IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is 2 dead teenagers that has them so upset.

Plus knowing they gave up the search the night before they were found, assuming they had run away...that decision would haunt me forever if I were LE.

I never heard that LE stopped the search that night assuming the girls had run away. Do you have a link for that?

Since there are so many frames of stills to capture in just a second or 2 of video these are just 2 different frames. You can tell because his left leg is not just brighter, it is positioned slightly more forward in mid-step.

Yes but that wouldn't make the entire photo darker. IMO, the original still grabs were dark and they have both been brightened. The two photos we see in circulation of BG have been brightened, IMO. The darker one on the poster must have not been brightened, maybe because that poster was put out very early on in this case, they probably weren't paying attention. Again, JMO.

I work at a certain Dollar store. I probably see more than a hundred customers a week. Sad to say, that when other co-workers of mine have put police reports with pictures of customers that have committed crimes on SM, I have a hard time recognizing them. The problem with me is that I associate them being in my store not in a mug shot and or grainy picture such as the one of BG. The funny thing is that I'm really good at recognizing people I've worked with in the past or knew at certain times in my life. So here's my point, unless I've had some kind of interaction with someone (a conversation with them while I'm checking them out and see them again and brought that subject up another time) I'm probably not going to recognize a random customer who just came in once. Unless of course, something caused the red flags to come up. Oh, let's say something caused them to be angry and I noticed I had never seen them before. But even then, after a while that kind of fades in the memory. Just throwing this out there... IMO JMO

I couldn't agree more. Unless it's someone I know very well, if I only have met you once or twice (unless you have something very unique about the way you look), I will not recognize you if I see you in another setting. I'll only recognize you after having a few detailed and longish conversations. There's actually a name for the inability to recognize faces. It can be very embarrassing! Especially in a professional setting.

I think it was very.easy.for one man to.controll 2 little.girls.
I'll kill u if u scream and I'll kill your friend if u run.

" do what I tell you and I won't hurt you. If either of you try to run I'll shoot you both dead." Just a guess imho (probably wrong.)

The LE and all involved are doing an amazing job on behalf of Abby and Libby and the families, the community they belong to, the state, all the states and beyond!
Monster perps know no boundaries, personal or otherwise, imo, the many actions taken these last few weeks to catch this son of a gun, could be helping to prevent a crime in the future. It helps everyone, thanks!
imo.

http://www.bostonherald.com/enterta...atch_killer_of_indiana_teens_slain_on_hike_we
Despite authorities’ frustration, Perrine said spirits remain high.

“The common phrase of the day is, ‘Today is the day,'” Perrine said. “We’re confident and optimistic that our investigation is going to lead us to the person responsible.”

what if one or both of them were still alive when the search was called off? that thought has been haunting me ...

They have an approximate time of death for these girls. They know within a pretty good time frame when they died...Forensic Pathologist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lack of more info about the suspect is disheartening but keep in mind that LE may be playing the "we don't have much else" card in attempt to encourage the suspect to slip up or whatever. Perhaps the profile came back and the FBI is encouraging local police to create the appearance of a lack of significant progress to stroke the guy's ego or whatever. Who knows.

Do you really think they'd go the trouble and expense of putting up 6000 electronic billboards, just to play the, "we don't have much else" card? I find that a bit much. I believe them when they say the do not know who did this. I do think, they feel it was just one perpetrator, I have always though just one myself... But they sound desperate to me. They lost the guy that very first night, and if they had someone definitive in mind, they would be looking a lot more confident right now. IMO

I think it was the video and the audio that have left them so upset.

I agree! Police officers are affected day after day with bloody scenes-trauma in the worse manner, they are almost conditioned to not visibility take in pain. But I have notice that the case has touched a nerve for even the most professional-looking officers. When I read about these cases I immediately try and rationalize and hope that it "wasn't the worse case scenario". While we all seek more info, at the same time, I am afraid of what I'll hear. Having to listen to the full details, as they were happening- would be a curse of forever gloom for me.

smilies are your friends :clap::yourock::goodpost::winner:

Sometimes I wish I had something more than "Thanks" to indicate I like and agree, like this when I strongly agree.

They have an approximate time of death for these girls. They know within a pretty good time frame when they died...Forensic Pathologist

But one could have been alive when search ended is the point.

hopefully it was quick

Do you really think they'd go the trouble and expense of putting up 6000 electronic billboards, just to play the, "we don't have much else" card? I find that a bit much. I believe them when they say the do not know who did this. I do think, they feel it was just one perpetrator, I have always though just one myself... But they sound desperate to me. they lost the guy that very first night, and if they had someone definitive in mind, they would be looking a lot more confident right now. IMO

You hit the nail on the head here...They would not have all those billboards up and still doing a nationwide search....They think he is moving...They are holding back on what leads them to believe that though. Is it because they don't want people to panic??? Then the tip line might be so flooded with calls how would they ever sort through them?

LE was so upset to a point of being speechless at the end of the press conference today. I cried during the conference and with him. RIP girls

The billboard space is sometimes donated free of charge by the company or at a deep discount. Hopefully that is the case here because his face is out there across various states. More than I can say for the 24 hour news networks. MOO

I remember seeing the news story on all our local Indianapolis stations on the night they were missing. "Foul play is not suspected" was repeated over and over on each report.

Then it was announced that the search was called off for the night.

Two teen girls, I am sure everyone thought they were runaways. Hindsight is 20/20.......

It's this that gets me. What made them suspect runaways...

Surely their family members knew in their hearts that these girls would never even think to run away.

Something stinks here IMO.

Did everyone just go home for the night when the search was called off?

I've always thought the white sticking out of his jacket was rope and that's what happened to the girls. Nobody here seemed interested in that theory. IMO moo

I have had another possible theory keep crossing my thoughts ... could he have hung them? I can't even type that here ... it hurts to think of how he could have left a relatively clean crime scene. (and I could be wrong for thinking any of this, JMO)

I have had another possible theory keep crossing my thoughts ... could he have hung them? I can't even type that here ... it hurts to think of how he could have left a relatively clean crime scene. (and I could be wrong for thinking any of this, JMO)
That's been my theory...sadly.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It's this that gets me. What made them suspect runaways...

Surely their family members knew in their hearts that these girls would never even think to run away.

Something stinks here IMO.

Did everyone just go home for the night when the search was called off?

No one in LE or the families said they thought the girls ran away.

But isn't it normal for LE to first state (or wonder or assume) for teens they are runaways? It's frustrating, but I thought that was the norm for many LE in nearly all states.

Do you really think they'd go the trouble and expense of putting up 6000 electronic billboards, just to play the, "we don't have much else" card? I find that a bit much. I believe them when they say the do not know who did this. I do think, they feel it was just one perpetrator, I have always though just one myself... But they sound desperate to me. They lost the guy that very first night, and if they had someone definitive in mind, they would be looking a lot more confident right now. IMO

The huge number of billboards for this case makes me wonder if SM is factor in the case and perhaps they suspect the crime in the park is linked to a bigger crime - perhaps of distributing images online. TOTAL SPECULATION, but this case reminds me sometimes of the two Amish girls that were kidnapped and filmed (and, thankfully, released alive). I hope I am wrong, but do wonder about what internet connections there are in the case.

jmopinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member