IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to go down W 300 N on google streetview?

I was able to go down there before because I did, to double check where the girls were dropped off and the entry to the trail (opposite the house along there)

I can't now, I've tried but the little dude won't go there anymore

Little dude is being stubborn for me too.

I don't think I would ever toss my phone in that situation. I'd feel like it was my lifeline, my last chance to reach out for help. I would have clung to it for as long as I could...:candle:

I don't know... if I really believed I wouldn't make it out of the situation alive, then I probably would do anything I could to keep whatever clues I captured as far away from the perp as possible. Tossing it might seem a logical choice. MOO

Of course this is just speculation as LE hasn't mentioned whether or not they are in possession of her phone.

Based on the property ownership that should be a US Cellular tower. That is the 5th largest cellular provider in the US.

And a quick search of their towers doesn't find one at that location. Its not in use, It's the only explanation

And this could be precisely why locals are not recognizing him (if true, as some posting here think).
He was there as a kid. Maybe moved on. But didn't forget the area.

Jumping off from your post, from my google searches I noticed that there are several summer camps near Delphi. Maybe he attended one of them in his younger days and was able to familiarize himself with the area via summer camp "field trips."

As a former youth summer camper (not Delphi area though), I remember doing this as part of the experience. We'd pile into vans and take day trips to local scenic natural attractions. We became quite familiar with the surrounding areas during the summer and acted like we owned the town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is now closed.

Please continue case discussion at Thread #26.

:tyou:
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members