IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RL's use of pristine makes me think of untouched natural habitat. It's a rural phrase for land that's never been plowed for farming. Farmers strive to keep some land pristine for hunting and wood use. It adds value to the property.

I wonder if there are eagle nests nearby. It's mating season and would make for lovely photos. If the girls were so inclined.

http://www.baldeagleinfo.com/eagle/directory/IN.html
"TA wrote the following: I have seen bald eagles in carroll county,indiana. there are several living there"

Oh my gosh! I missed this. Would you please provide a link so I can add it to my notes? I keep seeing posts hinting about how LE dropped the ball by calling off the search at dusk. I'd like to be able to chime in with the (your) facts. Thanks in advance!
This comes from scanner traffic where the archives are by paid subscription. So I can't link to those files directly. I will put the relevant files on my google drive and link them in the morning.

There isn't much on them as I expect most of the radio traffic was on talk-around frequencies. I still have about 30 hours of fire scanner traffic from other area fire companies to go through yet and I am hoping there may be more than what I have heard so far.

I will also add that there is a specific search that began at 10:38am on the 14th. I haven't deciphered the first word but it went over the air as "[undeciphered] search is in effect". And there is a request for someone to call another person on their cell phone at 12:11am. I am guessing that could be around the time of discovery.

So, I wonder what he expected it WOULD look like?

Having never been in the situation, I wonder what I'd expect it to look like if dead bodies were found on my property.

As I found my sisters blood I will tell you that it does not look brownish....it looks like black oil until you smear it and then you can see the red...

I found the drag marks from my sister I thought it was oil but it seemed odd coming out from the door where she worked...I don't know what made me touch it then smell it...but it wasn't until I wiped it on my jeans that I could see it was blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, for one, would really appreciate more info. from LE, but what I don't want to know is how their poor precious bodies were found. We have a double homicide, I don't need descriptions...

I'm with you. We need more info from LE

Surely there's something else they can release. Maybe a couple of additional items would generate that "one tip" they are so desperately seeking.

I think his comment of pristine was meant to reflect that there wasn't liters of blood everywhere, the ground wasn't torn up signifying some kind of herculean struggle between the girls and the murderer(s). JMO

As to why he was back there? In his interview with CNN (I think), he said he was allowed access back to his land on Wednesday. The police tape stayed in place. I believe the tape is still there. I don't think he crossed the tape. Buy why wouldn't he go look? If it were my property and LE said I was allowed to walk my property again, I'd be doing it, and I'd respect the tape and stay out of that area. It is human nature; that's why on the interstate when there's an accident that has traffic backed up for miles, when we finally get to the head of the line and pass the accident scene, we all tend to "rubber neck" although if I'm driving, I won't look, but as a passenger I will glance over. IMOO

Why would it be pristine? If this was the site where both girls were murdered, one would think a huge struggle would have taken place. Especially if the girls knew what was about to happen. Even Libby's grandfather indicated that she had put up one hell of a fight. JMO

IMO I think R. L. Probably just meant to describe it the best he could. I couldn't imagine if someone then tried to decipher what I meant after giving an interview on TV. You could have a field day with my words 😂 lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just curious...have you listened to the entire interview that mentions the "twist?"

I think so but it's possible I didn't listen to the "whole "interview, will go listen now,post again in a couple of hours

Why would it be pristine? If this was the site where both girls were murdered, one would think a huge struggle would have taken place. Especially if the girls knew what was about to happen. Even Libby's grandfather indicated that she had put up one hell of a fight. JMO

My sister had defense wounds...Maybe Liberty had defense wounds on her hands...

Did any of the girls have to wear gloves in their caskets? I had to buy my sister Saundra gloves.

I don't know why PO said it looked pristine. But that was his observation; I just offered what I THOUGHT he meant. I believe that both girls would have fought, especially given what Libby's grandfather said. The area is taped off, seemed to be a large area, PO could only look from the outside of the police tape. What he could see looked pristine. Doesn't mean it was. Girls could have been unconscious from early on. We just don't have any information from LE. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler