bit but can't recall if this was discussed.

In my mind, it would be pretty easy to disable one girl with a stun gun, tie her up and then deal with the other.

Just throwing it out there.

Man, I want this guy found.

I did write a post about this, wondering if the gun we see in his jacket was perhaps a stun gun. I thought maybe he pretended that the stun gun was real to get them where he wanted to go and then used the stun gun on them after they went down the hill. I had a gut feeling that it wasn't a real gun since it doesn't appear to be the murder weapon. A stun gun however would be very useful in maintaining control of two girls. All IMO, MOO, ABC, XYZ. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for Tricia, sillybilly or any mods available: can we post the crowdfunding site for Abby? I think Libby's has been posted and they have raised over $10,000. Abby's site has barely hit $5,000. I thought maybe folks would want to help shore up Abby's mom. She seems to be all on her own.
I feel so bad for her. Did anyone happen to see that YouTube video memorial for her? Not sure if I can post the link to it here, but it had lots of cool photos of Abby growing up with her mom.

What a horrible tragedy. :anguish:

Like so many, this case has caught my attention, and I want so badly to have all the answers and to see this monster caught! I'm hoping we get some more information when the families speak to the public.

From the beginning, I was reminded of this case in Texas. 2 girls, one attacker. I know it isn't the same guy, but for those wondering about how one can control 2, I think this girl's interview is telling. Friends will do anything for each other.
http://www.kristv.com/story/3442446...attack-girlfriends-murder-in-dateline-special

WOW, they were forced to "duct tape each other." Must be a repeat and practiced offender. Death is the only thing, IMHO, that will ever stop these type of offenders. There seems to be something missing in them, something that can never be put right (even with time). MOO

Been following along, but this is my first post since the Wolfe Sisters case in 2014. Libby and Abby's case is heartbreaking.

Saw this article today and the mention of Monon Trail caught my eye. Victims were older than Abby and Libby, but still wondering if they could be connected. "Police working to track down serial sexual predator in Indianapolis – Fox 59"
https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...n-serial-sexual-predator-in-indianapolis/amp/

The sketch looks close to BG.
http://fox59.com/2016/11/02/police-...d-of-sexually-assaulting-women-on-north-side/

Dr Strange- I understand this picture of the killer came from one of the girl's phones, or
so I have read. Where else would the pic have come from ??? I read this on here, that
the girl's cell phone was on her person.

Why I think he's not that educated- firstly he would have taken their cell phones, and
secondly he dresses like a blue collar worker-likely truck driver-delivery man. This guy
lives alone or with a parent. His jeans look washed and pressed. Maybe someone like
a mother takes care of him-"this is my feeling."
It came from her phone but it could have been accessed through the cloud ect.

I don't think blue collar neccissarially means uneducated or incapable of using an iron. JMO

Gomez said he thinks it's "more probable than not" that the suspect knew the girls.

"Suspects tend to prey on people that they either know or they know of, so they know that they have an opportunity to commit that crime," he said. "In this case, these two victims were at a location [where] the suspect or suspects were able to catch them at a vulnerable stage."

When my sister was murdered I remember someone saying that most murders are committed by someone the victim knows.

The man who murdered my sister had only been out of jail nine days and had seen her where she worked. He plotted and took her from there.

They are very cunning in stalking their prey. Most are very intelligent even. The person who got these little girls is not dumb. He reminds me so much of the man who killed my sister...(He is in prison.)

The man that killed my sister shows no emotion. I imagine this man to be like this...what he did does not bother him. He probably went home changed his clothes and went out like nothing ever happened. This is what my sister's killer did...

He will get the urge again and find another victim...He has to be found.

Who is Gomez? Link?

It came from her phone but it could have been accessed through the cloud ect.

I don't think blue collar neccissarially means uneducated or incapable of using an iron. JMO
Wanted to add that my phone saves pictures to my google account somehow; it didn't set it up to, but if I put in my email to a new device all my pictures and video and contacts ect. Transfer.

TOs have been issued for personalizing and derailing the thread with conflict.

Folks have been around here long enough to read and understand The Rules.

The Rules: Etiquette & Information

Posts and comments intended to incite conflict between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited

:wave:

It's a real shame we cant discuss or share sex offenders (who are not "wanted") as potential candidates for the perp in the photo. Specifically offenders in the Kokomo region who one individual bares a striking resemblance to the man in the still shots, not to mention a similar criminal past that has a huge correlation to this case.

you can ask a moderator for permission.

Was the name of the photographer who took pictures of Abby and Libby's clothes. I was just blasted by someone as a liar for nothing on Dakota's sight....

I don't think there is a known picture of their clothing. One photographer did capture what appeared to be a piece of clothing/fabric caught in the creek. I don't think there is anything that directly connects it do either of the victims other than speculation.

Despite LE saying that it is more likely than not that he knew the girls, I am doubting that by now. Seems close to impossible he has not been identified if he lives locally or in nearby counties. But who knows...jmo. Though if he was just passing through or has since left the area, it may be a long time indeed before he is caught.

Or, did he pass them once and they didn't think to much of it, and then when he came up behind them again they were spooked and then started recording. So maybe he passed by them on the bridge more than once and that's why they recorded him?

Sorry for the rambling, just trying to figure out why else she would record a stranger walking their way on the bridge? I mean I'm sure if there was just a random person walking my direction I would just attempt to move over and keep going.

IMO, BG may not have been the main subject of the picture. The low quality suggests to me BG was a ways of in the background, which would explain the low quality. So maybe Abbie was closer in the picture. Total guess, but that was what popped into my head the first time I saw the BG photo back when it was released.

Wow, this thread is hard to keep up with, lol.

Thank you for this image. I would have to say that he did not know his image (photo/video) was being taken. Jmo He may not have known the girl/s had phones.

According to my measurements I am having the POI as between 5'9" and 6'1". With 6' he would have looked approximately like this on the SE end of the bridge from a different perspective and with the zoom -in effect. Libby would have taken the capture from the first platform to the right:

attachment.php

I measured a width of 7 feet between the RRT rails based on Abby's photo and her reported height (FBI) of 5'4".

-Nin

Sources:
Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics