IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was heartbreaking.

I get the feeling things are cold. But hopefully there is SOMETHING in those awaiting tips.

My heart broke when the officer began to cry. Ah jeez. What an emotional time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, please, please, set up a microphone for reporters to ask questions when you have a news conference. It's really irritating and can lead to misunderstandings when LE (or anyone else) answers a question when we haven't even heard the question.

Nothing.😔. They have nothing.
And that poor officer. I cried with him.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LE is working really hard...they will not stop...he got emotional...asks the media to not contact Libby's family for any interviews...they might in the future and it will be coordinated through LE

Thr officer just broke my heart at the end.... he tried very hard not to fall apart, but you could see how this is affecting him and the other investigators. :tears:

I was listening to WISH and the question's from Reporter's were hard to hear but did one of the male reporters ask something about an occult??

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Presser over. It's so hard to do dual screens these days as when I minimize to see presser on one side of my computer, and type into WS.. WS is pushed to one side due to the immovable info on the right... so cannot do WS full thread view to type... Does anyone have suggestions on how to handle?

I just don't think we can do any more as a sleuthing community without some new details, no matter how small. As soon as there is a shred of new info via MSM I'll be back here to sleuth with you guys, but imo we've already ran thru every possible scenario with the info we have.

It is heartbreaking to see the family members and feel the emotions of the officers too.

This just reinforces the feeling that LE although optimistic is still lacking the "vital piece of information" they need to solve the case, since they are asking the public to provide it, and are "open to anything". They seem to know virtually nothing at this time, I hope I am wrong. LE says they are "hoping the tips are there". I pray the tips they haven't processed hold the key.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/09/family-of-slain-delphi-teen-liberty-german-to-speak-thursday-morning/

The grandfather references finding the "person or persons" who committed this crime, leaving the door open for more than one suspect.

I was unable to hear the questions posed, I couldn't hear what was asked when the state police officer replied that something was possible, frustrating.

All my opinion.

Thr officer just broke my heart at the end.... he tried very hard not to fall apart, but you could see how this is affecting him and the other investigators. :tears:
I can't imagine the pressure they are feeling and the impact on the entire community, especially the direct families. So tragic. :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MOO

Sadly, I think they are left with the thousand of tips...they know nothing else at this time...3 pleas from Libby's grandfather..hopefully that's enough for the ONE person to make the call!

Rumors can be detrimental to our case. It could lead people who might have information to this case to not share their tips with us. We are asking people, if you hear something on social media, make sure it comes from a reliable source. Please. If it does not come from us, hold off on spreading those rumors. Please.

To me probably the most important aspect of the PC.

-Nin

There are rumors that this is connected to other crimes in the nation. It's protocol to check other homicides. We have spoken with the officers in Iowa. It is very similar, but based on evidence we do not think they are connected at this time. (paraphrasing)

Evidence? Manner of death? Similiar as in two young girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en